over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin views

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Milos once said you're wasting a workout if you're not taking insulin before

Is there any pancreas burnout?

From what I understand insulin counteracts GH and taken pre-workout fast acting help shuttle everything you're taking in EAA citrulline malate aminos creatine etc

Insulin only counteracts the natural HGH production , it doesn't have any negative effects on exogenous HGH.
I would not say that a workout without insulin is useless , that's just silly.
It damn sure helps.

Novolin-R has an active life of 4-6 hrs , conveniently enough that that about the same as exogenous HGH 🤷🏼‍♂️

I doubt that is what Milos said, or if he did its out of context, Milos arent dumb.

Insulin only counteracts the natural HGH production , it doesn't have any negative effects on exogenous HGH.
It damn sure helps.

Novolin-R has an active life of 4-6 hrs , conveniently enough that that about the same as exogenous HGH 🤷🏼‍♂️
I've seen a chart with different active lives shown, without posting, do you know the one I am referring to? It has various insulin products and their active lives with a graph of the active lives of e.g., Novolog, Novo-rapid, etc.

Do you know where they got these active lives from? Is it trustworthy/accurate... meaning, do they cite anything?

I've seen a chart with different active lives shown, without posting, do you know the one I am referring to? It has various insulin products and their active lives with a graph of the active lives of e.g., Novolog, Novo-rapid, etc.

Do you know where they got these active lives from? Is it trustworthy/accurate... meaning, do they cite anything?

I have seen several charts and they are reasonable close , but I think it very individual based.
When I used Novolin-R , I kept checking my blood glucose and found that for me personally it was only active for about 4.5hr but I was injecting it IM so it would kick in faster and clear faster because i was taking it later in the day and wanted to make sure I was clear before bed.
I used Humalog a couple times and it was done is 2hr.

Because diabetics usually have to time insulin with meals, there is endless trustworthy information on activity levels over time, it's a major selling point for brands like novolog and humalog.

Because diabetics usually have to time insulin with meals, there is endless trustworthy information on activity levels over time, it's a major selling point for brands like novolog and humalog.
So... it's taken from the labels of the various products?

I never got a ton out of slin. Probably because I only ever took it 1-2 times/ week. The more I read about it, the more I'm starting to believe that consistency is the key. Just like anything else I guess..

Lantus or Basaglar has shown to increase appetite and igf-1. It is taken upon waking(usually w Gh/T4). A lot of guys like it for bulking. Once a day dosing(lasts 16 hrs). Most important thing is having a physician or professional supervision. They have Solostar 5 pack 100units(500u) and a single 300unit pen. A few pro IFBB athletes I know use it(some along with a short acting, like (novolog/Humalog), some just Lantus. .1-.2 unit/kilo starting for some.

Max

So... it's taken from the labels of the various products?
FDA-approved prescription drug labeling is generally well vetted but I'm talking about studies and published reliable information not just label info, there are endless amounts of it available through google.

It's worth noting that a lot of diabetics are using continuous glucose monitors these days, these really show exactly what is going on with your slin, I used one the last time I messed with slin.

It damn sure helps.

From my understanding GH takes a few hours after injected to work

From my understanding GH takes a few hours after injected to work
It peaks the serum levels in your blood at about 2-2.5hr after injection , at least that's what I've seen when I've tested it in the past.
1hr after injected IM in an 8 hr fasted state I got a 19.8 serum level , another bottle from the same kit gave me 22.3 when blood was drawn 2.5 hr later and another test with same kit give 16.4 when checked 4hrs after injection.
it's in your blood and acting pretty fast , if you check your blood glucose right before then 20 min after injections you can see the rise. That's another good reason to take the insulin with it.
if I can do a contest prep this next year I'd like to take 2iu HGH with 5iu Novolin-R every 6hr and see how that work. I've taken 3 iu of R 30 minutes before fasted cardio , it's dropped blood sugar into the mid 70's which was enough to feel t but not enough to cause concern. I think the 5iu would work fine with the HGH and a few ML of L-Carnitine with little to no hypoglycemia

I use 10ius pre and post right now of Fiasp and it's pretty badass. The pumps are almost always fucking nuts, vascularity also nuts.

I use 10ius pre and post right now of Fiasp and it's pretty badass. The pumps are almost always fucking nuts, vascularity also nuts.
Maybe i will be too picky but for me:
Am Humalog with breakfast
Prewo HumalinR before pre-workout meal
Intrawo Shaker with carbs eaa Glutammine Taurine Creatine
Postwo Humalog before postwo meal
(Usually i train in the evening)

For me... Seems working the best.

Unfortunately in my country sourcing R is hard....

I know a few big dawgs who dont even use SLIN.. I think this is FALSE.

If you’re over 40 using 5-10iu of humulin R is best addition you can make

y5q93GO.gif

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity