advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is muscle memory the reason why lean people respond better to AAS?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have read on alot of boards that it is best to get to a lean bodyfat, and then you will respond better once you start a cycle. Some people say you dont really respond better, you just see the results better because your leaner.

However I was wondering if it could be due to muscle memory. Assume you cut for a long time, get very lean, you will probably lose a good amount of muscle. Then once you start a cycle, not only are you making good gains from training/AAS, but you are gaining back all that you lost while dieting.

Could this be the reason why it seems that lean people gain better on a cycle? And also the reason why people seem to make good gains after a contest?

Do you guys think it is true, that you will respond best to AAS if you get to a low bodyfat? And if so, what is the reasoning why you would respond better?

I have read on alot of boards that it is best to get to a lean bodyfat, and then you will respond better once you start a cycle. Some people say you dont really respond better, you just see the results better because your leaner.

However I was wondering if it could be due to muscle memory. Assume you cut for a long time, get very lean, you will probably lose a good amount of muscle. Then once you start a cycle, not only are you making good gains from training/AAS, but you are gaining back all that you lost while dieting.

Could this be the reason why it seems that lean people gain better on a cycle? And also the reason why people seem to make good gains after a contest?

Do you guys think it is true, that you will respond best to AAS if you get to a low bodyfat? And if so, what is the reasoning why you would respond better?

i think the main reason for this is health and making sure the person knows how to eat healthy. fat= more aromatase. a fat guy taking test is converting more of that test to estrogen than a lean guy. which can cause high blood pressure, blood clots, water retention, similar risks as a girl on birth control

Well when a guy makes great gains after a show, I would say that is more to increase of food intake more than anything else..I mean you have been dieting hard for what 10-20 weeks long...So your very depleted, and anything you take in at that point your body wants to store it, and alot of that would be going to the muscles...Also, you see better gains when your lean because, you lean and can see what your putting on..when you fat, even if you put on muscle your still fat, and its harder to see what is coming on...

chris

Generally speaking, insulin sensitivity is higher after a prolonged diet and this can be manipulated to gain more muscle as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131