over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Llewellin - Freaky Condition

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The more and more I see pics of this guy, the more impressed I am. I'm sure Bapper and some of the other guys from his neck of the woods might chime in. His condition is just sick. I'm curious how lean guys like that stay year round? I know many have said this, and I agree 110%, but you need to stay decently lean most of the year. Anyway....the guy is a freak.

Attachments

• JL2.jpg
    JL2.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,488

Attachments

• JL1.jpg
    JL1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1,356

Attachments

• james-llewellin.jpg
    james-llewellin.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,421
He is good friends or trains with board member pitbulladams. He has jus got his pro card. I have some good pics of him. I will see if i can find them.

James Llewellin

Hi he post quite regulary over at Uk-muscle (one of the UK forums). He has posted threads detailing his prep for the past couple of years there under the user name 'supercell'. However I think he pulled a lot of them off as they detailed 'everything' he used to do in a lead up to a show just before he competed at the amature arnold last year. from what I have seen he does stay very lean all year round (viz abs etc) and this past year due to guest apperences he stayed in condition so he could be ready in eight weeks if needed. He was preped this year for the british nationals by Neil Hill (same guy who helps Flex Lewis) and he has his own web site (inc. a forum where he posts very fequently and will always try and be as helpful as possible).

Generally a very nice guy though and will go out of his way to help people (I think he has a dvd that's just been released that may be worth checking out too)

what weight class does he compete in? His bis are incredible for his structure.

I'm pretty sure he won the 85kg class (187lbs).

He's about 5'3 if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Interview:
**broken link removed**

Hi he post quite regulary over at Uk-muscle (one of the UK forums). He has posted threads detailing his prep for the past couple of years there under the user name 'supercell'. However I think he pulled a lot of them off as they detailed 'everything' he used to do in a lead up to a show just before he competed at the amature arnold last year. from what I have seen he does stay very lean all year round (viz abs etc) and this past year due to guest apperences he stayed in condition so he could be ready in eight weeks if needed. He was preped this year for the british nationals by Neil Hill (same guy who helps Flex Lewis) and he has his own web site (inc. a forum where he posts very fequently and will always try and be as helpful as possible).

Generally a very nice guy though and will go out of his way to help people (I think he has a dvd that's just been released that may be worth checking out too)

I have been to his site several times. It's pretty cool. I remember seeing him compete against Flex Lewis at the British Nationals when Flex won. I honestly thought Flex was going to get beat. Maybe this is why I'm not a judge:p .

is he familly off william llewellin?

I believe he trained every other day too and didnt train arms or shoulders, but done a ton of cardio in the lead up to the show. in between he kept it to the days off. It worked out he trained a body part every 9 days...Just another genetic so and so. Mind you he's tiny in height, something around 5ft 3 tall and like has already been said he is very approachable.....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear