over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juice and suicide

What kind of personality do you think is attracted to this stuff?

Ask most guys, and something in life served as a spark for wanting them to look like a comic book character.

For some it was bullying

Some had low self esteem

A bad background for some

Bodybuilding provided stability in these people's lives.

A myriad of reasons; but usually an obsessive personality, and a never good enough attitude. I'm not saying everyone started due to the same reasons, but many had

The plethora of guys who were attracted to this stuff due to insecurity could've probably fixed that issue (self improvement is the best fix imo) talking to someone instead of fueling it through the over development of muscles. Which I'm not saying is a bad thing, but can often times drive guys to just bury the issue deeper and yes compromise their health in the process.

I started for similar reasons too; I was too damn small lol (118 lbs)...but I realized early on that basing your entire identity around this suit of armor is a BAD BAD thing; nothing is permanent in this life.

Instead I just appreciated the progression that came with bodybuilding; add 2.5 lbs to this lift, 1/4 an inch to that bodypart, x amount of bf lost in this time...

We all have a certain type of personality that makes us do this day in and day out...hell even the guys on just TRT are finding any little thing to make them better lol

I have several ex-cop friends who say they quit because they couldn't stand working with all the assholes. I think there is a negative culture that drives out the guys who are good honest people.

Ultimately the problem with the police is this: The number one rule is "don't do anything that reflects poorly on the department." This means that corruption can't be reported.

Hopefully that isn't something that is widespread across America's police departments. Like any workplace, if it is run by the wrong people it can be corrupt. Ive know a few officers personally and none of them ever told me about any big problems.

What kind of personality do you think is attracted to this stuff?

Ask most guys, and something in life served as a spark for wanting them to look like a comic book character.

For some it was bullying

Some had low self esteem

A bad background for some

Bodybuilding provided stability in these people's lives.

A myriad of reasons; but usually an obsessive personality, and a never good enough attitude. I'm not saying everyone started due to the same reasons, but many had

The plethora of guys who were attracted to this stuff due to insecurity could've probably fixed that issue (self improvement is the best fix imo) talking to someone instead of fueling it through the over development of muscles. Which I'm not saying is a bad thing, but can often times drive guys to just bury the issue deeper and yes compromise their health in the process.

I started for similar reasons too; I was too damn small lol (118 lbs)...but I realized early on that basing your entire identity around this suit of armor is a BAD BAD thing; nothing is permanent in this life.

Instead I just appreciated the progression that came with bodybuilding; add 2.5 lbs to this lift, 1/4 an inch to that bodypart, x amount of bf lost in this time...

We all have a certain type of personality that makes us do this day in and day out...hell even the guys on just TRT are finding any little thing to make them better lol

Makes me wonder why bodybuilding and weight lifting in general has become so much less popular among young guys today. Talking about teens now. Seems like most guys that age have no interest at all in it, whereas in the past there were always guys into it. As far as what girls are into now, it seems to be really thin guys with long hair!

Maybe today's youth have found other outlets for their low self esteem, if that in the past was a big motivator for some maybe it isn't anymore.

Makes me wonder why bodybuilding and weight lifting in general has become so much less popular among young guys today. Talking about teens now. Seems like most guys that age have no interest at all in it, whereas in the past there were always guys into it. As far as what girls are into now, it seems to be really thin guys with long hair!

Maybe today's youth have found other outlets for their low self esteem, if that in the past was a big motivator for some maybe it isn't anymore.

video games

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here today without Bodybuilding/powerlifting. At 15 I was constantly in trouble and it felt like the whole fuckin world was against me. I won't elaborate but the gym and everything about it just seemed to be where I belonged. 35 years later it's still where I "fit in". AAS have always just been tools of the trade. No different then the chalk, wraps and heavily worn belt that are in my gym bag at this moment.

Agree with most of these with this being the only exception. My father-in-law was recently diagnosed with Pancreatric cancer that apparently has spead to his liver and right lung. He's definately NOT using the canna cookies I helped get him to get high.

that would be the 2% right?

I think there’s a lot of different reason. It’s more acceptable now to be a scrawny lil pretty boy or a fat ass than it is to be muscular. When people workout they’re usually portrayed as stupid meatheads or gym douche bags that are self centered so it’s turning people away. Add in the fact that a lot women search feminine men who they can push around (fuck I’m sounding like little slice but it’s true).

Add in the younger generation has more lazy fucks than ever before who can now just hide behind a computer and use that as an outlet. Society is changing it’s becoming more and more acceptable to be a feminine man whereas 20 years ago they got picked on for shit like that. Whereas now it’s not ok to make fun of someone for being lazy and fat but it’s ok for people to talk shit about people who are into their physique because they’re “self centered” or whatever.

Add in the fact that a lot women search feminine men who they can push around (fuck I’m sounding like little slice but it’s true).

I suspect that this is the reason why I have such an easy time with females copping an initial interest in me, but then it stagnates and doesn't actually go anywhere after that. I never play the role of the dancing monkey, acting goofy trying to entertain her. There's something in my personality that I can't pin down, but there's something there that gives off the vibe that her shit will not fly with me.

you have to consider the 'type 'of person who would possibly be more prone to using steroids..

also clomid and nolva will make u want to kill urself for sure
Nolva has never bothered me at all. But totally concur on the Clomid. Will never ever ever use that shit again. I do miss the massive loads from it though. Peter North type. :D:headbang:

Clomid made me weepy to Dexter (the TV show) lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

People don't use adderall because they have ADHD and need to study, they like taking speed and being high.

I agree with all of your points and your post in it's entirety except for the Adderall part here. But I actually have diagnosed ADHD and I need my dexampetamine so I'm probably on of the exceptions you're talking about ;)

(+ when you use it daily, you don't get the high anymore at all, only tiredness and reoccurence of ADHD symptoms when you don't take it)

Regarding juice only magnifying personality traits, an asshole becomes an even bigger asshole etc. Well, the problem is that everyone has a bit of an asshole in them, has some aggressive traits. So even a so called nice guy can act out in negative ways he wouldn't otherwise unless the chemical trigger is there.

I have actually seen big assholes mellowing out a bit on cycles. More than once. It's not so simple always.

Definitely, I'm living proof of the big assholes mellowing out on roids (even Tren!) :D

I think there’s a lot of different reason. It’s more acceptable now to be a scrawny lil pretty boy or a fat ass than it is to be muscular. When people workout they’re usually portrayed as stupid meatheads or gym douche bags that are self centered so it’s turning people away. Add in the fact that a lot women search feminine men who they can push around (fuck I’m sounding like little slice but it’s true).

Add in the younger generation has more lazy fucks than ever before who can now just hide behind a computer and use that as an outlet. Society is changing it’s becoming more and more acceptable to be a feminine man whereas 20 years ago they got picked on for shit like that. Whereas now it’s not ok to make fun of someone for being lazy and fat but it’s ok for people to talk shit about people who are into their physique because they’re “self centered” or whatever.

I agree 100%. What I am wondering though is what is causing this shift? I wonder if it is the same in other countries or is it more specific to the US. Maybe people in other countries can chime in. We have a diverse membership here on this board. Its nice to get their prospective.

I suspect that this is the reason why I have such an easy time with females copping an initial interest in me, but then it stagnates and doesn't actually go anywhere after that. I never play the role of the dancing monkey, acting goofy trying to entertain her. There's something in my personality that I can't pin down, but there's something there that gives off the vibe that her shit will not fly with me.

Then there are ladies out there that like to have men take control and make all the important decisions. Probably in the minority now I suspect. Most are going to fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.

See, Slice got his way! We are now talking about women,lol! :banghead:

I have found girls tend to go for the "pretty-girly" boys in their teens and early 20's and then often they turn to the polar extreme, seeking out the alpha type male to fuck and play with and bring out their, "bad girl" side, to feel like a woman. After a few years of this, they try and find secure, beta male to settle down with, then miss the alpha male as they age. LOL.

As for bodybuilding, my gym is full of younger guys getting into it and many juice. I can spot someone on juice a mile away, as most of us here can. I just shake my head when I see guys in their teens and early twenties using, as I waited until age 46 before considering when I was running low anyhow and even at that, it is basically TRT, with some spice on top.

I think bodybuilding in general can be a lifestyle and great way of life for many.

As for suicide. Meh, not really seeing that connection per say, but I do think your predisposition characteristics are magnified when running higher T and or other compounds. I know it is for me. I just don't take any shit when my T is 1000 or above. I am quick to stand up for myself and never quick to back down. LOL.

As for suicide. Meh, not really seeing that connection per say, but I do think your predisposition characteristics are magnified when running higher T and or other compounds. I know it is for me. I just don't take any shit when my T is 1000 or above. I am quick to stand up for myself and never quick to back down. LOL.

I agree. Somewhat like when people get drunk. Usually if someone is really nice when they are sober they don't turn into a total asshole and get violent when they are drunk.

I have found girls tend to go for the "pretty-girly" boys in their teens and early 20's and then often they turn to the polar extreme, seeking out the alpha type male to fuck and play with and bring out their, "bad girl" side, to feel like a woman. After a few years of this, they try and find secure, beta male to settle down with, then miss the alpha male as they age. LOL.

it's the female dualistic mating strategy

There are more people lifting than ever, what the hell are you talking about? Much more narcicism and self-esteem based on the image than 20 or 30 years ago. The difference is that there are fewer guys wanting to look for the greatness that competitive bodybuilding offers, because now they have other options, they can even be famous by publishing photos in instagram without having to compete.

There are more people lifting than ever, what the hell are you talking about? Much more narcicism and self-esteem based on the image than 20 or 30 years ago. The difference is that there are fewer guys wanting to look for the greatness that competitive bodybuilding offers, because now they have other options, they can even be famous by publishing photos in instagram without having to compete.

Correct, there are both more men and women lifting than ever thanks to social media. But it's a whole generation now who are just into it for the social aspect - post on Instagram, look at my girlsquad, wear all the name brand apparel, train at the specialty gyms because it's a see and be seen thing, etc. They're doing it for a sense of community which is fine, but fewer people than ever are doing it because they really want to change their physique, improve performance, compete, etc.

it's the female dualistic mating strategy

If I remember correctly, I think it was you who pointed out this notion best. I believe you said something to the affect that when women are younger, they have like a super power. And when they age and feel that super power slipping away, they panic and get crazy and want beta male.

I think one thing us men are lucky, is nature tends to pay women back. Because without any questions, men age MUCH better than women. Just a fact. When women are young, they bat men away likes flies on your burger at a Sunday afternoon BBQ.Once they hit mid 30-ish, that game comes to an end.

Playing with Tinder was a HUGE damn eye opener for me. You swipe through thousands of women and chat with hundreds. You realize just how hideous most all women you age are (I'm 50) I just cannot get excited about any woman over age 40 unless she is some incredible exception. But here is the kicker. These obese, ugly, 40 plus women get on their and are as picky as any fucking thing you can imagine. They all have these fucked up lists that go on and on, so I just go right back to the younger women.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws