over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juice and cholesterol levels

Snuka

Registered
We all know that testosterone can impact cholesterol levels mainly HDL. How are other steroids like tren, masteron as well as other ones?

My last cycle was prop and npp and it seemed it be HDL seemed to be low just a little bit nothing major. However when I added the anavar later on my HDL was low and my LDL was high. I know anavar is notorius for that. I am just wondering specifially how tren is? I was looking to run tren ace at 50mg ED for 8-10 weeks along with test prop at 50-100mg a day.

We all know that testosterone can impact cholesterol levels mainly HDL. How are other steroids like tren, masteron as well as other ones?

My last cycle was prop and npp and it seemed it be HDL seemed to be low just a little bit nothing major. However when I added the anavar later on my HDL was low and my LDL was high. I know anavar is notorius for that. I am just wondering specifially how tren is? I was looking to run tren ace at 50mg ED for 8-10 weeks along with test prop at 50-100mg a day.

From what I know, Nandrolones in low dosages will not affect your cholesterol and might improve it as well.
Also from what I read in books, most orals have major negative effect on cholesterol.

Only one thing in the world decrease HDL and thats anabolic steroids(mainly orals?). Its messed up

Only one thing in the world decrease HDL and thats anabolic steroids(mainly orals?). Its messed up

I would agree most gear messes with cholesterol but orals are the main culprit.

Thanks for the replies guys. Has anyone had blood work after a prop, tren and masteron cutter? These would be all injectables so I wonder if this would be less of an impact then.

I've heard of Anavar lowering HDL, but not near as bad as other orals like winny. Keep in mind that 'some' sources will resell the more expensive Anavar packaged as winny. Not saying that happened, but it's always a possibility if your source is sketchy. Winny will murder HDL.

If you were also on Letrozole or Arimidex, they can also lower HDL levels as well.

BMJ

Thanks for the replies guys. Has anyone had blood work after a prop, tren and masteron cutter? These would be all injectables so I wonder if this would be less of an impact then.

Tren will definately lower HDL....I know this well, or my twin does;)

BMJ

been on trt for some time now 6 1/2 months,low dose 150 mg wk,blood work came back this wk ldl-chol was very normal and hdl normal but towards the lower end and total chol was perfect....

cholesterol

i know winny shot my ldl up quite a bit but my hdl was fine....

I remember when I got bloodwork after one of my first few cycles i think it was something like 10 weeks of test and eq with 7 weeks of winny. Winny def killed cholesterol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131