over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr Nationals

|--[\\\]>--------- Good luck to all those competing! that is what i miss about living in the midwest, i used to go to that show every year!

Strunk said:
Fatboy, I'm just trying to help her out by eating all the bad stuff in the house so she won't be tempted. I guess I could wait until she was at work.LOL
ParadiseCup, There are recent pics. I'm PM you on where to look. Not too many people here like her "look" as she's 5-04 and 153 right at about 5 % BF.

Strunk,

I understand why you wouldn't post them here (responses in the past), but I'd like to see them. Sounds like she's impressive as all hell.

Congrats to her! (And pat yourself on the belly for keeping all that bad food away from her during her prep... LOL)

-Randy

The best of Luck to mrs Strunk!
I have a feeling shes going to do Very well :jum;ing-s

I'D LIKE TO SEE PICS OF HER. DID SOME ASSHOLES SAY SOMETHING HERE?

WHO CARES WHAT A MINORITY OF PRICKS THINK....GENERALLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ARE UNDERDEVELOPED, HIGH IN BODYFAT AND LOW IN SELF ESTEEM ANYWAY. SCREW THEM.

HENCE THE TITLE...professional"MUSCLE"....:mad:

JETHRO TULL said:
WHO CARES WHAT A MINORITY OF PRICKS THINK....GENERALLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ARE UNDERDEVELOPED, HIGH IN BODYFAT AND LOW IN SELF ESTEEM ANYWAY. SCREW THEM.

HENCE THE TITLE...professional"MUSCLE"....:mad:

WORD!

Last edited:
I agree with you Jethro and mainevent. She did get some remarks a few years ago on here, but it's not that big of a deal to her as it's common for female bber's to get that type of response. That's all I'll say on that as it's water under the bridge. Some members on here have seen her recent pics that like female bbing. This is still my home board and I have made many good friends from here over the years.
She's due for 3 week out pics that will be taken tomorrow and I'll get them up sometime soon.

Strunk said:
She's due for 3 week out pics that will be taken tomorrow and I'll get them up sometime soon.

Good!!! Because the last couple pics you sent me were down right awsome Strunk.

Looking forward to see them and I am with Jethro on this......

Pics???

Where's min??? If you want me to buy Hooters then PM those pics. Remember I know who you are.....:mad:

Not that I can do anything about it.....

Cya at the show, btw I think I am expediting again....not sure yet.

Strunk said:
I agree with you Jethro and mainevent. She did get some remarks a few years ago on here, but it's not that big of a deal to her as it's common for female bber's to get that type of response. That's all I'll say on that as it's water under the bridge. Some members on here have seen her recent pics that like female bbing. This is still my home board and I have made many good friends from here over the years.

I'm dying to see her!! Pics PLEASE!! :D
It's getting closer, I bet she's lookin' good!!

Lynx, I'm going to have to get with bulldog to get it figured out on how to post them. She really hasn't changed that much in the last month or so as she's just trying to maintain her conditioning.

Alright Bulldog you're holding up the show! :mad: :D

LOL.....Okay got em right here for you!!!:D:p ;)

Attachments

• 5-28-06_005.jpg
    5-28-06_005.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 5-28-06_016.jpg
    5-28-06_016.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 214
I'll be there to watch the show......:)

bulldog21 said:
LOL.....Okay got em right here for you!!!:D:p ;)
::ction-sm Thanks Bulldog!

I made JT come look before he went and camped out in the bathroom. :cheek'-sm He said, "Holy f-ck."

Good job Mrs. Strunk!!

Thanks bulldog for posting them. Thanks to all the members who have Pm'ed me today with the compliments on Mrs Strunk on her conditioning and muscularity.

You are welcome, anytime......Looking forward to seeing you guys at the show...

YOUR WIFE IS LOOKING HARD, STRUNK!

SHE'S IN SHAPE NO DOUBT.....I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE SAME PLAN IN MY LAST CONTEST AS I DID THE ONE PREVIOUS....I WASN'T AS GOOD THIS TIME.

LIKE YOUR WIFE I WAS READY 3-4 WEEKS OUT....VERY LEAN...AND WHAT I DID TO MAINTAIN MY CONDITION WAS....I ATE THE EXACT MEAL SIX TIMES PER DAY...STAYED ON MY TWO ON ...ON OFF TRAINING PROGRAM...DIDN'T CHANGE A DAMB THING OTHER THAN TAKE A MILD DIURETIC THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE SHOW....SO THERE WERE NO SURPRISES.

IS THAT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING AS WELL? IF I EVER DO ONE AGAIN...I AM NOT MESSING AROUND DOING DUMB SHIT .."HOPING" FOR A POSITIVE RESULT.

SHE LOOKS VERY GOOD.:cool:

Dayum!!! :eek: She looks great, conditioning is spot on and she is hard as nails! Good luck to her :)

Mrs Strunk

Dang look at those hammies. Awesome conditioning, and great shape. Dont change a thing, you look great.:D

BTW, does she work with someone (nutritionist), or do you guys (mr and mrs strunk) know what works for her? How 'bout her training routine and cardio regimen if you have time.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner