advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

What reason did they give for not using TRT? Surely if it’s a genuine trt level you won’t get any issues as it’s mimicking natural levels. Also have they said if you’ll make a full recovery?
he gave me NO reason whatsoever, it was just on the hospital discharge info *sigh*...crusade ? he didn't seem opposed to it at al lwhen i told him i was running 2iu gh and hrt test, he also admitted it was way out of his league as a NEPH. the internal medicine doc tried to act like she knew what time it was. the social worker was grilling me about marijuana too i have a fucking script from a GP not a quack doc, I've had a script since 2006 it was first legalized in cali for medical. even my son can differentiate the pros and cons with marijuana at 12. A member here who is a rep for a sponsor and from 2008, personal friend, OG , had this happen way worse and he ran hrt test and proviron fine after.

What is your long term prognosis with regards to recovery?

A lad in our gym, brand new to training jumped in with a national level competitor for training legs. He was in the hospital the next day after pissing some really brown fluid. Turned out to be caused by rhabdo. He made a full recovery after a few weeks. The doctors said it was due to the intensity of training as he could hardly walk when he went in the hospital. No idea if that’s possible.

damn bros, I pulled the protective adhesive wrap off the jugular dialysis/iv port. GAG

huge blood clot hanging off.....I texted my nurse friend, stupid doctors, and hospital staff did not prepare me with any information for the possibility this or subsequent treatment, insolents

feel like a leper

damn bros, I pulled the protective adhesive wrap off the jugular dialysis/iv port. GAG

huge blood clot hanging off.....I texted my nurse friend, stupid doctors, and hospital staff did not prepare me with any information for the possibility this or subsequent treatment, insolents

feel like a leper
Fuck man go back in if you need to.

Definitely go back man. Usually when I'm facing some shit music helps, I'm pretty stoic and take things in stride but some good music is always good to start the day when your going through tough shit

Definitely go back man. Usually when I'm facing some shit music helps, I'm pretty stoic and take things in stride but some good music is always good to start the day when your going through tough shit

This is a good fucking song

This is a good fucking song
sup man i hope you are hanging in there tough with your pup. If you want to talk I had to put down my best dog childhood friend when I was 18. Vet gave him the killshot and he died in my arms. Huge half great dane/half mastiff. looked like scooby doo mixed with Marmaduke. I carried him down below and buried him with lime. changed my life forever, i was a hardened criminal already and that hit the softest spot and sprinkled me with humility where i needed it,.

Whoa! I totally missed this! Wishing and praying for a speedy and full recovery for you. Terribly sorry to hear about this. Please keep us updated on your recovery!

feel like a leper
Be careful w that. If it comes out you’ll bleed out. And without the dressing you’re risking a central line associated bacterial infection… sepsis with a direct line to your heart. I’d go to you local ER for it to be cleaned and redressed aseptically.

Be careful w that. If it comes out you’ll bleed out. And without the dressing you’re risking a central line associated bacterial infection… sepsis with a direct line to your heart. I’d go to you local ER for it to be cleaned and redressed aseptically.
my nurse friend said its NORMAL, dont mess with it, it will fall off on its own, i just aseptically redressed it. I have a degree in phlebotomy and worked in numerous city clinics/field in my early 20s. I did all MA and many LVN procedures fortunately I have a good health background. Just wanted to make sure as the hospital did not disclose what to do of what if. It is dry and more of a scab thing now. Yes @ central line > bac infection > quick sepsis. Plus im in the mountains 30-50 miles from nearest hospital.

ty though , always good advice.

my nurse friend said its NORMAL, dont mess with it, it will fall off on its own, i just aseptically redressed it. I have a degree in phlebotomy and worked in numerous city clinics/field in my early 20s. I did all MA and many LVN procedures fortunately I have a good health background. Just wanted to make sure as the hospital did not disclose what to do of what if. It is dry and more of a scab thing now. Yes @ central line > bac infection > quick sepsis. Plus im in the mountains 30-50 miles from nearest hospital.

ty though , always good advice.
Ok. I’m an icu nurse for 12yrs and taught undergrad critical care so just offering my thoughts. Perhaps you have a different line than what I am thinking though I do think any central line should be dressed. Not worth the risk. Hopefully it is sutured in at least.

You seem to be perkier and feeling better. Good to see.

Ok. I’m an icu nurse for 12yrs and taught undergrad critical care so just offering my thoughts. Perhaps you have a different line than what I am thinking though I do think any central line should be dressed. Not worth the risk. Hopefully it is sutured in at least.

You seem to be perkier and feeling better. Good to see.
thank you bro, you are an asset to this community. PLEASE keep all thoughts coming. Its not sutured.. They did say it's a central line bro, ill send u a pic in pm k, ty in advance for your grace and expertise. I dressed it just incase.

Missed this bro…fucking sucks. Get well soon and be there for your boy. My little guy is only 2 but I couldn’t imagine the thought of “I may not be there for him”…even though my job is a dangerous one. Rest up brother.

damn my mom who is taking care of me and where I am staying was driving down mountain into town with my son to get groceries and had to pull over! she felt like she was going to have a stroke. She has perfect BP. jesus. I am going to give her a propanolol if it doesn't chill out. I have NEVER seen her worried! not in all my crazy shit i have put her through, she was worried and scared i could tell. I took her vitals and they were up, resting HR, pulse and BP. Scared my 12 year old. Grandma is tough she does not show pain. My navy buddy is coming to visit me for a bit

I’ll check it out when I get out of work. No propranolol for mom. She should be seen right away. Vague, subtle symptoms in women for MI or it couldn’t been a TIA which has a 20% chance of becoming a stroke or MI within 1yr. Hopefully it’s dehydration, vertigo, etc… something not so serious.

thank you! i showed her, she is a little nervous and mentioned I got checked 4 weeks ago yes that was then THIS IS NOW. you are a gem homey! thanks again
I’ll check it out when I get out of work. No propranolol for mom. She should be seen right away. Vague, subtle symptoms in women for MI or it couldn’t been a TIA which has a 20% chance of becoming a stroke or MI within 1yr. Hopefully it’s dehydration, vertigo, etc… something not so serious.

the doctor thinks there may be a correlation to the injuries i Sustained from being jumped/assaulted last month (I went to the Emergency room for this as well), i believe I posted pics I will repost here , I got stomped out eventually (head face kidneys liver nuts) after gassing out fighting too many people at once right after sauna and 2 hour leg day emaciated. it was brutal, this traumatic incident happened infront of my son which still, they are unsure and looking into it. after this happened i went hard af in the gym the next day immediately, sauna, steam, overtraining, nonstop , as is/.was my mentality plus I couldnt afford time off work.
Crushing/muscular damage type injuries can certainly lead to rhabdo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity