over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's not about numbers but let's talk numbers

Jesus....

AJ worked with me.... Got me kinda lean

s47WfIi.jpg

NKccvCM.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a competitor but I am pretty obsessive about body fat testing. Ive been normally go ever 6-8 weeks for a bodpod or dexa comparison test. There is no way I would ever be considered as stage ready at 8%. Im just starting to show abs at that point. For anyone saying 8+% is good enough for competing I'd be curious if you were actually tested or not and if so by what testing method.

For anyone saying 8+% is good enough for competing I'd be curious if you were actually tested or not and if so by what testing method.

I've never seen anyone say that for bodybuilding. It's always 3/4%.

s47WfIi.jpg

NKccvCM.jpg

Kinda lean my ass!! You look hungry as fuck in that pic my main!!!! Great job!! Let me guess - you ran a whole bunch of that new drug starvation and probably some misery at least one dose a day !!! :D

Kinda lean my ass!! You look hungry as fuck in that pic my main!!!! Great job!! Let me guess - you ran a whole bunch of that new drug starvation and probably some misery at least one dose a day !!! :D

HAHAHA! Yeah, I stacked it with a little of that dedication and suffering, they work really well together... I'm one of those wierdos that feels if I am not suffering I am not trying hard enough... when I am at the point where my face is sucked in so deep I can't chew without biting my cheeks and feel like a zombie, I know I am in good place.

Last edited:
Holy separation mental!!! Good work bro

Thanks brother... this is offseason, taken a week or so ago. Still separated :)

Attachments

• December quads.jpg
    December quads.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 199

Awesome Job!

If you dont mind a few questions

- What was your average weight loss per week?
- How low did you wind up going in overall calories?
- How many hours of cardio and for lifting sessions per week?
- If you happened to have been BF tested before and after, do you know how much was lost from LBM?

Awesome Job!

If you dont mind a few questions

- What was your average weight loss per week?
- How low did you wind up going in overall calories?
- How many hours of cardio and for lifting sessions per week?
- If you happened to have been BF tested before and after, do you know how much was lost from LBM?

I will entertain these as best as I can...

***I have a GI condition that reduces my ability to assimilate nutrients and i need to eat a significant amount of food to maintain my body weight***

We started a "clean up" phase at 16 weeks out. At that time I was eating about 5,600-5,800kcals per day. Every leg day I was having an all you can eat meal which likely put my kcals around 6,700.

My lowest point of kcals was around 4-5 weeks out when I was around 2,600. We began bumping things up at that point because I was right where I needed o be (the bottom leg pic was 3 or 4 weeks out).

I did a TOTAL of 8 cardio sessions all prep. I was training HARD 6 days per week hitting each muscle 2-3 days per week. I reduced rest period significantly and included many supersets and giant sets. My training expended a TON of kcals.

I only had caliper body fat tests done, and I do not feel they are very accurate, but was used for tracking purposes to make sure the caliper numbers were going down. There was no skinfold with higher than 2mm thickness by stage day. Being that I did not have an accurate body fat measurement I can't put a number on lean body mass loss...

You can take a shot at what my weight is here (pics are untouched, unedited aside from blacking out my face) ...

Attachments

• Front Bi With Trophy black out.jpg
    Front Bi With Trophy black out.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 268
  • Back Biceps Finals.jpg
    Back Biceps Finals.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
***I have a GI condition that reduces my ability to assimilate nutrients and i need to eat a significant amount of food to maintain my body weight***

We started a "clean up" phase at 16 weeks out. At that time I was eating about 5,600-5,800kcals per day.

How I hate you....

My last bulk was at 3k. Going down to eating nothing when cutting below 10.

Thanks very much for the info.

How I hate you....

My last bulk was at 3k. Going down to eating nothing when cutting below 10.

Thanks very much for the info.

TRUST ME, it is NOT COOL to have to eat that much when you shit most of it out....

Basically like having a mild stomach bug at all times, eh?
Sounds like hell!

Pretty much... i was at the GI doc yesterday and he thinks it is some autoimmune thing. I am getting more tests on it

Mental, keep us updated. I honestly have wondered if I have some issue. Sitting at 215, COMPLETELY sedentary besides training and not gaining at 85/700/400. Was at 3300 kcal the last few weeks of my last prep in shape.

People also don't understand the reality of energy needs. They just see people like us that need a decent caloric load during prep and think it must equate to not suffering. HA.

Mental, keep us updated. I honestly have wondered if I have some issue. Sitting at 215, COMPLETELY sedentary besides training and not gaining at 85/700/400. Was at 3300 kcal the last few weeks of my last prep in shape.

People also don't understand the reality of energy needs. They just see people like us that need a decent caloric load during prep and think it must equate to not suffering. HA.

For shits and giggles I should do a food log lol we did muscle rounds with emphasis on legs tonight, this is my carbs for my second meal post training I am eating right now... 6 slices = 108g carbs

0ye9nNX.jpg

Last edited:
Mental. Have u had food sensitivity tests done
Up here there's a guy for $100 does some sort of skin probe Ect and tells u why foods illicit an inflammatory response Ect. Maybe you're eating something your body hates
Just tossing it out there. I'm sure U have investigated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental. Have u had food sensitivity tests done
Up here there's a guy for $100 does some sort of skin probe Ect and tells u why foods illicit an inflammatory response Ect. Maybe you're eating something your body hates
Just tossing it out there. I'm sure U have investigated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bloodwork and stool tests for things that cause an inflammatory response in my GI system. I have had biopsies done as well.... These things have not identified specific foods, but what was identified were that certain categories of foods, when consumed in certain quantities, ferment in my stomach and cause inflammation and GI distress. I am following a FODMAP diet, as most high FODMAP foods cause inflammation, BUT I have never done a test such as you describe.

Can you PM me some information about it? I would like to look into this further

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311