over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kanye West's new song from Album & BB

AN3M4L

Registered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixodhu3Amlw
I don't know if you guys have heard Kanye's new son Pinocchio Story but it talks about how he gave up living a real life for the life of a hip hop artist. Yet he regrets not knowing what it's like to live a real life. Even with all the things he has achieved there is nothing that could bring back the time and life he lost. I think a lot of the hardcore bodybuilders out there could either relate to this or take note from it. Not saying drop the sport, but weigh the sacrifices that will need to be made. The link above has the song. Below is one of the verses that I think is the most important.

"There is no gucci i can buy
There is no louis vuitton to put on
There is no ? they could sell
To get my heart out of this hill
My mind out of this jail
There is no clothes that i could buy
That could bring back the time
There is no vacation spot i could fly
That could bring back a real piece of real life
Real life, what does it feel like?
I ask you tonight, i ask you tonight
What does it feel like, i ask you tonight
To live a real life"-Kanye West

poor freak'n kanye:rolleyes:

real life? hardcore bodybuilder? i dont know if i am considered "hardcore" but other than the fact that i eat a few more meals the than average guy per day and go to the gym 45 minutes out of my day.............i would say i live a very "real life"

strange post

guess it depends on your view of whats a real life and whats a hardcore bodybuilder.

..................back to the meat and cheese tray.................

Last edited:
poor freak'n kanye:rolleyes:

lifes a bitch

Hey man every one likes to think that money will make them the happiest mothefu**** in the world. But most people just like find something to pin their problems on.

mo money
mo problems

holla

Regarding your first post my idea of a hardcore bodybuilder is some one that is sacrificing things in their life that they can't get back. In a blind pursuit of something they believe will make them happier. Not trying to smash on the dedicated, but you have to take into account the trade off that is required in the sport. Sure for the moment including myself I could care less but will I regret it later on.

Regarding your first post my idea of a hardcore bodybuilder is some one that is sacrificing things in their life that they can't get back. In a blind pursuit of something they believe will make them happier. Not trying to smash on the dedicated, but you have to take into account the trade off that is required in the sport. Sure for the moment including myself I could care less but will I regret it later on.

see my definition of a hardcore bodybuilder is one that works a full time job, has a family, is no bullshit at the gym then goes home and gives his wife and kids a kiss. a bodybuilder that sacrifices things like this isnt hardcore there stupid.

i just thought your kanye comparison was odd, but i am more of a pantera guy anyways.

merry christmas

see my definition of a hardcore bodybuilder is one that works a full time job, has a family, is no bullshit at the gym then goes home and gives his wife and kids a kiss. a bodybuilder that sacrifices things like this isnt hardcore there stupid.

i just thought your kanye comparison was odd, but i am more of a pantera guy anyways.

merry christmas

Yes but Hardcore can also mean being to into it and over doing it.
And Merry Christmas to you as well. If that was a description of you then I admire you and thats how I hope to continue bodybuilding in the future.

i'm just trying to get an intervention going here to get you to listen to some better music thats all. lol;)

pantera wouldnt cry about there life in a song :)

kanye can flow his words smoothly, ill admit the guy has talent, but i really dont like him as a person, and wouldnt buy his cd if i stole your wallet

whatever a person is doing most probably is their real life. what would the definition of a real life be to someone? maybe a bodybuilder is their real life, so why would they be considered living a fake life?

whatever a person is doing most probably is their real life. what would the definition of a real life be to someone? maybe a bodybuilder is their real life, so why would they be considered living a fake life?

Did you listen to the song, it's not meant LITERALLY

Screw Kanye, he abuses his celebrity status by telling me what to think politically. He can whine all he wants

Screw Kanye, he abuses his celebrity status by telling me what to think politically. He can whine all he wants

Don't like Kanye as a person either but you can't deny talent. I also though this song to be interesting.

You guys have lunch with Kanye? How'd it go? What's he like? I wanna know come on come on tell us.......oh wait ya can't cause most of ya if not all don't know him personally! So how can you sit here and pass a jugdement on a person you know nothing about other than what a sh*t magazine has to say about him. So since no one here to my knowledge has actually sat down and got to know him then whatever. Don't judge a book by its cover!

the kayne, president bush thing was classic. mike myers facial expression was priceless.

I don't like his music or his politics. I will not deny the guy has talent, he makes music that millions of people buy and listen to. He sells out his shows and I think he gets upwards of $500,000 to play private partys. A "normal" life is what people have to exchange for the money and fame. He is living a life many, many people dream of everyday and strive for. He should accept it and enjoy it. I remember reading an article where Tobey Mcguire(sp?) said he has dreams of walking around and living life as a normal human being. So I guess it is the same thing.... money doesn't buy happiness but you can be miserable on a better damn side of town.

kanye is a crybaby he always throws fits over stupid shit

kanye is a rich N from chicago

he never seen da hood

motherfucker had moeny to go to college, lot more priveledged than a lot of the other homeys

and he steals too much styles (not talking about cutting and looping old music)

he stole the autotune from tpain who stole it from zapp n roger troutman

did i mention his music sucks?

you want to find a real dude talking about real struggles he and his people were facing listen to some old PAC

"they got money for war but can feed the poor"

kanye is a rich N from chicago

he never seen da hood

motherfucker had moeny to go to college, lot more priveledged than a lot of the other homeys

and he steals too much styles (not talking about cutting and looping old music)

he stole the autotune from tpain who stole it from zapp n roger troutman

did i mention his music sucks?

you want to find a real dude talking about real struggles he and his people were facing listen to some old PAC

"they got money for war but can feed the poor"

Agreed with Muay Thai.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear