over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Insulin needed ?

Vegascuts285

Registered
To obtain national level size or pro size ? Just curious the truth , I have heard Hany say Phil and Jay don't touch slin but I know that's garbage . So what do the vet's think or former pro's ? I have read a few threads on it then some say it's not always needed then you see guys like Jason Huh putting on 25lbs in a year for example . Curious on opinions

Id say hgh and slin are both necessary to become a super heavy PRO these days. You could be competitive at any other level without it imo, but pro id say both are needed.. pros today are just too damn big

Good first reply . Hope to get more comments , I do agree with the above post .

"needed" might not be the right word

you dont "have to" be on slin to be a pro or even get pro size. BUT, if you KNEW you could take something that would make you bigger and you get paid to be big....why wouldnt you?
-JS

you dont "have to" be on slin to be a pro or even get pro size. BUT, if you KNEW you could take something that would make you bigger and you get paid to be big....why wouldnt you?
-JS

Very true , good reply . Obviously if your having trouble obtaining the size with normal protocols and your training and diet are on point and your genetic response is descent enough slin would be a great addition with GH to take you up .

To obtain national level size or pro size ? Just curious the truth , I have heard Hany say Phil and Jay don't touch slin but I know that's garbage . So what do the vet's think or former pro's ? I have read a few threads on it then some say it's not always needed then you see guys like Jason Huh putting on 25lbs in a year for example . Curious on opinions

Just to have national level size than is no need of HGH or slin, and 1g hormones.

Just to have national level size than is no need of HGH or slin, and 1g hormones.

While it may not be needed...it is the norm for most guys at that level currently to be well over the 1g mark...let alone probably all 3

When you look at guys who use it properly vs guys who dont use it at all, there is a significant difference in appearance.

Insulin has single handily destroyed bodybuilding. I will bet everything I own the judges start to get away from the bloated insulin look. Oh wait...... They did last year :headbang:

Very interesting . Though I am sure true as many old school guys say the same almost all are well over 1g hormones as said above ..

I think the total dose amount is highly subjective... think somebody running 50mg/day dbol is only 350/wk but that is some potent shit compared to running equivalent of just test.. same if running 100mg/day of drols... personally I think my health would be better on 750mg-1g/wk of test than the 100mg/day of drols especially just in regards to bp/blood issues... of course when looking at big picture of things I do understand drols were engineered to have their specific effects on blood etc for their target group of aids/hiv patients etc but same is true for good amount of other AAS that were engineered for a specific effect medically that luckily was able to cross over for performance wise aspect LOL

and to keep things on topic... i think slin has its place.. can be used to push past sticking points.. of course I would expect the hard work and diet to be in line to help fill in the glucosed packed muscles with more solid and dense meat in the long run

Last edited:
It's the most anabolic drug out there, why the hell wouldn't you use it if this is your career?

Most size, period. Conditioned, but thick and and not really dimensional. Nonetheless, condition and size.

I think HGH, slin, and SEO are abused at the higher levels. I don't want to start a whole fight over this, but I really believe this. I don't see someone making me think another way.

Very true , good reply . Obviously if your having trouble obtaining the size with normal protocols and your training and diet are on point and your genetic response is descent enough slin would be a great addition with GH to take you up .

amen to that

I think to be the best bodybuilder you can be you will eventually have to exhaust all resources.. I believe in taking steps, and only using things when they are the next step in upping your game.

In the end, i'd say 90% of top level national guys are using gh/insulin at some point during the year.. 100% of top level pros are using gh/insulin at some point to achieve size, and I would even go as far as to say 70% of pros have or do use SEOs.

I think to be the best bodybuilder you can be you will eventually have to exhaust all resources.. I believe in taking steps, and only using things when they are the next step in upping your game.

In the end, i'd say 90% of top level national guys are using gh/insulin at some point during the year.. 100% of top level pros are using gh/insulin at some point to achieve size, and I would even go as far as to say 70% of pros have or do use SEOs.

So true. As stated I would wait till I have max on ref aas before I go Tue extreme as the stuff not properly done will mess you up for life.

Agree.

Lots of members are marvelling at John Meadows size and condition in another thread right now, that physique has been built without insulin (not my words, John's. He has stated openly that the pancreas is not something to be messed with).

Now I will sit back wait for some genius to cry "BULLSHIT".

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner