over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jr nationals?

smallsparrow

Registered
anyone know how dpsquat did at the jr. nationals??
who else on here was in the show??
peace and stay safe all.......ss.

smallsparrow

Glad you found your way to the board bro!

I'm sure we'll get the updates as guys get back online. I'm sure they were up late after the contest.

xcelbeyond

Top 5 I think

Went to prejudging only and I'm pretty certain dpsquat will end up top 5 based on callouts. He looked awesome!!!

What class was dpsquat in?

xcelbeyond

Middleweights and Light Heavy at National level is TOUGH. Those sized guys get REALLY Ripped! Of course, this was my class :mad:

xcelbeyond

Everyone did very well (Dpsquat, Little Mike and Mrs Strunk). I'll let Wylde fill everyone in when he gets a chance to post since they are his clients. The show was said to be as good as last years USA'S.

Last edited:
wylde is the man

Im so fortunate to have im work with me.... even another prep guy who i faintly new wants me (everyone is was on my jock) so to speak to work with him.. I took his number to be nice but im on the wylde side (lol) now.....
Guys the fellow brought me in like a gem put up with my nerves and anxiety and did his best to kkeep me calm and cool.. im hesitant to let it out of the bag my placing, yes i made First call out in my my first national level show yes i made top five in my class.. did i place a lower because i didnt have a name who knows but im not bitching about. they guy who won my class deserved it hands down. His traing partner is WELL known on the national scene and i meen KNOWN i talked with him briefly and theelt backstage that i was his guys comptition because of my conditon and hardness( again thanks wylde) .. all in all it was a GREAT experience to be there and have wylde there to help...
I had photos taken from 1 supplement co. for there little mag and possibly something in the works with another. Ill know more tonight about that..
Im taking 2 days off but not gorging and im now prepping for the USA"s in JULY........... see you all in vegas

dpsquat

Fantastic job bro! Since you're going to Nationals, you finished high enough to "move on" - I'm guessing the top-3 get to advance?

When's the USA in Vegas? I may try and plan trip that way!

xcelbeyond

congrats dp

Congratulations dpsquat. Thats awesome for your first national show. Good luck at the USA's, with wylde on your side Im sure you'll be the best you can. I would also like to give a shout out to my best friends wife who placed 3rd in the short figure division. She busted her ass and has only been training seriously over a year. All while being a serious diabetic.

Congrats Dpsquat, and great job as usual Wylde! Keep up the good hard work! :D

Congrats dpsquat!!!! I knew you would rock the house. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing some pic?s. Great job Wyldeone looking forward to being there next year. Good luck in Vegas. Isnt that show in July?

GOOD FOR YA BRO. FIRST CALL OUT IN YOUR FIRST NATIONAL SHOW IS AWESOME!! keep with wylde and go get 'em at the usa.

Congrats

congratulations to all that competed and to wyldeone !

Congrats......

Congrats....dpsquat! That's great bro, first call out....wow, good job. Nice job wylde! Take care.

patk

As one of Wylde's clients I can tell you first hand he brought all of us at Jr.'s in right on the money! dpsquat looked great as did wylde's other guys. I've never looked better for a show and I have wyldeone to thank for it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131