over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just received US customs seizure letter

biggeriwant

Newbies
My very first order from one of the site sponsors was shipped in 3 packages. Unfortunately, I only received 1 package. Today, I received a US customs seizure letter.

Does this seizure letter apply to both packages or just 1 package? Should I expect a seizure letter for each package seized? The seized postcards were shipped 3/29 and 3/31.

i wouldnt

healthfreak79 said:
Who did you go with?

start dropping names of the sponsors until u take proper action with the mods and the sponsor themself to get your prob resolved. who u ordered from should not matter. any pack can get seized nomatter who the sponsor is. name dropping is just bad P.R. for them and they may be less willing to work with u.

supersized25 said:
start dropping names of the sponsors until u take proper action with the mods and the sponsor themself to get your prob resolved. who u ordered from should not matter. any pack can get seized nomatter who the sponsor is. name dropping is just bad P.R. for them and they may be less willing to work with u.

See it depends on how you look at it, if he drops the name then everyone know who sent out the pack and if they want to take that risk. Most good sources resend so its no big deal

Now if he doesnt drop the name and 5 more people order from him and get siezed then what good is that.

Last edited:
its not

healthfreak79 said:
See it depends on how you look at it, if he drops the name then everyone know who sent out the pack and if they want to take that risk. Most good sources resend so its no big deal

Now if he doesnt drop the name and 5 more people order from him and get siezed then what good is that.

the sources fault if it gets seized. its luck of the draw. people are taking that risk nomatter who they order from. if u get into this game long enough u will have somethin seized. i have, and have also had great success from the same source. and u are right, if it is a reputable source they will resend. but that should be between u guys. that kind of business should not be made public. i just think out of respect for the source u would handle it "in house" and not publicly. just my 2cents

i wouldn't give the sponsor's name for it is customs, not the sponsor, who intercepted the package.

I will say it is incredibly odd that 2 out of 3 postcards have been seized on my very first order.

US customs seizure letters are pre-printed 2 page letters with your name, reference number, description of item and notification that you can voluntarily abandom the property. In this case, the property will be destroyed. Otherwise, you can begin forfeiture proceedings to petition for return of your property.

Page 2 of the seizure letter is for the forfeiture proceedings.

The letter basically tells me that if I do nothing, the government will simply destroy the goods without further action.

that is legit

biggeriwant said:
i wouldn't give the sponsor's name for it is customs, not the sponsor, who intercepted the package.

I will say it is incredibly odd that 2 out of 3 postcards have been seized on my very first order.

US customs seizure letters are pre-printed 2 page letters with your name, reference number, description of item and notification that you can voluntarily abandom the property. In this case, the property will be destroyed. Otherwise, you can begin forfeiture proceedings to petition for return of your property.

Page 2 of the seizure letter is for the forfeiture proceedings.

The letter basically tells me that if I do nothing, the government will simply destroy the goods without further action.

i ordered a shipment that required 5 packs. i received the first 2 and the last 3 never made it. i received a seizure letter that said that exact thing. there are a few variations of this letter. but if u do not respond they will automatically destroy them.

Have you contacted to sponcer?

scanning

I did contact the sponsor

As with most sponsors, this one included, most will reship after the following occurs:

1) scan or take digital picture of the envelope
2) scan or take digital picture of the letter
3) email both of these to the sponsor

biggeriwant said:
I did contact the sponsor

As with most sponsors, this one included, most will reship after the following occurs:

1) scan or take digital picture of the envelope
2) scan or take digital picture of the letter
3) email both of these to the sponsor
I know with Alin, he reships if you send copy of siezure letter. Don't know who you used though

the sponsor has a different email address in which you send jpg files (scanned copy of the envelope and US customs seizure letter).

Unfortunately, this sponsor doesn't respond to emails in a timely manner. I've already waited a week. Still, I've heard nothing.

Give me good service and I'll be your best friend. Give me crappy service and I'll never do business with you again.

The sponsor may have great products but if the service sucks or if I don't get what I order, I might just as well throw money in the garbage can.

Here's a way to prove good service. On a seizure, if the sponsor doesn't pay for a P.O. box or UPS mailbox, are they to be trusted?

Some sponsors will actually pay for a UPS mailbox (3 months ) in case of a seizure. Unfortunately, the sponsor I used doesn't do this. You be the judge why they won't do this.

biggeriwant said:
the sponsor has a different email address in which you send jpg files (scanned copy of the envelope and US customs seizure letter).

Unfortunately, this sponsor doesn't respond to emails in a timely manner. I've already waited a week. Still, I've heard nothing.

Give me good service and I'll be your best friend. Give me crappy service and I'll never do business with you again.

The sponsor may have great products but if the service sucks or if I don't get what I order, I might just as well throw money in the garbage can.

Here's a way to prove good service. On a seizure, if the sponsor doesn't pay for a P.O. box or UPS mailbox, are they to be trusted?

Some sponsors will actually pay for a UPS mailbox (3 months ) in case of a seizure. Unfortunately, the sponsor I used doesn't do this. You be the judge why they won't do this.

I have never heard of a sponcer doing this in all my years, its new to me.
if this issue was with gxgr.com them pm me asap. If not then im sorry this happened it sucks.

ya i never understood how sending 5 packs is SAFER than sending one. Looks like just more chances to get caught to me

Well, This seems to be happening more and more...

Not to pick on newbies, but the mailing system has done some serious upgrades...

If you used a fake name and that name is not registered through the PO and an overseas package is being shipped there, your chances of it getting snagged are more likely.

If you get your door kicked in and they find you using a false name, that is just one more felony added onto your other stuff.

I am not saying order international, but PEOPLE need to be 100% sure they have all their bases covered. There is system to all of this and it seems a lot of the newbies are have no clue on how to order, accept an order, and properly keep things.

So if I was a newbie, I would not just jump on the boards and start placing orders without getting some pointers from some MODS or VETS.

BE SAFE DAMNIT!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity