over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IP'S PGCL

Hi and peace!

I've been registered for ages but never seem to get 'round to joining/reading the forums etc.
I'm 54,work full-time, love time spent with family & garden.
Late 'starter' with family, have son,17 yrs, & daughter, 13 going on 20!!
Would love to hear from you

Look forward to 'meeting' you all, Carol from Personal Loans!

PGCL is garbage in my book but some people swear by it. I reponded terribly to it but to each his own..

I just started IP's pgcl today. First shot it immediately felt hot and stung a little to touch. 10 minutes in I had a little fuzzy Ness in the eyes followed immediatly by a stomach flu symptom. Then the both kinda went away. At 40 minutes I started to feel like i had to crap and darted a little. Then it went away. At an hour and 5 in I felt like shitting and proceded to take one of the nasty shits of my life. I clogged the toilet with diarrhea. How the hell you do that I don't know. Second shot I felt the fuzzy eyes right away but mone of the other symptoms.

What happened to you? I'm barely having sides and bf is dropping like crazy

Water is dropping like crazy, and I assume that shitting your brains out is normal for you?

All it does is make you shit out everything in your stomach, therefor depleting you of nutrients, water, and calories. Mine as well be bulimic IMO because it will accomplish the same thing without making you feel like complete shit and giving you hemorrhoids. :)

Wow...havent read this thread in about 5 years. I remember using this stuff back in the day...around 2004-2005. I got it from another vet on the boards who wanted to try it but never got around to it. He gave me it for free so I couldnt pass up the chance of trying it. Ofcourse I was much younger then and didnt fear to much about side effects/ health. I remeber the the feeling I got shortly after the first injection! A sickness that I never felt since then....I was laying down on my training partner couch and just wanted to die....the shits hit me about 30-45 min later...about the same time it hit my training partner....his appartment only had one bathroom and we were both pretty much taking turns blowing it up....Id blow it up for about 10 min then he would...as soon as he was done I would have to shit again....we went back and forth like this for about an hour lol. I think I might have taken 2-3 more shots after that and then I said F it....threw the stuff away...the shits wasnt the worest part...it was the near death feeling I would get shorly after the injection.

I can say this tho...I only ran it a few days but noticed a huge drop in water weight...and my arms (I shot both bi's and tri's each time) got about 1/4-1/2 inch bigger in about 3-4 days from the swelling...it lasted a little while then they went back down to normal.

I dont remember the dose I took...I am sure I have it logged in one of my note books from back then. I am sure this stuff works pretty well...but the feeling it gave me was to much...I know I would never try it again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131