over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iron Addict aka Wesley Silveria has passed

Have a buddy who used him as a trainer, he is under the impression he was nearing 60.

Sad to hear

Not nearly that old... 47/48.

Very sad to find this out yesterday, Wes was very knowledgeable on a lot of subjects and always nice to me on and off the board.

We will let everyone know that wants to send flowers etc to the family. Thanks.

RIP BRO....:(

Attachments

• RIPWES.jpg
    RIPWES.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8,661
That guy was a good guy.

And I want to make sure to everyone that this 100% didnt have anything to do with Ergo aids.

We went back about 11 years, and he had my utmost respect. When Animal went nutso on everybody on his site he had my back and i had his. We talked sporadically thruout the years. We were never extremely close friends like Future and other guys on this thread were with him...but I thought incredibly highly of Wes. So much so that I took care of his protein intake since the year we started at TP back in 2003...he just wrote a dieting book and we were going to sell it for him...

...again that was a good guy/straight shooter.

this situation sucks (for lack of better words)

D,

Wes talked highly of you OFTEN. And he continued to say that your company is the BEST at what you do hands down.

All donations in Wesley Silveira's (Iron Addict) memory:

Wes loved all things. He was a huge animal lover. The family would love to have donations sent to a local charity. You can call and ask for Gail at ext 117 or just give the information of your donation in Wes' honor. There is a link to send through their website as well.

Thank you for remembering!

Humane Society Southern Arizona

3450 N. Kelvin Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716

1-520-327-6088
http://www.hssaz.org

Secure online donations:
**broken link removed**

A card will be sent from you. We will be putting the cards in a binder for the family.

very sad time indeed. There is only a handful of people that can claim to have no enemies on these boards,... Wes was one of them.. Always willing to help.. Wrote extensively for many of the boards out there. He was just an all around cool guy to chat with with.

Maybe one day we'll all meet up one day and have a laugh together..

RIP brother!!

Very sad. May he RIP

Sad news

Just the last few weeks I started to look at his board and writing a bit. Seemed a real straight shooting no bullshit kind of guy. Too young to go.

RIP IA

Wes was a Great Guy. Used him for personal training for the first time back in 02. Spoke often back then. Can remember him on Animals board way before Iron Addicts. Spoke highly of Dante to me as well.

Rest in Peace Brother

bloons

That guy was a good guy.

And I want to make sure to everyone that this 100% didnt have anything to do with Ergo aids.

We went back about 11 years, and he had my utmost respect. When Animal went nutso on everybody on his site he had my back and i had his. We talked sporadically thruout the years. We were never extremely close friends like Future and other guys on this thread were with him...but I thought incredibly highly of Wes. So much so that I took care of his protein intake since the year we started at TP back in 2003...he just wrote a dieting book and we were going to sell it for him...

...again that was a good guy/straight shooter.

this situation sucks (for lack of better words)

I remember all that. I have your first post saved from A's board. IA had lots of great info over there and then his own board.

IA was a good guy and always offered great information and was very helpful. He was very respected like you said and had mine as well. I seen three bros/mods pass now from the original Fina board were I started now and is saddens me.

RIP-IA and my prayers go out to his family.

I honestly dont know the guy nor heard of his name but condolences to his families and love ones. RIP Wes!

Sorry to hear he was a great guy enjoyed reading his posts. Been around a long time he will be missed. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. In a much better place than this world we now live in. MM

Sad News. I Knew IA from the forums. I was a member of his board years ago and he was always a great source of information and helped me out personaly more then once. One of the true vets of the community.
Sorry to hear this and Ill say a prayer for his family. Im sure they must be crushed:( RIP IA

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws