over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IV GH/slin/IGF-1?

eaglecall

Registered
Can anybody comment on the side effects of injecting GH or slin or IGF-1Lr3 directly into a vein either voluntarily or by accident?

One time many years ago I was giving a try to some IGF-1Lr3. By accident, I injected into a vein. Is the only explanation I have because about 5 minutes later I had a huge crash. Suddenly started shaking, sweating cold, heart racing, felt like I was going to pass out. I immediately assumed the IGF went into a vein and I was going severely hypo. I had a bar of chocolate on hand, swallowed it all and felt better within a minute. But to this day I am not sure if that was a normal reaction of IGF-1 going into a vein or it was a panic attack, I have no idea. Can anybody comment of what you feel or would feel if that happens with any of these compounds?

Thanks!!

Going hypoglycemic can be a reaction to any of the compounds you mentioned especially if injected iv

Where is JJ ?? He does this kind of lunatic stuff. Ask him to chime in. JJ will put anything IV just for the fun of it lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Where is JJ ?? He does this kind of lunatic stuff. Ask him to chime in. JJ will put anything IV just for the fun of it lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I remember reading something like that from him at some point :eek:

I think my reaction at that time was more of a "panicking" situation just from thinking that I was going to die lol Still Id like to know from experiences. We know what happens when juice goes into a vein by accident. But its not clear what happens when other shit goes into a vein.

J Surg Res. 1991 Dec;51(6):472-6.
Insulin-like growth factor-I response is comparable following intravenous and subcutaneous administration of growth hormone. Insulin-like growth factor-I response is comparab... [J Surg Res. 1991] - PubMed - NCBI
Kimbrough TD, Shernan S, Ziegler TR, Scheltinga M, Wilmore DW.

Abstract

Subcutaneous (sq) administration of recombinant human growth hormone (r-hgh) has an anabolic effect and increases systemic insulin-like growth factor (IGF-I) in surgical patients. IGF-I is a mediator of growth hormone (gh) anabolic effects. To determine the effect of intravenous (iv) administration of r-hgh on systemic IGF-I, 11 patients were given 14 1-week courses of daily 8-hr infusions of r-hgh (10 mg in 500 ml D5W). Serum gh and IGF-I levels were measured. To compare routes of administration, iv r-hgh patients were matched to comparable sq r-hgh patients and IGF-I responses were examined. Illness severity effect on IGF-I response to r-hgh was assessed by dividing 16 burn patients who received either iv or sq r-hgh into two groups on the basis of severity scores. Analysis of the data showed that IGF-I levels increased significantly after iv r-hgh, IGF-I response to iv r-hgh (1.14 ± 0.18 U/ml to 4.12 ± 0.65 U/ml) was not different from IGF-I response to sq r-hgh (1.04 ± 0.36 U/ml to 4.96 ± 1.09 U/ml). Increasing illness severity attenuated the IGF-I response in the more severely injured group (0.91 ± 17 U/ml to 2.40 ± 0.38 U/ml) relative to the less severely injured group (1.37 ± 0.22 U/ml to 5.53 ± 0.78 U/ml) despite a significant increase in IGF-I after gh in both groups. In summary, IGF-I increased significantly after iv r-hgh and the increases were similar to those seen after sq r-hgh in comparable patients. Increasing severity of illness attenuated the IGF-I response to r-hgh given either iv or sq in burn patients.

I know some boys that swear by it as it becomes a 'pulse' and wont have antibody formation. But i havent heard of many pros that do it.

used iv IGF-1 and GH, both interesting

GH IV , insane fat loss, metabolism increase, 0 bloat from gh,

IGF-1 IV, lots of size/full ness, that's about it.

and these results were moreso than when you've administered it subq or im?

You were able to tell a significant difference in fat loss between injecting Sub-Q and IV??
I've thought about injecting it IM a few times in the past but wasn't sure there would be any benefit. I do inject my humulin-R IM as it sets in faster and doesn't hang around as long.
I guess the same thing happens with HGH??

You were able to tell a significant difference in fat loss between injecting Sub-Q and IV??
I've thought about injecting it IM a few times in the past but wasn't sure there would be any benefit. I do inject my humulin-R IM as it sets in faster and doesn't hang around as long.
I guess the same thing happens with HGH??

way more fatloss, not even comparable

subq, IM no difference

and these results were moreso than when you've administered it subq or im?

completely different, iv gh was insane fatloss

iv gh no 3D look like subq

This thread is lacking without a recommendation. While not recommended for your "average"/"most"/"all" insulin, blood thinner, etc. medications, in individuals with very low bodyfat levels, VERY LOW...verify that you haven't infiltrated the vascular space. Everyone else should probably review and refine their technique for SAFETY.

Pull back on the plunger slightly before any subq or IM injection. If you get blood back, stop and start over. This means you are in a vein area. If you just get an air bubble, you're good to go. Takes literally one second. Again, you will probably not see this recommendation anywhere because of the aforementioned very specific circumstances.

SUB-CUTANEOUS INJECTIONS (SQ), How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles *

*other acceptable SQ sites are thigh and triceps where skin/fat can be pinched up sufficiently to account for depth of the needle, these locations are designed to be "foolproof" for having an extremely low chance of vein injection

*** MEDICATIONS OR DRUGS NOT DESIGNED FOR IV USE CAN CAUSE SIGNIFICANT VEIN DAMAGE OR DEATH ***

Last edited:
This thread is lacking without a recommendation. While not recommended for your "average"/"most"/"all" insulin, blood thinner, etc. medications, in individuals with very low bodyfat levels, VERY LOW...verify that you haven't infiltrated the vascular space. Everyone else should probably review and refine their technique for SAFETY.

Pull back on the plunger slightly before any subq or IM injection. If you get blood back, stop and start over. This means you are in a vein area. If you just get an air bubble, you're good to go. Takes literally one second. Again, you will probably not see this recommendation anywhere because of the aforementioned very specific circumstances.

SUB-CUTANEOUS INJECTIONS (SQ), How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles *

*other acceptable SQ sites are thigh and triceps where skin/fat can be pinched up sufficiently to account for depth of the needle, these locations are designed to be "foolproof" for having an extremely low chance of vein injection

*** MEDICATIONS OR DRUGS NOT DESIGNED FOR IV USE CAN CAUSE SIGNIFICANT VEIN DAMAGE OR DEATH ***

So what you're saying is don't go IV injecting hgh? Even though this thread makes it so enticing?

lol :banghead:

So what you're saying is don't go IV injecting hgh? Even though this thread makes it so enticing?
:yeahthat: :naughty: :banghead:

I guarantee anecdotal evidence of IV GH etc. is due to some other factor than the delivery method.

It could be a quick way to get you killed or get a major infection though, doesn't that sound appealing?

:yeahthat: :naughty: :banghead:

I guarantee anecdotal evidence of IV GH etc. is due to some other factor than the delivery method.

It could be a quick way to get you killed or get a major infection though, doesn't that sound appealing?

Oh I agree, you were just the only one who came out and said it lol. There's probably 10 guys reading this thread now honestly debating trying it.....

Oh I agree, you were just the only one who came out and said it lol. There's probably 10 guys reading this thread now honestly debating trying it.....

I knew you agreed I was just hammering the point home haha

Now we just hope and pray that some poor guy doesn't stop reading at some point and go slam some GH :eek:

Last edited:
110% do not recommend IV injections unless using PHARM GH. Studies have done IV injections of GH.

and to be honest I wouldn't do igf-1 IV again, not noticeable difference.

but GH...definitely will be using when I need to lose bf fast, don't know why people are crazed about DNP.

t3, clen have done better for me

and HGH is a completely different level

Last edited:
:eek:

If I gotta start putting stuff in my veins to get to the "next level"; then fuck it, I'm gonna go collect lunchboxes as a hobby, and give up on this

Thank you all for the great feedback. Im still wondering WTF happened to me that time that I injected IGF-1Lr3 into a vein. I guess it was a coincidental bad panic attack? However, for at least 2 days after that IV shot my strength and anger at the gym went through insane levels that I have never reached again, nor able to replicate under any circumstances. Maybe that shit wasn't even IGF-1.

HGH and water retention (im now up to 12iu of GH a day and omg am i a water buffalo)

Insulin-like growth factor I administration induces fluid and sodium retention in healthy adults: possible involvement of renin and atrial natriuretic factor.

CONCLUSION:
IGF-I treatment causes fluid and sodium retention. This may be mediated by increased renin release and suppression of atrial natriuretic factor. The present data suggest that the fluid and sodium retaining effect of GH is at least partly mediated through IGF-I.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10671945

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc