over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just ordered half the menu from Synthetek

chris09

Newbies
After reading all the great reviews and personal experiences that a lot of you guys have been getting from Synthetek products, I decided to dive in head first. I ordered a years worth of :synthelesen, synthetine, synthelamin, synthergine, and synthepure. Can anyone help with how I should incorporate all these supplements. Can I use them all at once? Or should there be a particular order. Is slin a must with the synthetine? I plan on throwing Ipam/grf in there as well. I have never used slin before and I would like to be as cautious as possible. Is this all overkill? I am currently 6'1, 200, around 8% bodyfat. I am not on any anabolics. I appreciate any feedback.

Ron Paul 2012
F the mainstream media

Slin is not a must. Both, IM and SQ, same efficiency.

Slin is not a must. Both, IM and SQ, same efficiency.

I agree, Slin will just intensify the process, but it is not needed for your run to be effective. You will see tremendous results either way. Keep a log and update us on your progress.

Exogenous insulin is not necessary for the synthetine...but taking it with a large carb meal/source might not be a bad idea imo.

Will be great to read about experience with the products.

just received everything, thanks synthetek! What size syringe do I need, im gonna use a 29 gauge needle, but I need a larger syringe, maybe 3 cc?

just received everything, thanks synthetek! What size syringe do I need, im gonna use a 29 gauge needle, but I need a larger syringe, maybe 3 cc?

Everything apart from Syntherol is water based so 29 or 30g is fine.

Your bodyweight will dictate the dose and syringe required.

Everything apart from Syntherol is water based so 29 or 30g is fine.

Your bodyweight will dictate the dose and syringe required.

Exactly.

Our sponsors, sterilesyringes, have a whole range of syringe sizes where to choose from.

You won't be disappointed with your decision. You'll notice the synergy with the products you're using. You just can't go wrong with Synthetek and they can't be beat because it's not possible. They use only the best and most pure products at the lowest price for it in order to supply the highest quality.

Bump, for updates. Would be great to hear about your experience with the products.

After reading all the great reviews and personal experiences that a lot of you guys have been getting from Synthetek products, I decided to dive in head first. I ordered a years worth of :synthelesen, synthetine, synthelamin, synthergine, and synthepure. Can anyone help with how I should incorporate all these supplements. Can I use them all at once? Or should there be a particular order. Is slin a must with the synthetine? I plan on throwing Ipam/grf in there as well. I have never used slin before and I would like to be as cautious as possible. Is this all overkill? I am currently 6'1, 200, around 8% bodyfat. I am not on any anabolics. I appreciate any feedback.

Ron Paul 2012
F the mainstream media

hey chris09, how things are going, could you come with a feedback?

im all natural too and i would love to hear the results of these products. some of us just dont want to take the legal risk to build muscle anymore.

You will be VERY pleased! Their products cannot be matched by any other supplement company on the planet!

Ron Paul 2012
F the mainstream media

We use ALOT of their products. I think you will be very happy with the whole line up of goodies that they offer. Top notch in quality.

synthentine in abs

I was wondering about how to dose the synthentine?? Do you inject into abdominals using a 1"?? I have a problem with lower belly fat and want to try something different.

get rid of lower belly fat

Also..are there any recommended peptides or other products to help with this??

I was wondering about how to dose the
synthentine?? Do you inject into abdominals using a 1"?? I have a problem
with lower belly fat and want to try something different.

Synthetine is not for localised fat loss. The product is systemic so site injecting
and hoping to lose fat in the area isn't going to work.

synthentine

would it be better to inject the synthentine right into the muscle or do you inject it into the fat???

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner