advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's not about the dose, it's about the compounds...

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I decided to do a new experiment to test out a theory that contradicts what most people post as fact here at pm. People keep telling me my weekly gear dose is too high being that it is around 3 grams. I have argued over and over that it isn't the dose that matters, it's the dose of what compounds you are on that matter.

EXAMPLE: A) A guy on 3 grams of safe anabolics is going to have better blood work than a guy on 1 gram of tren alone.
B) the guy on 1 gram of tren is going to looked more jacked than the guy on 3 grams of mild anabolics.

I have been doing 3 grams for awhile, consisting of test prop, eq, npp, primo, stanazol, and masteron. Each compound dose is between 300mg and 600mg per week. Very safe compounds, very low in toxicity.

I recently decided to experiment with more dangerous compounds at only 1 gram per week...50mg inject dbol and 100mg inject anadrol everyday.

The difference in the way I look off the adrol and dbol is remarkable!!! I'm so big and full with striations everywhere. My muscles are incredibly round and pumped.

I would have to believe that along with the improvement in look and training performance, that my blood work would equally suffer if I stayed on this cycle too long. That's why I am just running it as a 2 week blitz cycle. I would like to go 3 weeks but don't have enough adrol.

Thoughts???

In your opinion, which route is safer, and which route yields better results?

What kind of side effects have you gotten from injectable versions of dbol and adrol?

Are they different from the oral version you may have tried in the past?

What determines "Safe" in your opinion?

What measurements are you using to determine what is safe versus dangerous? Because honestly, I don't really know if there's a safe anabolic from a matter of health, especially if the dose is high enough.

Here are the factors I think one has to think about, throwing out the window the idea of recovery from this - assuming a lifelong HRT patient.

Blood Pressure

Hematocrit

HDL

LDL

Creatinine

Glucose

PSA

Estradiol

Prolactin

Liver Values

Are you having all of these monitored? I would be just as interested in seeing bloodwork from someone who ran a high dose "Safe" cycle for six months versus a moderate dose "dangerous" cycle.

Just a for instance - EQ while considered safe could have your BP and hematocrit so high that your heart is straining for every beat and your kidneys are scarring up as we speak. That's not safe, even though it doesn't hit you as hard as something like tren.

That's the biggest takeaway I've gotten from being a member here. Hematocrit (DC), Kidneys (plang) and heart trouble (maldorf). All of those will be very much effected by even a safe drug like EQ.

As for results, I have no idea - you definitely have more experience in that matter than I do.

What kind of side effects have you gotten from injectable versions of dbol and adrol?

Are they different from the oral version you may have tried in the past?

The inject form and oral form are identical. In inject form, they release is slower and compound over time.

That's very true. I was just thinking in terms of liver toxicity. That's what I meant by safe. It would be very interesting to see blood work after a cycle run both ways.

What determines "Safe" in your opinion?

What measurements are you using to determine what is safe versus dangerous? Because honestly, I don't really know if there's a safe anabolic from a matter of health, especially if the dose is high enough.

Here are the factors I think one has to think about, throwing out the window the idea of recovery from this - assuming a lifelong HRT patient.

Blood Pressure

Hematocrit

HDL

LDL

Creatinine

Glucose

PSA

Estradiol

Prolactin

Liver Values

Are you having all of these monitored? I would be just as interested in seeing bloodwork from someone who ran a high dose "Safe" cycle for six months versus a moderate dose "dangerous" cycle.

Just a for instance - EQ while considered safe could have your BP and hematocrit so high that your heart is straining for every beat and your kidneys are scarring up as we speak. That's not safe, even though it doesn't hit you as hard as something like tren.

That's the biggest takeaway I've gotten from being a member here. Hematocrit (DC), Kidneys (plang) and heart trouble (maldorf). All of those will be very much effected by even a safe drug like EQ.

As for results, I have no idea - you definitely have more experience in that matter than I do.

I decided to do a new experiment to test out a theory that contradicts what most people post as fact here at pm. People keep telling me my weekly gear dose is too high being that it is around 3 grams. I have argued over and over that it isn't the dose that matters, it's the dose of what compounds you are on that matter.

EXAMPLE: A) A guy on 3 grams of safe anabolics is going to have better blood work than a guy on 1 gram of tren alone.
B) the guy on 1 gram of tren is going to looked more jacked than the guy on 3 grams of mild anabolics.

I have been doing 3 grams for awhile, consisting of test prop, eq, npp, primo, stanazol, and masteron. Each compound dose is between 300mg and 600mg per week. Very safe compounds, very low in toxicity.

I recently decided to experiment with more dangerous compounds at only 1 gram per week...50mg inject dbol and 100mg inject anadrol everyday.

The difference in the way I look off the adrol and dbol is remarkable!!! I'm so big and full with striations everywhere. My muscles are incredibly round and pumped.

I would have to believe that along with the improvement in look and training performance, that my blood work would equally suffer if I stayed on this cycle too long. That's why I am just running it as a 2 week blitz cycle. I would like to go 3 weeks but don't have enough adrol.

Thoughts???

In your opinion, which route is safer, and which route yields better results?

JJ,

You still haven't answered that question from the other post...How many injections are you doing a day/week...according to your earlier posts your doing 5-6 different gh's, 4-5 different peptides and all kinds of AAS's...dam bro i can't keep up with you...you must be a pin cushion.....LMAO

did you drop the other compounds, or did you drop the doses and to what?

JJ,

You still haven't answered that question from the other post...How many injections are you doing a day/week...according to your earlier posts your doing 5-6 different gh's, 4-5 different peptides and all kinds of AAS's...dam bro i can't keep up with you...you must be a pin cushion.....LMAO

I count 12 injections per day. Hahaha...:D

Honestly JJ, I would stop worrying about what other people think. Have your labs improved since last year when you had that big thread?

Honestly JJ, I would stop worrying about what other people think. Have your labs improved since last year when you had that big thread?

I need to get labs done. My doctor keeps bugging me too. Haven't done them since. :(

I know EQ cranks my blood pressure off the charts fast , within a month I'll get nose bleeds from 400mg a week with same dose of test.

never tried NPP , thinking about running that with test and mast at 100mg a week each and gradually creep up during off season rotating out the NPP with tren every 5-6 weeks

I know EQ cranks my blood pressure off the charts fast , within a month I'll get nose bleeds from 400mg a week with same dose of test.

never tried NPP , thinking about running that with test and mast at 100mg a week each and gradually creep up during off season rotating out the NPP with tren every 5-6 weeks

I really like npp. I'm trying to quit using tren for good. I can't stand the violent cough post injection.

You are the living embodiment of polypharmacy. I'm all for doing what you want and ingesting/injecting any compounds you see fit, you're a grown man. I have just two questions, why would you do 3 grams a week? Is your self worth tied directly to your physique? Just curious

I need to get labs done. My doctor keeps bugging me too. Haven't done them since. :(

JJ you gotta get your labs done. Running 3 grams a week is still 3 grams a week and you are naive to think because they are safe you are not impacting all the factors disco listed above.
Thru my own trials I have found I can run a gram of various compounds including tren all dosed rather low and I can gain HDL points from baseline and keep BP under control the whole nine yards. But one gram is a different universe from three.
Now maybe your labs come back fine or maybe you come back with a single digit HDL. Its all guesswork till you have the proof. I'll advocate anyone running as much as they want provided they have the bloodwork to support the practice. For some trt levels is all they can handle and still have active recovery. Through diet, supps, cardio and specific tailor made compound selection I've found a way to run a gram semi-safely. If you are actually pulling off three grams that's incredible and not to root against you but I have to doubt you maintained pre blast numbers.

BTW, light a fire under someone to get you Featured Member of the Month Status ;)

I really would love to see your liver enzymes JJ

Just because the methyls are injectable doesn't mean they are less stressful to the liver....but you already know that

I really like npp. I'm trying to quit using tren for good. I can't stand the violent cough post injection.

Tren A or E? Where are you injecting...delts? I very very rarely have an issue with tren cough. My understanding it's because you've passed through a vein or injected some into a vein...the coughing is caused by your body trying to clear it out.

Just curious...

so we r saying that a higher dose of one compound yield more results than multiple? what if u run like 1 g of test with 500 deca, will it yield more results than 500 test and 500 test?

Honestly JJ I think what you are doing is interesting. You have of course people saying it is dangerous and some perhaps being neutral. I think 3 grams is 3 grams, but do agree with your "theory" it might be more about the compounds than the dosages. It would be great if you could have gotten blood work done before this and then during and end - then you could have done a graph of various things to see how your body responded in regards to all organs.

Do you have a home blood pressure monitor? Are you going to donate blood every so often? Those two things right there along with drinking a lot of water (monitoring your urine of course) are simple things I can think of off of the top of my head to help give you a heads up before anything happens.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws