over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my deca really test?

lol most things come out of china wtf.. and whats wrong with china? they're a huge manufacturer of everything.

anyways.. My deca seems to be real..
..seems like it was mostly in my head.. there is a lump but no tissue growth.. we all hate side effects and like to avoid them as much as possible I think.

I've lowered my aromasin to 25mg.. the long run will reveal whats going on but so far I think I'm safe.

thanks a lot for all replys.

I had the same thing with Deca no lump just sensative. Letro workgreat for me!

This is my first run with deca. It's the same color as test. I've used test lots of times sometimes w sometimes w/o anti-es no sides. This run I've been using aromasin and 3 weeks in I feel a lump under my right nipple. I'm taking 800 test 400 deca. But I think my deca is test because of the lump.
Btw u can't see the lump it's under the skin. A little painful when I touch it.
Gyno right? Any thoughts?

nope,deca does the same to others,it goes completely away when done.

aslo, i will never use deca ever again,i remeber reading a thread here not to far back on how it was not the best choice for an anabolic compound.

How about this: draw up a ml of test and draw up a ml of deca in the same syringe. If you dont see the two substances mixing (and the oily-like waves which indicate an attempt to equalize distribution), then you can be sure that what you have is, in fact, test labeled as deca. Usually labs make a big batch at once and then transfer into the smaller 10ml vials.

However, even if you do see the two "mix", it does not nessecarily indicate that what you have is deca; it still could simply be two different batches of test (slightly different ba/bb ratios, oil, etc..) mixing. Or even test and a completely different compound other than deca.

Don't be too concerned on the color, when i homebrew AAS for my horse, they all turn out pretty much the same in color, with tren being really the only exception.

Did you say you were taking 75mg of aromasin per day? That is ALOT. Everyone is different, but 25mg EOD is enough for me and i use close to 2 grams of test weekly.

This leads me to believe that possibly your aromasin is fake??

Are you sure what your experiancing are gyno symptoms? You could just be paranoid about it. Is it just a lump you are noticing now, are you sure it was not there before? Many of us will have some sort of lump behind the nipple, even if not taking AAS, some are just born with it, it could just be genetic. Whats your bodyfat like? If its high, it can sometimes be harder for the individual to distinguish a gyno lump from plain fat tissue.

i think the most important question i could ask right now is: how bad is the pain? For this lump you speak of to be gyno, you should be expierancing pain even if your nipple happends to run against your shirt the wrong way (not necessarily a rule set in stone, as everyone is different, but i know for me pain is the biggest indicator of gyno) . It is also strange that you have NO symptoms on your other side? My opinion is that its in your head bro.

Signs of gyno: puffy, itchy, painful nipples ultimately followed by tissue build-up (lump) behind the nipple

wouldn't the density of the oils be the same if they used the same carrier oils?

wouldn't the density of the oils be the same if they used the same carrier oils?

yes, in fact, most UG labs probably use the same oil for everything. I dont know why they would decide to put grapeseed in one and sesame in another, for instance. It would make sense that they buy one oil in bulk.

My point was not so much the oil itself but the other variables such as BA and BB content, as well as the specific hormone. For instance, the lab may use 3% BA and 5% BB with the deca and 3%BA and 10%BB with the test. It IS possible they use the same ratio, but even then 1)measurements going into each batch are not always 100% accurate and 2) i would assume the hormone itself would account for the appearance of a "mixing" effect when drawing the two into the syringe.

Long story short, no two batches are homogenious untill mixed together. As always, however, it can be a possibility.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws