advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene dominates Branch and Jonnie J.

It is funny and b-boy has it nailed. Plenty of people hated on Ronnie for dropping to his knees and crying when he won an Olympia!!! He then went on to be one of if not the greatest bber of all time. Plenty of people hated on Jay when he took the title from Ronnie. Plenty of people hated on Dexter when he took it from Jay. people hate on other people like changing a pair of socks. How about appreciating the hard work and dedication it takes to look like that!! DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT??? I don't wanna hear the "I Don't want to be that big" crap or "I would never want to look like that" crap. Truth is he looks like that because he set out to look like that and had the right stuff to accomplish it. Who cares about his gender preference? and the comment about KAI not being a man??? Maybe you should tell him that as he promptly rips off one of your legs and fucks you with it!! Just because he may or may not be gay is no reason to discredit him, his physique or his work ethic. Hey I'll be honest, I don't particularly like him either, but I am not about to cast judgement a man I do not know nor have I ever met. if he were a convicted child molester or rapist my views would be like many of yours here, but he is not.

I couldn't agree with this anymore. There are many homophoebes everywhere. Funny thing is he isn't even gay. By the way I am not saying everyone who dislikes him is a homophoebe! But it's funny some of the little comments you see when he is discussed. How is he not a man... :confused:

I sometimes wonder what has he done that makes him so bad to some. I have just googled him and there are some full on pics but it's not harming anyone. Some people do some mad stuff in this industry for the extra cash. Like I said I understand if some don't like him cos of his mannerisms etc etc but I quite like him. I like his determination and eccentric people are always the most fun.

Ok I just saw that video on the other thread... haha. So the boy has some issues. The things people do for money... still doesn't make him a bad person... but fuck you must love money alot to do that for it.

b-boy, and ldfellaw seems like the only ones with a brain!!! why so much negativity towards anyone who achieves success? kai raised to the top out of the fkn streets, maybe if you follow his ways you too could reach success!

I think soon they are going to have to open up a seperate class just for Kai. LOL To be that huge and genetically gifted is a league all on its on. No doubt Ronnie was a bad ass, but Kai ( like dorian) is revamping the words "holy shit".

He's aight but his posing aint all that...

you guys kill me with that comment..LOL "good ambassador for the sport" what is jay going to do go around to local schools and tell the kids, "stay in school, get an education, train hard, eat good, and abuse the hell out of anabolics steroids which is breaking both state and federal laws and you too can be MR. OLYMPIA" LOL

we have an art district downtown in my town where a bunch of local artist live and i swear they all talk and are weird just like Kai! kai is an artist, have you ever seen any of his paintings or drawings? he is damn good, but he is also weird and kinda off center like a lot of artist are also

-word...

b-boy, and ldfellaw seems like the only ones with a brain!!! why so much negativity towards anyone who achieves success? kai raised to the top out of the fkn streets, maybe if you follow his ways you too could reach success!

Thing is he is only preaching his philosophical stuff now that he won some big shows and is popular. I don't ever recall him having that type of thinking before that. Its easy to preach this and that when your at that top. He wasn't preaching his positive thinking theories when he was doing his thing with grapefruit or whatever else he was doing. If that is the case he would have been successful in something else to make money instead taking the easy way out. No just because he did that does not make him gay. Shit that dude from American pie fucked a pie..LOL I don't really think people thinking he is gay is the issue.

You can look at it from different views. Ya B-Boy stated he don't care what he does in his life he ain't going to schools being a role model for kids etc etc. and he only looks at it from the body he has built as a bodybuilder. That's true you can look at it that way and it ain't wrong, but others views aren't wrong as well such

as....

Low level amateur bodybuilders and fans do look at popular bodybuilders to idolize or to as role models. The fans buy the supplements, mags, tickets to shows etc etc. They want to pick someone they can relate to as their champion. The last few pros shows I been to there were a lot of kids and family members there. They still look at some of these pros and try to relate to who have something in common with. As a fan we have the right o choose who we like and can relate too. Its only human nature.

I certainly can't relate any many others to someone who preaches a bunch of babble about positive thinking, who is currently on the top and was not preaching that prior and instead took and easy way out to make money and has to make their posing routine sexual.

Last edited:
Wow.. Some of u guys r weird.. The guy is obviously gay. Just watch him talk on espn.. He acts like a princess.. Kai IMO is every prisoners nightmare lol. ..then there's the incident with that poor grapefruit... But
...all that aside..He Looks like a monster!

Wow.. Some of u guys r weird.. The guy is obviously gay. Just watch him talk on espn.. He acts like a princess.. Kai IMO is every prisoners nightmare lol. ..then there's the incident with that poor grapefruit... But
...all that aside..He Looks like a monster!

I don't care if he is gay, but I bet to advance Kai's career he can get a part acting in "True Blood" as Lafayette's super alter ego if Lafayette were to drink some super vampire blood and werewolf blood together Kai would be the after result.

Last edited:
Kai is a stand up guy. He makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and still rips off the government by living in the projects.

dragonfire you crack me up:D thank you bro i needed that! lol

Kai is a monster:headbang:
I aint suppose to know what He is packin or what he can do with a
grape fruit:banghead: for someone to post that bullshit they need a hundred lashes:headbang:
:sport-smi

He does some stuff in his posing routines that make me feel like I am not the target audience for him. Aka stuff that a hetero-sexual man would not want to see another man do, especially one who is oiled up.

He does some stuff in his posing routines that make me feel like I am not the target audience for him. Aka stuff that a hetero-sexual man would not want to see another man do, especially one who is oiled up.

Kai :naughty:"just do the bodybuilder poses and walk ya ass off the stage bro, save that extra crap for ya special dvd release" I'm jus sayin

While I like Phil, I think he is stunned with his height to clavicle ratio. He will never be wide enough in the delts to compensate for the length of his torso and legs.

My family and I met Kai at the Olympia a couple years ago. He was very polite and had a genuine kindness about him. Aside from the fact there was a line of 20 people or so behind us, he took the time to answer some pretty big questions I asked him about starting a career in bodybuilding for myself. After that he agreed to have his picture taken with our son and daughter. He actually took both of them aside and got down on one knee with them away from his table for the pic and with no hesitation. Unfortunately the camera didnt get that pic, but the memory will be forever burned in our minds as well as our kids. We talked to many other pros at the show and none of them were as personable and believe it or not, down to earth, as Kai Green was. Best of luck to him.

My family and I met Kai at the Olympia a couple years ago. He was very polite and had a genuine kindness about him. Aside from the fact there was a line of 20 people or so behind us, he took the time to answer some pretty big questions I asked him about starting a career in bodybuilding for myself. After that he agreed to have his picture taken with our son and daughter. He actually took both of them aside and got down on one knee with them away from his table for the pic and with no hesitation. Unfortunately the camera didnt get that pic, but the memory will be forever burned in our minds as well as our kids. We talked to many other pros at the show and none of them were as personable and believe it or not, down to earth, as Kai Green was. Best of luck to him.

I seen Kai, Victor and Branch at a show and Branch seemed the coolest to me. Anyone can present different on any given day though depending on mood and or just something that happened that day or going on in their life. I was kind of disappointed in Victor though. He seemed like he did not want to be there. He has been through a lot last year though so like I said you never know.

Why is this you first and only post.

I seen Kai, Victor and Branch at a show and Branch seemed the coolest to me. Anyone can present different on any given day though depending on mood and or just something that happened that day or going on in their life. I was kind of disappointed in Victor though. He seemed like he did not want to be there. He has been through a lot last year though so like I said you never know.

Why is this you first and only post.

well, i agree with him on kai. my friend and i saw him at the 08 olympia and we were talking with him for a good 45 minutes and he was a really cool guy.victor did seem like a dick though. shawn ray and gustavo badell were also pretty cool.

Oh brother :banghead:

Please stop posting here and find another board. "Looks like an abuser..." BIG Sigh...People like you make me want to be abducted by aliens LOL :sta:-wars

Dude guess who I am?

Im the guy that knows where kai and others get their shit from and I know exactly what amounts they take because i know the people that supervise.
As far as the Branch comment that he may look like an abuser... I simply took another guys quotes, a guy that knows exactly the amounts these guys are on. Branch being one that isnt on the highest doses as some may think.
So before you assume shit, know who you're speaking to !!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner