over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP'S PGCL

anyone can post their PGCL image here? I just got 60 amps from my friends in China. Just curious to see how your look like? thx!!!

aw1218 said:
anyone can post their PGCL image here? I just got 60 amps from my friends in China. Just curious to see how your look like? thx!!!
I'll see what I can do. They look like oversized amps of HCG.

As far as I know, there is no human version of this drug. I got mine from a farm...

I agree...in my country is sold as a veterinary product...I am searching for a prescription...I think my horses need some :D

PGCL

To anyone who have tried PGCL. I got 10 amps from a reliable source of this site. I just don't know if is my genetics but I feel that this stuff doesn't work at all (personally). The first day I took it the diarrhea was bad, but that was the 1st one only, after that the sh*t is tolerable every time I inject (1/4 cc twice 2 times a day=4 inj a day). But I'm also using IGF, bc I'm doing this as PCT.
My point is that I can tolerate the sh*t but as side effects I can tell a have mild headaches, and my eyes have turned very red. Thing that bothers me a lot , bc its also itchy. Ok as when I said that this stuff didnt work for me or is not working yet is because before I used it I went to have a BF% test. and I went from 187.5 to 189.2 in 3 days and I don't see any change in my physique yet, and also I'm eating less calories. maybe I will need to give the stuff some more time but i will need to stop it until my eyes go back to normal. If anyone could give me any advise I would really appreciate it

OKAY BRO

Heres my summation of the PGCL experience

1. I went 4 weeks which I believe is too long. In the future I will do 1 -2 weeks
2. Your adrenergic receptors get blocked so things like clen and ephedrine have about half the effect they usually do. You energy levels may fall off and you may have profound depression.

3. Your hair may fall out at a higher rate.

4. It is a diuretic and you ultimately do lose size and strength when you drop 20lbs in 20 days.

5. It seems to be an appetite surpressor

5. Two days off and then restart will show you that your receptors were blocked as suddenly you will sh*t like you did the first time

7 Still the easiest weightloss I have ever had and far easier to deal with then DNP.

For the guy who didn't get the ongoing shits, I would concider uppin the dosage to 100mcg ( 2 shots ) at on session. I would do three sessions 1 day and then 2 the following day. It's a smooth muscle contractor so you GI trach and Bladder should br greatly involved.

Again I would limit PGCL use to 1-2 weeks max.

Having a moderate amount of test on board should also help.

ALLBEEF

Maybe I'm missing it but I see references to both IMSC injections and SubQ(I assume this is subcantaneous) injections. If I was going to use this for it's site enhance and fat loss qualities mainly focusing on my calves. From what I've read I think it would be Intramuscular and I could follow the HowtodoInjections website to inject directly into my calves. I'm thinking about trying some, with a lower dosage than many of you suggested, was gonna use IP's suggested dosage (50mcg if I remember right, so .1cc in each calf head). Anyone mind clearing me up? And would I have to use a slin needle, or could I use a 22 gauge syringe?

Bro,

I don't see the inflamatory soreness size increase they got with PGF2a. Just use 40mcg and put 3 cc's in the amp. Then draw out with insulin syrine 1/4cc ( about 40 mcgs ). Just avoid obvious vessels, but you can pretty much stick the tiny 1/2 inch fine needle anywhere. I did my bis ( both sides 2 shots ) three times a day for long periods and I could still work the muscle that day. No significant size change for me in bi/tris with 80mcg at a session but I lost 1 pound a day for 3 weeks pretty painlessly. I got depressed after 1 month and now do it every few days when I feel up to it.

40mcg x 2 injects to opposite muscles still seems to be the right dose for me to get the shits and profound weight loss.

I got an email from a guy who said he put on 10 pounds of lean muscle on PGCL. I don't think it was BS, I do think everyones physiology places a little different role.

AB

What's the thought of using HGH and or IGF with this product. Would it help with the water retention sides of the HGH igf protocols.....? Just a thought.

Well I better bump this up as there

are a lot of people speculating and there is on;ty one way to find out about oit, and at this point it isn't speculating about it.

It is not Pgf2a, It is a synthetic anolog that costs more. It doesn't cause the same inflamation as PGF2a that prevents you from working a mucle after injectiong.

Yes it does a colonic dump whgich is one way of fooling the body into believing it is not being deprived and therefore you may not stimulate a slow down in metabolic rate. Also i feel the amp devided injected with 3ccs of water and then 12 syringes drawn out give you 2 -3 days of treatment. Now if you read my posts you see I tool it out about one month. 6 injects of 40mcgs each in 3 sessions a day. I lost all that abdominal girth that a middle age guy generally needs $1000-$1500 worth of HGH to lose.

Read my stuff, I had momory7 loss and I was feeling like I had lost the rreal me somewherealong the PGCL line. Today I just do it 1-2 times a weel to bring abs back out after bingimng on my wifes baking for days.

It doesn more than just cause you to empty your gut. It blocks adrenegric receptors very well and this my be whuy the memory loss. It will take you 2 -3 times as much ephedrine pre workout as your receptors arre all blocked. It is remarkably easy for profound ( look safe in men weight loss )

I did not get the swelling or strtching of the fascia that might have allowed my arms to grow but the weight loss in comparrison to clen , eca stacks, DNP, HGH was so much more pronoun nced/

ALLBEEF

So wait.... you lost a ton of weight, but what were your muscle gains? The weight loss could be attributed to water, since it blocks the adrenals (just like cytadren).

No Bro

The first few days was fluid, however I maintained my size and kept my intake the same for almost 3 weeks as I remember. Then I made the mistake of restricting intake and I lost mass. I am too old to grow so you would have to ask the younger guys about muscle growth on PGCL. It may be that it's value is mostly profound weight loss while not restricting calories but I would advise others to limit it to two weeks max in the future and the truth is I just do a day or two every now and then.

Allbeef

any update?

I am new to the board (and BB) and have been looking around but still have not been able to find out a source for the PGCL or PGF2a in the US. I am in the military so I need to find a source that can ship it to me as discretely as possible. If you have a reliable source can you private message me please? I am currently in VA but will be heading off to the West coast soon.
Thanks

Fluffy,
Your first mistake was not reading the board rules. Go do that and you'll figure out what your second mistake was and why you will not get an answer to your query.

Last edited:
It has been almost a year so don't expect a thesis. But I used pgcl, I used enough, I used it properly. I don't think it does much other than empty you out and dehydrate you. If you want your guts curling up and don't mind blowing an o ring have at it. You are not going to gain any muscle from it. You can lose weight but it is not good weight loss. Its from reduced calories consumption and fluids. Just hit up the aas and lift you will get leaner eventually I swear. As far as a comparison to dnp that is a joke no contest not even close.

pg-cl (aka) cloprostenol sodium for injection

does any body have any usefull info on this product besides shitting themselves 10 times a day?lol

does any body have any usefull info on this product besides shitting themselves 10 times a day?lol

It causes a little localized growth were you inj. and gives you crazy pumps. It appear sto be the same as pgf2 and the oil versions of pgf2 out give less sides because it is absorb longer.

VERY unsure about using this, but might be a last minute option due to other things being dried up.

Has ANYONE had localized site growth, or ANY muscle/strength gains from this at all yet?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131