over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intra workout shakes

I consider intra-shakes is a waste of money and time.

Eat meat before training, eat eggs after training.

I'm just going to have whey protein in the post when I'm on a diet.

I do not train more than 35-50 minutes.

People Say Primo is a waiste of Money also..
But damn it makes me Look Good!!!

Always enjoyed homons approach to peri wo nutrition
Is this something you could share a link to....or is it something that he shares as a trainer and charges for? I wouldn't want to try to get anything for free that someone else may be making a living from with personal clients.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Is this something you could share a link to....or is it something that he shares as a trainer and charges for? I wouldn't want to try to get anything for free that someone else may be making a living from with personal clients.

Google dr Scott Stevenson and peri wo. He published articles at elitefts and flex magazine

If I eat enough carbs before workout with insulin, my blood sugar is still around 110 when I get home, just drinking water.

Me personally, I do not need intra-workout shakes to keep from going hypo during workout with 10ius Humulin-r insulin.

Anyone else like this?

Last edited:
If I take carbohydrates before and after training, my performance, recovery and pump are the same as if I do not take them. Anyone else in the same situation?

I have oatmeal and creatine before training, sugary cereals and creatine after training. High volume training with 60 seconds rest between sets.

I read about it long back and it was something like 20g bcaa, 20g EAA, 50g waxy maize, 10g creatine , 10g glutamine right? Are you using insulin or IGF pre workout too?

Yes I used his insulin protocol as well as HGH. I don't use IGF.

I read about it long back and it was something like 20g bcaa, 20g EAA, 50g waxy maize, 10g creatine , 10g glutamine right? Are you using insulin or IGF pre workout too?

I have changed it somewhat as time went on. It's not Vitargo as he suggested, now I use highly branched cyclic dextrin.

This is the original matrix:
Number 1: 3-5 g creatine, 3-10 g glutamine, 15-20 g essential amino acids, 15 g branched chain amino acids, 30-50 g of Vitargo(waxy maize), 1 teaspoon electrolyte drink powder(such as Gatorade).

Number 2: 3-5 g creatine, 3-10 g glutamine, 15-20 g essential amino acids, 15 g branched chain amino acids, 30-50 g of Vitargo(waxy maize), 1 teaspoon electrolyte drink powder(such as Gatorade).

Number 3: 3-5 g creatine, 3-10 g glutamine, 40-50 g whey protein isolate, 50-75 g of Vitargo(waxy maize), 1 teaspoon electrolyte drink powder(such as Gatorade).

It may just be a moot point for me as I don't use or plan to use insulin. Not saying it's bad...just not for me. Both my parents are diabetics and I am pretty understanding of how to use it, but I'm not regimented enough with my diet to go that route....plus as I'm getting older I see no use for it as I never will be the shape I was in 20 years ago.

So I just try to keep my sensitivity high, and stay lean enough to insure that my body is processing food efficiently. My last A1C levels came back in the 4.6 range. But all things being subjective, I will probably learn one day that a lower than normal A1C is just as detrimental as a higher than normal A1C.

I became diabetic over time running HGH and slin. According to Colette Nelson, Palumbo's ex, if diabetes runs in your family you can get it using slin and growth. I never knew this and there are several diabetics in my family.

I know there are a lot of bodybuilders that just drank water and grew to Olympia champions but lets be realistic. Ronnie Coleman could have ate snickers bars and drank Coke a Cola while training and been the greatest freak ever. I'm a hard gainer and every ounce I gain of muscle is a tremendous victory. Guys like Milos and John Meadows are pioneers of nutrition timing. And most of this has to do with shuttling everything you possibly can into your muscles right before, during and after intense muscle hypertrophy. I've been bodybuilding 43 years and it was a game changer for me.

I became diabetic over time running HGH and slin. According to Colette Nelson, Palumbo's ex, if diabetes runs in your family you can get it using slin and growth. I never knew this and there are several diabetics in my family.

I completely understand. I became obsessed when my dad was first diagnosed. I can remember as a teenager eating certain foods and then checking my blood sugar with all the extra strips he had just to see what foods would do what.

His problem was not controlling it and had a lot of damage done by it...especially to his vascular system. Stents in his early 40's, heart bypasses in his early 50's, then another could of stents around the age of 60.

Every time this would happen he would claim that this was his "wake-up" call and he would do better. But he always went back to his old ways that got him there...some from just habit...some from just not knowing any better about what to do for his diet even though I tried to help as much as possible.

He really just got serious about trying to do better about 3 years ago...and now as he is almost 67, he is starting to get some of his best blood work that he has had in years. Also kidneys functioning better.

Just a shame it took all of that to get him started. I have a younger brother who I preach to all the time that is going down the same path.

I don't technically run a intra all the time but have in the past. I can see the theory behind them but still haven't determined a full opinion. Something I have been using for awhile during my workouts is Glycofuse (DEXTRIN) While being a relatively simple product its been one of the most effective for me. I've noticed a distinct difference in performance,endurance, and pumps.

I take 30g BCAA w/ 50g Karbolyn, and sometimes I add a scoop of superfood greens (the powderized stuff) to the shake. I have better sustained energy through my workout with a drink.

BCAA are a waste

There are countless studies on how bcaa's turn on many Anabolic pathways.

I also use 30 gm's pre for years and seem to be doing me just Fine!!!

Again some can get away with just A can of Tuna....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity