over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

I don't know either way if he's telling the truth or not.. but, we , as bodybuilders fall into the trap of looking at the compounds used and not the total amount of anabolics used. .
We know.. beyond debate. Backed by numerous studies.. that all compounds essentially use protein the same and at the same rate.. the difference between the compounds is what makes then unique after that.. but they accumulate tissue the same.
So essentially Jp is using a gram a week.. a gram.. not a small amount .. but much smaller than previously.. so it is " reasonable" to assume that he could hold alot of tissue with a gram of total anabolics.. if he had said he was using a gram of test most of us would say it makes sense.. but since it's 150 of test and 700mgs of primo many have doubts..
Again I'm not the brightest bulb .. but I have tried to convey throughout the years that total anabolic content counts alot.. its not the compounds used but the total of those used..
So yes.. im on the fence about what's he says he's using.. but the man trains and eats methodical.. and he didn't say his gh and insulin amounts.. thats a big factor.. if he is using gh and insulin correctly it can make up for alot of gear..

I don't know either way if he's telling the truth or not.. but, we , as bodybuilders fall into the trap of looking at the compounds used and not the total amount of anabolics used. .
We know.. beyond debate. Backed by numerous studies.. that all compounds essentially use protein the same and at the same rate.. the difference between the compounds is what makes then unique after that.. but they accumulate tissue the same.
So essentially Jp is using a gram a week.. a gram.. not a small amount .. but much smaller than previously.. so it is " reasonable" to assume that he could hold alot of tissue with a gram of total anabolics.. if he had said he was using a gram of test most of us would say it makes sense.. but since it's 150 of test and 700mgs of primo many have doubts..
Again I'm not the brightest bulb .. but I have tried to convey throughout the years that total anabolic content counts alot.. its not the compounds used but the total of those used..
So yes.. im on the fence about what's he says he's using.. but the man trains and eats methodical.. and he didn't say his gh and insulin amounts.. thats a big factor.. if he is using gh and insulin correctly it can make up for alot of gear..
This is interesting I always look more at the compounds. Are you saying they affect us the same health wise, growth wise, and msUcle retention?

FOr example, 1g tren vs 500test/500 mast? Do you think the tren will give superior results but harm health more than the test mast combo even though both equal 1g?

This is interesting I always look more at the compounds. Are you saying they affect us the same health wise, growth wise, and msUcle retention?

FOr example, 1g tren vs 500test/500 mast? Do you think the tren will give superior results but harm health more than the test mast combo even though both equal 1g?
What I'm referring too is the amount of protein " turnover" in regards to compounds.. they are all roughly equal.. its what the compound does after that makes it " special" or not.. so a 500 test and 500 mast would probably give the same tissue as a gram of tren..
Now looking at the compounds individually is where there's a bit of difference.. tren is much more abrasive to brain health and health markers etc.. thectest mast combo is good but if your estro sensitive ect it might bury your estro which can effect growth..
But on a mg to mg basis studies show individually they would be about the same in regards to muscle..
Jordan made a comment to me that the primo doesn't burn his estro on that amount of test.. he feels good on it.. so its a good choice for him and much better health wise than say a gram of test where he feels the sides aren't worth it. But a gram is a gram.. its what the compound brings to the table after that is where the choices have to be made.. I hope that makes sense the way I wrote it

What I'm referring too is the amount of protein " turnover" in regards to compounds.. they are all roughly equal.. its what the compound does after that makes it " special" or not.. so a 500 test and 500 mast would probably give the same tissue as a gram of tren..
Now looking at the compounds individually is where there's a bit of difference.. tren is much more abrasive to brain health and health markers etc.. thectest mast combo is good but if your estro sensitive ect it might bury your estro which can effect growth..
But on a mg to mg basis studies show individually they would be about the same in regards to muscle..
Jordan made a comment to me that the primo doesn't burn his estro on that amount of test.. he feels good on it.. so its a good choice for him and much better health wise than say a gram of test where he feels the sides aren't worth it. But a gram is a gram.. its what the compound brings to the table after that is where the choices have to be made.. I hope that makes sense the way I wrote it
It does make sense, it goes against what I've read on the boards for years but is consistent with my results.

For example I use 400mg
Sometimes all test, sometimes test and Tren, test and npp, test and an oral. When I switch compounds I see no difference. When I go from 200 mg prop and 200 npp to 200mg prop 200mg tren, nothing changes...same strength, size, fullness, dryness etc. Some people would lead you to believe that dropping the npp and adding tren you will flatten out or melt fat, but not for me

interesting. the amount of sets seems higher than I would think for the intensity that he generates. so it would probably be considered a high volume high frequency routine? I typically consider anything with more than 8 sets per body part per week to be on the higher volume side.
These days it's rare for me to get even that much volume, except for back, but even there the 8 or so sets include rear delts, traps, upper back, and lats.

It does make sense, it goes against what I've read on the boards for years but is consistent with my results.

For example I use 400mg
Sometimes all test, sometimes test and Tren, test and npp, test and an oral. When I switch compounds I see no difference. When I go from 200 mg prop and 200 npp to 200mg prop 200mg tren, nothing changes...same strength, size, fullness, dryness etc. Some people would lead you to believe that dropping the npp and adding tren you will flatten out or melt fat, but not for me
Yes.. the only real difference is what they do in regards to unique characteristics.. so many think they get bigger and fuller on test Deca combo.. well yes... water retention will make you a bit fuller.. is it actual tissue? No.. npp is great for joint relief so I can train a bit heavier.. that might translate into better gains.. but 9n a mg to mg basis its not much different than deca.. but they all have a bit different side effects.. its up to the individual to determine which sides they can handle that the compounds bring.

Yes.. the only real difference is what they do in regards to unique characteristics.. so many think they get bigger and fuller on test Deca combo.. well yes... water retention will make you a bit fuller.. is it actual tissue? No.. npp is great for joint relief so I can train a bit heavier.. that might translate into better gains.. but 9n a mg to mg basis its not much different than deca.. but they all have a bit different side effects.. its up to the individual to determine which sides they can handle that the compounds bring.
Hi LATS, you referred to multiple studies but I’m only aware of one in rats. Do you have a link to others?

That notion isn’t backed by my results as well as my gut feeling. I know, worthless to base any conclusion on. I have been hearing and following multiple coaches and trainees who follow this idea (ie all AAS build the same amount of muscle at the same dose). Kuba has stated it in some videos but when I asked some questions on JP’s forum, they both seemed to disagree as well.

E4DC9270-8EE6-4698-B63C-EC70E97A89B1.jpeg
EFA55841-9D6E-4458-9729-BEB70B134890.jpeg

Hi LATS, you referred to multiple studies but I’m only aware of one in rats. Do you have a link to others?

That notion isn’t backed by my results as well as my gut feeling. I know, worthless to base any conclusion on. I have been hearing and following multiple coaches and trainees who follow this idea (ie all AAS build the same amount of muscle at the same dose). Kuba has stated it in some videos but when I asked some questions on JP’s forum, they both seemed to disagree as well.

View attachment 151255
View attachment 151256
Kuba says what he hears from someone else - I'm not malicious, but I would not follow his advice personally because he changes his mind the same often as the coaches

View attachment 151255
View attachment 151256
It's not backed by my experience neither.

View attachment 151255
View attachment 151256

Kinda seems like victor black model….super HRT test, then either masteron/primo/var to accrue tissue.

And victor do sometimes say low dose tren during “recomp” like 200mg week since it has special activity at the cortisol receptors.

Victor hates EQ, dbol, tbol….says just add more test since they are the same family tree.

Kuba says what he hears from someone else - I'm not malicious, but I would not follow his advice personally because he changes his mind the same often as the coaches
Yeah I sometimes have the same idea.
It's not backed by my experience neither.
If everything would build as much at the same dose, I’m sure bb’ers would’ve preached it far earlier. Imagine a drug with almost no sides giving the same results as a drug with more sides but picking the one with more sides lol. Generally, I think the ones with the most potential sides has the greatest ability in putting on muscle, with the exception of testosterone. There are obviously more variables to factor in than the ones I mention.

Kinda seems like victor black model….super HRT test, then either masteron/primo/var to accrue tissue.

And victor do sometimes say low dose tren during “recomp” like 200mg week since it has special activity at the cortisol receptors.

Victor hates EQ, dbol, tbol….says just add more test since they are the same family tree.
Yeah it seems like that exact model indeed. Victor argues that they do build muscle at the same rate but I’m not sold on that notion tbf.
After years i see that test is best to certain degree it will build same amount of muscles but it is easiest to dial in.
indeed!

:ROFLMAO:Generally, I think the ones with the most potential sides has the greatest ability in putting on muscle, with the exception of testosterone
Not factoring in some orals like halo/mtren in this though

Does anyone have a chart or know to what degree each aas increase metabolism? I'd assume this would factor in if tren allows you to have a higher BMR hence it's popularity for dieting, recomp.

A 27 year old bodybuilder that looks 53.
Yep ^^ and had 4x the muscle than anyone in this thread TALKING about getting big.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws