mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

no, ms13 is in WEST LA area and Hollywood their Headquarters. My sons mom was from 18street back in the day as was her entire family mom dad uncles cousins , I just had a weird ass dream about them. I would stay away too its trashy and ghetto survival shit.

Frats are a thing in themselves, horror stories. I am a documentary guy and lecture person, book worm. Same man ... at least now a days

he lives in las vegas and will not even send me money, there is no way, I know him well enough as does my brother and my mom for what its wroth. He is made out of metal and indifferent to emotions, sociopath almost

thanks man, yes she is a straight up cunt. She was using my credit cards while I was in ER and purposely was 30 min late when my mom went to pick up vehicle where it was parked at her apts while i was in ER. As i was there hanging out with her first. Then she told us we are lucky she let us park it there. She also tried to throw me under the buss and tell my mom that it was probably drug related ( I have a PO and get piss tested multiple times per month lmao) so it was the joke of the century. we didn't

one of the hardest tasks for me right now is to stay away from ex. anytime I was posting pics of her on here we were having insane problems. she has smacked me up a few times , broke out windows, almost got me evicted, and called police while i haver been on probation 2x. I have a trauma bond I need to get away from she is impeding my healing. Anwyay i haven't talked to her since yesterday when I got discharged, and dont plan on it , nor has she reached out. She has an occasional drug binge problem that would cause massive problems

icing the cake, she has said mean things about my son before. That should be the end all be all.

Sounds like what my X turned into…. She got physical w/ me and I never hit back. The one time I did actually restrain her, leaving 2 thumbprint bruises on her arms she had me arrested on domestic violence charges.

Straight no contact bro… Nothing at all! Man she disrespected your kid? Oh hell no!!! She’s a real piece of shit for that. Once a person shows their true self to you believe it and walk away fast!!!!

Your old man sounds like me… I get told all too often that I’m not empathetic. Basically have a black hole for a heart. I just compartmentalize things. Things that bother me I just push em deep down and move on. It’s not ideal, but it’s what I’ve done for my life.

If pops ain’t an option you gotta make the best of your situation. I get it… Focus on healing, protect your kid, and leave ol girl far behind!

Cage

my bio dad who has never been present in my life all of a sudden wants to see me for lunch today, first day out hospital, I was in hospital for 7+ days he's got tons of money he could have flown down immediately knowing his kid was extremely sick and dying, and because he's in town for business, all of a sudden wants to see me for lunch?? fuck that, I feel ill an don't want to give him the satisfaction for somebody who has neve been in my life, just to fill his ego so he can say ok. I did my job, he seems fine, back to forgetting about him for 34 years. I can buy myself lunch. just the thought of him makes me repulsed and angry. He walked out on my family when I was a kid. Things would have been a lot different from me had I had a positive male influence going up, and a male figure attending my sports games in high school and growing up until I started getting locked up. He was never around for any of that, he's a big corporate sales guy . We hardly know each other, why pretend. I have years of animosity toward him, and unless he's going to give me something to benefit my life and his GRANDSON (who he barely knows and hardly acknowledges) then gtfo

Guys a piece of work, I woke up feeling sick and kidneys hurting. having to cancel the appt was troublesome for me internally , although truth be told it is probably a relief for him. he just wants to stroke his ego.
I’m glad you survived and are on the mend. Now I can’t tell you how to respond to your dad and all of his past mistakes. But I would encourage you to try and forgive him to the best of your ability and move forward in life. Don’t get hung up on the past because it will bring you down. God tells us to forgive others when they ask in order that we don’t have to carry around a burden of guilt for our hatred towards someone. Once you forgive someone, it just makes life easier. I’ve learned it takes a stronger man to forgive, than to fight. Please take care of yourself and let everything heal properly. You have nothing to prove to anyone. 😉

Sounds like what my X turned into…. She got physical w/ me and I never hit back. The one time I did actually restrain her, leaving 2 thumbprint bruises on her arms she had me arrested on domestic violence charges.

Straight no contact bro… Nothing at all! Man she disrespected your kid? Oh hell no!!! She’s a real piece of shit for that. Once a person shows their true self to you believe it and walk away fast!!!!

Your old man sounds like me… I get told all too often that I’m not empathetic. Basically have a black hole for a heart. I just compartmentalize things. Things that bother me I just push em deep down and move on. It’s not ideal, but it’s what I’ve done for my life.

If pops ain’t an option you gotta make the best of your situation. I get it… Focus on healing, protect your kid, and leave ol girl far behind!

Cage
thanks bro i needed this reality check and support you are a great guy god bless you

I would go out to eat with your dad if I were you. Don't leave a stone unturned. Although he is your father he is also a person reaching out to you. How many other friends or family reach out? Its less and less for me as I grow older. I have friends where we have had mixed pasts but I always make effort when they make effort to spend time with me and time is what I consider the most valuable metric for me in life. So when offered I truly appreciate just that.

Everyone has failures in life including me you and your dad. Not everyone reachers out though to those who we have failed. And it could be healthy to lay it out to him how you feel and see what he says. I understand your point of view and respect it. But its never too late to reach back out to him, even today.
very true I just felt sick today and my kidneys feel stomped out and really thought about going back to hospital, truth be told I should have stayed a few more days

Cage
I'm the same thing im not "empathetic." Because I couldn't care less about some of the "issues" today. Do the people protesting for x cause though care about the poor people of North Korea? Where is their empathy?

My favorite is people now describe themselves as empopaths and say they feel others pain.

very true I just felt sick today and my kidneys feel stomped out and really thought about going back to hospital, truth be told I should have stayed a few more days
If your taking in alot of water I'd also make sure to get electrolytes, don't want sodium to dip too low

I haven't read the full thread but all I'm gonna say is hold on there mate.
I've also had rhabdo, multiple times, luckily no kidney/liver issues from that.

What did me in was just training hard and being constantly stressed Abt my then gf. Thankfully the bitch is gone and since she left my life i was able to train hard again.

Ppl can't get their heads around how i was getting rhabdo even though I was doing everything right when it comes to eating/drinking/sleep etc.
It was all mental/stress/anxiety in my case.
I've gotten it once and since then i was so stressed Abt getting that shit again that i actually always gotten it lol. Idk how it's called in English - self fulfilling prophecy? I guess.

If your taking in alot of water I'd also make sure to get electrolytes, don't want sodium to dip too low
thank you! yes i am drinkng a ton, i seem to have an insatiable unquenchable thirst , i can tell my blood sugars low often also..... i crafve fruit juices big time, fruit , any kind of fruit, and I never eat fruit besides bananas which I am not eating

Don't be foolish. If you think you need to go back then be proactive and go back. Better to be safe than sorry where there's potential for very serious consequences! Maybe it's a normal feeling for someone in your situation or maybe you need more dialysis. I would just hate for you to hear, "Had you come back yesterday, we could have saved your kidneys." You're in my thoughts man...be good to yourself!!

Sounds like you've been thru hell. You have to slow down and take it easy for a while. Take care of yourself and your boy.
Heal and come back stronger. As far as your dad goes, it may be time to open your heart and let him in. You'll have to pray on that.
Best of luck in your recovery.

Holy shit bro,you are a strong mother f’er glad you survived and are still with us. Stay strong and recover 💪

Sorry to read about all the issues you are having. Definitely take it easy for awhile and I hope you recover and are back to normal soon. If you feel you should be in hospital go back in just to be safe. Onwards and upwards now (y)

I hear you man , after experiencing hypoxia, multi-organ failure... heart attack range bp for over 7 days in addition to everything else, I made peace and was okay with it quite surprising. Def shed some tears because I have a 12 year old who is my soulmate. It put a lot of things into perspective @OuchThatHurts and brought me closer with the Lord. I tried to stay in touch with @Biggerp73 and keep him in the loop incase it went further south. another solid bro
They say gold is tested in fire. You've been through a lot. There is absolutely no shame in getting humbled or maintaining humility. I can tell by your upbeat posts here that while you're humbled, you are not broken. If you're not broken, most everything else can heal. Especially with faith.

Truly, truly sorry this happened to you though. I've been where you're at. I had a crushed left rib cage. Catheter, IV, drainage tube in lung, fed through a tube down my nose, respirator tube down my throat, I kept pulling it out so they paralyzed me. I couldn't move, talk. I was just two eyes in space. Doctor said they hate to administer the drug bc it gives one the feeling of being trapped in one's own body.

But 35 years later, totally healed. That's what I'll be asking for you - a full recovery.

👊🤨👊

MT, my brother just take a moment to stop and reflect and consider all that you have been through not only recently but throughout your entire life. You're still here and ALIVE! I know that you are thankful and appreciative. Not trying to preach but only to encourage you to forget those things behind you and non-supportive people. Only take what you learned from these experiences to move forward to GREAT future ahead for you and your son! Mark this point in your life as a new and fresh beginning my brother!- Phil.3:13,14

Amlodipine (norvasc) is one drug they prescribed me that has me weary

the reviews and feedback are terrible on reddit anyone have experience with this compound? i dont plan on continuing it after finish

I keep waking up with crazy ptsd night tremors, vivid home invasion dreams, soaking bed tren level sweats (this is a norm for me with out gear mind you i am NOT on any gear not even hrt)

I wake up craving sweets, and thru day i have been craving a ton of sweets - prob blood sugar level

I guess my new wake up time is 4:30am , oh well time to get the day started

Amlodipine (norvasc) is one drug they prescribed me that has me weary

the reviews and feedback are terrible on reddit anyone have experience with this compound? i dont plan on continuing it after finish

I keep waking up with crazy ptsd night tremors, vivid home invasion dreams, soaking bed tren level sweats (this is a norm for me with out gear mind you i am NOT on any gear not even hrt)

I wake up craving sweets, and thru day i have been craving a ton of sweets - prob blood sugar level

I guess my new wake up time is 4:30am , oh well time to get the day started
What reason did they give for not using TRT? Surely if it’s a genuine trt level you won’t get any issues as it’s mimicking natural levels. Also have they said if you’ll make a full recovery?

What reason did they give for not using TRT? Surely if it’s a genuine trt level you won’t get any issues as it’s mimicking natural levels. Also have they said if you’ll make a full recovery?
Doctors are chicken shit when it comes to testosterone, they’d rather you be deficient instead of taking time to understand how to administrate it correctly

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear