over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai out the Olympia?

I guess my interest will now be on the newer guys such as Dallas and seeing how they place. It's pretty obvious who is going to win. He would have won anyway but atleast with Kai you have that edge of doubt added.

Maybe Ramy will dethrone Phil? :D
I still may buy a last minute ticket and drive up for finals. The bad thing other than no Kai is the only seats left are $210+ and located behind the stage. I guess you see their backs and the big monitor. Not ideal but it's the energy of the crowed and all that makes it worth wild. I'm still hoping somehow Kai gets in. He better do his depletion now just in case. :eek:

Is this for sponsor reasons or his call? Does anyone really know at this point?
In reality he could milk the publicity of "what if" for a long time and make big money with a new company.. maybe his own line.
I am a Kai fan.

Kai is not a great image for the sport guys... let's be honest ! Yes he is a great bodybuilder no doubt, and I'm sure a great person but your decisions in life will chase you forever, whether good or bad ! That's just life... just look at our "Counseling forum" guys are insecure about their wives past when they were hoes 10 15 years before... lol

That whole grapefruit thing, disgusting !! If I was a parent and took my kids to GNC and saw Kai Greene on a bottle and looked him up and saw his video, I would throw that bottle away immediately... Or that fight with Phil because of jealousy....

Maybe Ramy will dethrone Phil? :D
I still may buy a last minute ticket and drive up for finals. The bad thing other than no Kai is the only seats left are $210+ and located behind the stage. I guess you see their backs and the big monitor. Not ideal but it's the energy of the crowed and all that makes it worth wild. I'm still hoping somehow Kai gets in. He better do his depletion now just in case. :eek:

I love Ramy and he should be the winner. But I have this feeling he is not gonna be even close. Hopefully he surprises me and finishes very high. I wouldn't be surprised if he came 7th or 8th though. I don't think George is a great coach or the right person for him. So much is politics too... last year he was below Jay which was ridiculous. So maybe if he looks good they will bump him up alittle so 4th or so. I am hoping Dallas does good (top 10) and no doubt Dexter is going to be looking insane. I have a feeling Branch is gonna place very high too. Let's hope Rhoden and Wolf look insane and Phil is off and that will make things interesting. They (especially Rhoden) are gonna have a better chance now Kai is gone.

Is this for sponsor reasons or his call? Does anyone really know at this point?
In reality he could milk the publicity of "what if" for a long time and make big money with a new company.. maybe his own line.
I am a Kai fan.

No one knows, it's just people are pretending to know.

I love Ramy and he should be the winner. But I have this feeling he is not gonna be even close. Hopefully he surprises me and finishes very high. I wouldn't be surprised if he came 7th or 8th though. I don't think George is a great coach or the right person for him. So much is politics too... last year he was below Jay which was ridiculous. So maybe if he looks good they will bump him up alittle so 4th or so. I am hoping Dallas does good (top 10) and no doubt Dexter is going to be looking insane. I have a feeling Branch is gonna place very high too. Let's hope Rhoden and Wolf look insane and Phil is off and that will make things interesting. They (especially Rhoden) are gonna have a better chance now Kai is gone.

Just bought my Olympia Night show ticket. Whoo hooo!!!!!
Without Kai there I'm rooting for The Wolf!!!!
$243 ticket. That's what I get for last minute decisions. Hahaha :D

Did you buy it from the site or? The seats remaining are awful.

I am rooting for the wolf too. He should put whatever those Brazilian guys use in his calf :D I wish I could go with you. Olympia then party :D

I am rooting for the wolf too. He should put whatever those Brazilian guys use in his calf :D I wish I could go with you. Olympia then party :D

That would be so much fun! All those hot bikini girls will probably be at the clubs after.

Waiting for things to unravel

Shit jj YOUR going. Fuck, lets load up the bi's and tri's with oil and hit the road

Don't worry about JJ he told me his plan. He is putting 100ml syntherol in each arm plus 100mcg PGE-1 in his albino snake :D

Did you buy it from the site or? The seats remaining are awful.

Yes, I ordered from the Olympia site. Yesterday I looked and was only offered bad seats. Today I asked for the best available and it's not bad at all. It's straight up the middle, slightly left, down below.

Shit jj YOUR going. Fuck, lets load up the bi's and tri's with oil and hit the road

Haha I actually did that two years ago. I had my arms at 21 3/8" for that Olympia and wore a tank top. You see me now. I'm just a little physique guy these days. :D

Looks like he is officially out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSPWBWii59E"]Kai Greene not allowed to compete at 2015 Mr. Olympia - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: Apparently this has been seen lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member