advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just spent 7 days in Emergency Room - Acute Kidney Injury (rhabdomyolysis)

bloodclot scab thing fell off, going to see nephrologist today anyway for appt, will keep yall updated to see if i need dialysis still, i have gained healthy weight and feel 10x better
How’s momma MT doing ? Did they figure out what was going on with her ?

How’s momma MT doing ? Did they figure out what was going on with her ?
panic attack, the first one ever in 63 years of life, pretty good record . thanks for asking!

she has an APPT for diverticulitis etc in a week or two she will run the experience etc by doc and hopefully cardiologist

I had to miss nephrologist appt yesterday, they called me last minute and told me my damn insurance isn't covered. lame

Diagnosis •AKI (acute kidney injury) (CMS/HCC)
•Acute renal failure (ARF) (CMS/HCC)
•Rhabdomyolysis
•Metabolic alkalosis
•Lactic acidosis
•Elevated troponin
•Hypocalcemia
•Hyperphosphatemia
•Transaminitis

Physical Exam
Acutely ill appearing. Tremulous. Vomiting.
Muscular build with many tattoos.
Vital signs reviewed.
No distress.
No cervical adenopathy
Clear lungs
RRR No significant murmurs.
No or minimal leg edema.
Abdomen: Non tender.
Sclerae anicteric.
Skin: No rash.
Neuro: Speech fluent. No facial asymmetry.
Psych: Normal affect.
MSK: No joint inflammation. Muscle fasciculation noted.

Patient has agreed to hemodialysis for management of uremic symptoms. He has agreed to CVC placement in order
to deliver dialysis.

stupid FUCKS. I told them I have a script from TJ for HRT test and they wrote "counseled for anabolic steroid use and drug use"
drug: marijuana

bro i can walk down the street and buy it in a store with a California ID NO QUESTIONS ASKED, they didn't mention a GOD DAMN Thing about alcohol!!! I DONt drink but what the fuck!!! Steroid use? on my soul I was only taking HRT test IF that ( I get gyno from anything more than 200-250mg EW) everytime , I was running slin pre workout and low dose GH. I admitted to all those he didn't write anything up about the GH. What a fucking pos , embarrassing!! Had I known this shit was going on I would have reprimanded them for LYING and and demonizing something I have a "script" for. He tried to denounce all doctors in TJ when I told him I had a script as QUACKS. There are a ton of doctors who live in Tj who come HERE To work everyday, and vis versa.

stupid FUCKS. I told them I have a script from TJ for HRT test and they wrote "counseled for anabolic steroid use and drug use"
drug: marijuana

bro i can walk down the street and buy it in a store with a California ID NO QUESTIONS ASKED, they didn't mention a GOD DAMN Thing about alcohol!!! I DONt drink but what the fuck!!! Steroid use? on my soul I was only taking HRT test IF that ( I get gyno from anything more than 200-250mg EW) everytime , I was running slin pre workout and low dose GH. I admitted to all those he didn't write anything up about the GH. What a fucking pos , embarrassing!! Had I known this shit was going on I would have reprimanded them for LYING and and demonizing something I have a "script" for. He tried to denounce all doctors in TJ when I told him I had a script as QUACKS. There are a ton of doctors who live in Tj who come HERE To work everyday, and vis versa.

Dont lose the forest for the trees. Your priority right now is to make sure your kidneys are recovering/ recovered. Dont get hung up on the rest of the drug use stuff. That is simply noise at the moment.
That is kinda jerky for them to set up an appointment and then call and say they dont take your insurance. When you are sick and hospitalized, a doctor has to see you regardless of insurance. The same does not apply to the clinic world.

Do you have insurance? can you find a nephrologist/ renal doctor in your network?

Dont lose the forest for the trees. Your priority right now is to make sure your kidneys are recovering/ recovered. Dont get hung up on the rest of the drug use stuff. That is simply noise at the moment.
That is kinda jerky for them to set up an appointment and then call and say they dont take your insurance. When you are sick and hospitalized, a doctor has to see you regardless of insurance. The same does not apply to the clinic world.

Do you have insurance? can you find a nephrologist/ renal doctor in your network?

amen @ recovery.
I will say I am tempted to hop on some more stuff
I am on hrt dose test cyp and 2iu GH only.
I am considering adding 150mg of deca in a few weeks per week.
yes @ insurance. I have a meeting with my fresh off the boat GP who acts like a robot and will request bloodwork and also nephro referral
I am up like 10lbs muscle tone is coming back but not size. I haven't been wearing tank tops needless to say lol
I am going to call today and get back into acupuncture my insurance covers it.
the skin peeling on my fingers is ceasing. I have been taking 1g omega3 per day as of 2 days ago.
eating a ton of food, a lot of which is chips and lactose free milk.
I started drinking raw cran and raw apple juice.
have to keep an eye on potassium levels and calcium as well as phosphorous
My piss color is steadily clear. Does not smell anymore like uric acid like it did pre hospitalization
gf is still being stupid af, she broke up with me in the hospital when i was sicker than a dog. Wacko
Trying to stay focused and centered, its a 30+ min drive to the gym from the mountains here.
Sometimes I get dizzy easily. Energy levels coming back, strength is back, tempted to hit sauna and steam but
dehydration si not my friend right now. I wake up beyond dehydrated, my night sweats are worse than on tren right now.

If I were in your place I wouldn't be thinking of adding more to my body to process. Pretty serious health scare maybe just get your body back to a healthy homeostasis and keep it thay way for some time before considering anything that could compromise your health more.

If I were in your place I wouldn't be thinking of adding more to my body to process. Pretty serious health scare maybe just get your body back to a healthy homeostasis and keep it thay way for some time before considering anything that could compromise your health more.
agreed bro, just a passive thought. Wouldnt jeopardize it

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.

MT, may you be well.

MT... prayers your way.
Your gf, is her true colors coming out now since your illness?

MS

MT... prayers your way.
Your gf, is her true colors coming out now since your illness?

MS
I realize she has dark triad personality, forever I thought it was BPD

dark triad = narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy

I have a codependency issue I need to relinquish. Her and I have had convo recently but nothing fruitful. we've had mega issues since almost day 1. she is incapable of empathy and feeling remorse after a cruel act she commits (insulting, gaslighting, manipulating, belittling), the second she feels guilt she enrages. Its not a place she is willing to go emotionally. Arrested development that she uses continually as an excuse. It is annoying to have to acquiesce to her temperament always it is at cross purposes with my quest and personality. Narcissism makes me puke. I have a guy friend I love he's been my homey for over a decade, extremely dependable, and nice guy all around but he's an ego freak and it seriously is repulsive for me to be around him longer than 30 min. I have a hard time making friends so this complicates it . These days its even harder to force myself to be around company period.

when shese great shese great.

"I don't think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil."

the only thing is she has not done self work to be good. she has a ton of self work to do, years. babysitting is annoying. always being the betterman gets old. apologizing all the time when you are NOT AT FAULT is a fools errand

Hey bros, I was recently on my deathbed and just released from the emergency room. I am 34 and was suggested to do a living will (humbling)

I am fragile and still on an RX cocktail, lost 30lbs, kidney and liver failure, and DIALYSIS....emaciated

I will post all my labs and all the details when I get some energy. GFR, creatinine, alt flt everything ...scary

Had my first BMovement yesterday, finally able to hold down some food, was released today.

I had a 5 in dialysis catheter in my jugular and subclavian I will post pic. Notice the blood clots hanging off, I still have a clot right now.

I also had a 2 in catheter in my penis because I was unable to make urine—very uncomfortable experience. I made my peace with God. It started with me puking about 50x at ex-girlfriend's house for about 48 hours then finally we decided to call an ambulance.

prayers are needed and welcome brothers god bless. I was open with a nephrologist about steroid use which was hrt doses of bioidentical hormones anyway. He was not on a crusade against that and does not think that or the soda I have been drinking recently were the culprits
Sorry to hear this. Keep your head up.

Very sorry you have to go through this. Hemodialysis for acute kidney patients is handled really strangely by insurance for some reason. I've had otherwise-healthy patients in their 20s that have to stay in a nursing home for weeks to complete dialysis because their insurance doesn't cover it on an outpatient basis.

Nothing to add except listen to your docs and do what you need to do to be around for your 12yo. Kids need their dads! Sounds like you do well in that regard so kudos. Thanks for sharing and keep us updated

I realize she has dark triad personality, forever I thought it was BPD

dark triad = narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy

I have a codependency issue I need to relinquish. Her and I have had convo recently but nothing fruitful. we've had mega issues since almost day 1. she is incapable of empathy and feeling remorse after a cruel act she commits (insulting, gaslighting, manipulating, belittling), the second she feels guilt she enrages. Its not a place she is willing to go emotionally. Arrested development that she uses continually as an excuse. It is annoying to have to acquiesce to her temperament always it is at cross purposes with my quest and personality. Narcissism makes me puke. I have a guy friend I love he's been my homey for over a decade, extremely dependable, and nice guy all around but he's an ego freak and it seriously is repulsive for me to be around him longer than 30 min. I have a hard time making friends so this complicates it . These days its even harder to force myself to be around company period.

when shese great shese great.

"I don't think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil."

the only thing is she has not done self work to be good. she has a ton of self work to do, years. babysitting is annoying. always being the betterman gets old. apologizing all the time when you are NOT AT FAULT is a fools errand

Bruh, do yourself a HUGE favor and drop that broad!!!!!! It’s soooooo not worth the bullshit that comes along with her! C’mon man you’re not a teenager anymore…

DO NOT CALL HER AND GO NO CONTACT! After about a month or two you’ll look back and be like why the fuck did I even stay around that one!!!!!! I get you have some time and significant experiences with her, but leave em in the past now.

You gotta focus on you and your boy, homie!
How’s the body healing going?

Cage

thank you all ! @cage99 you are right G. the writing is on the wall.

I have doc appt in a few hours with GP she is clueless, will bring hospital paperwork so I can get nephro referral and whatever else

i scheduled an acupuncture appt, i had good experience with that in past

thank you all ! @cage99 you are right G. the writing is on the wall.

I have doc appt in a few hours with GP she is clueless, will bring hospital paperwork so I can get nephro referral and whatever else

i scheduled an acupuncture appt, i had good experience with that in past

So the serious health issues are over and done with? Your kidneys are functioning normal now?

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity