over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jay cutler not competing in the Olympia

He's got to focus on ensuring his money making capability beyond the stage. It makes sense to me. Dissapointing as a fan though.

IFBB doesn't give out pensions as far as i know so gotta make those business decisions to make his own retirement possible. Don't blame the man, has accomplished a lot in his bbing career! Great guy

Yes one must think past today in all aspects of life.

Jay is a millionaire and a very smart businessman. Realistically he should have retired on top in 2010 because even before the biceps tear his body was degrading and Phil Heath was getting better every year. The Mr O is Phil's show for at least the next 4-6 years unless he gets injured. The battle is only for second place.

Jay is a millionaire and a very smart businessman. Realistically he should have retired on top in 2010 because even before the biceps tear his body was degrading and Phil Heath was getting better every year. The Mr O is Phil's show for at least the next 4-6 years unless he gets injured. The battle is only for second place.

Very true and i'm sure it crossed his mind at the time then. But as they say, you can take the competitive Mr.O out of the competition but you cant keep the competition out of the Mr.O (obviously changed the metaphor to relate to this but sure you follow). Just like Ronnie and others with their "comebacks" i'm sure it's very hard mentally for these guys to hit the brakes more than anything regardless what their loved ones, doctors, friends, etc. tell them.

Good move from Jay IMO

agreed his body just isn't going o bring the shape it did in 09, not to mention safeguarding his health by not stepping on stage again.

good to see him stepping away before he started to truly deteriorate and break down.

Jay was amazing in his prime I seen a few years where he should have beaten Ronnie Coleman but who am I to judge. Jay was a very successful bodybuilder and always will be a legend. Smart move walk away and focus on your product line.

He's got to focus on ensuring his money making capability beyond the stage. It makes sense to me. Dissapointing as a fan though.

Smart man! I will always be a fan but Jay but he accomplished what he set out to do and now it's time to move on.

Good for Jay. Nothing left to prove. Best for his health in the long run. Smart move.

I hope Jay comments himself one more time. I doubt he will.

The right time

He knows he won't win it again. It's time to hang it up and he knows it. Don't wanna be like Bret Favre where it's just sad watching him try to perform cuz he can't accept the fact it's over

He knows he won't win it again. It's time to hang it up and he knows it. Don't wanna be like Bret Favre where it's just sad watching him try to perform cuz he can't accept the fact it's over

Bad comparison. Bret Favre dominated after many said he should have retired. There was nothing sad about watching Favre play. Talkin shit....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131