over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr Nationals

Strunk

FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
Anyone from here competiting at Jr Nationals this year? Mrs Strunk will be returning to the stage this year after a 4 year "absence". She's requalified and weighing about 20 more pounds than her pic in the banner on here, but she's in better condition. Good luck to everyone competiting.

Strongmind and I will be there to see the show and look forward to supporting Mrs. Strunk and some other friends of ours that are competing. Its gonna be a great show!

Bulldog, Now you know that I'm going to be too busy to keep you away from the buffet don't you?:D

Strunk said:
Bulldog, Now you know that I'm going to be too busy to keep you away from the buffet don't you?:D

Yes I know......:D Man The fathers Day buffet they have there is unreal!!! I would ALMOST pay $30 dollars for it....LOL

ill be there........and competing. just unsure what weightclass:(

good luck to all you guys & gals competing...takes alot of hard work & effort just to get there...wish you the best!

I'll be there watching. Can't wait for the show as it was awesome last year. That could have something to do with Phil Heath though.

I'll be there competeing in lt.wt. diet and cardio suxs.Good luck to everyone competing.EdMan

bulldog21 said:
Yes I know......:D Man The fathers Day buffet they have there is unreal!!! I would ALMOST pay $30 dollars for it....LOL

I could be wrong, but it's more than $30 isn't it? I was shocked when I seen the price, but it's one of the biggest buffets I've seen.

I think it is more than $30. I am sorry that is mother's day not father's..................... damm diet...lol

i will be there at pre judge...whats up strunk? been a while since i have seen ya. be sure to look you guys up.

joshbarnett said:
i will be there at pre judge...whats up strunk? been a while since i have seen ya. be sure to look you guys up.

Josh, I'm just getting old and fat buddy. Just look for Mrs Strunk and I at Jr's. We're getting there on Thursday as she's weighing in that day and won't be leaving until Sunday due to photo shoots.

Mike, I may be able to make it. Your buying Hooters if I do. I've been craving 3 mile drums.LOL

Get up

Is big Strunk coming in to hit the weights before or after you today?
I am sure the pizza you eat every week in front of Mrs Strunk wouldnt have anything to do with getting fat! Old age is just a little part of IT!:) You had her fired up a few weeks ago with the whole food issue!

Fatboy, I'm just trying to help her out by eating all the bad stuff in the house so she won't be tempted. I guess I could wait until she was at work.LOL
ParadiseCup, There are recent pics. I'm PM you on where to look. Not too many people here like her "look" as she's 5-04 and 153 right at about 5 % BF.

Thanks ParadiseCup, that pic was take 5 weeks out from Jr's. She's just been trying to maintian her conditioning due to the new criteria, but she's still getting a little leaner while keeping her weight stable. It's going to be a crap shoot as her conditoning was better at 8 weeks out than everyone in the Jr USA's and some of those females were told they were too hard. She's happy with how she looks so I guess that's all that matters no matter what the outcome is.

mike-i will be down there for the pre judge but gotta be back home for a bachelor party saturday night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear