over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping test at TRT dose but increasing anabolic and androgens

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have seen it mentioned before that a lot of guys keep their test dose low like 100mh-200mg/wk range but ramp up the other drugs like Tren , Mast , EQ and Deca.

Any guys here do that??

I’ve always increased my test with everything else and never had any side major side effects but recently read that guys who experience sides from Tren like insomnia , nightmares and sexual dissfunction were able to reduce or eliminate the sides by keeping test doses lower.

I was wondering who here does this and what their effect or side effects were , being able to sleep better and not be hyper aggressive on Tren would be nice.

Would one get better effects with less sides by running say 200mg Test , 700mg Tren and 700mg Mast than running 500mg of each test/Tren/Mast??

I do this always

I get less sides , no need use ais , clear skin , no prostate problems , no hair shedding , no rise in BP

Typical prep for me

100 mg test
600 mg primo
300 mg tren hex
40 mg var

Last 4 weeks drop trt and add 300 mg mast or 50 mg winnie ed

Same for growing but npp instead of tren hex and drol instead var

High test always gives many sides to me and i need ais and other drugs to combat test sides , why take more drugs to lower tests side effects ? Just reduce test dose

This is just me and i not say is right or wrong just what i do

Respect

Test increases sides, but it also increases gains. Ive done 140mg test with 700 tren, and i got lean and vascular, but flat and just smaller. With tren and test the same, or even 700 test, 350 tren, i filled out, still got leaner and vascular, but just looked better. The low test and high anabolics thing is OK if you wanna be smaller, look leaner, etc. But I've found that I look bigger, feel way better with higher test. Ive just been more conscious about using an AI to control estrogen and diet so I don't get bloates and still have abs and a shape to my face.lol. I also found that glutamine gets rid of most of tren sides anyway, 30 to 40 grams a day keeps away acid reflux and the last 10 grams before bed gets rid of trensomnia. At least for me, even at 100mg per day.

Test increases sides, but it also increases gains. Ive done 140mg test with 700 tren, and i got lean and vascular, but flat and just smaller. With tren and test the same, or even 700 test, 350 tren, i filled out, still got leaner and vascular, but just looked better. The low test and high anabolics thing is OK if you wanna be smaller, look leaner, etc. But I've found that I look bigger, feel way better with higher test. Ive just been more conscious about using an AI to control estrogen and diet so I don't get bloates and still have abs and a shape to my face.lol. I also found that glutamine gets rid of most of tren sides anyway, 30 to 40 grams a day keeps away acid reflux and the last 10 grams before bed gets rid of trensomnia. At least for me, even at 100mg per day.

Glutamine helps with Tren sides? I've never heard that before. Are you talking about how it helps with your stomach and acid reflux?

Glutamine helps with Tren sides? I've never heard that before. Are you talking about how it helps with your stomach and acid reflux?

Pretty sure that's what he means.. I've heard glutamine getting rid of all the stomach issues from tren.

That's interesting to know. I don't run Tren anymore,but I do use L-Glutamine everyday.

I have seen it mentioned before that a lot of guys keep their test dose low like 100mh-200mg/wk range but ramp up the other drugs like Tren , Mast , EQ and Deca.

Any guys here do that??

I’ve always increased my test with everything else and never had any side major side effects but recently read that guys who experience sides from Tren like insomnia , nightmares and sexual dissfunction were able to reduce or eliminate the sides by keeping test doses lower.

I was wondering who here does this and what their effect or side effects were , being able to sleep better and not be hyper aggressive on Tren would be nice.

Would one get better effects with less sides by running say 200mg Test , 700mg Tren and 700mg Mast than running 500mg of each test/Tren/Mast??

To keep the test at a fixed level and never increase nor decrease the dose no matter the cycle or cruise your running...Its the best thing to do (At least IMHO)! Test is good to keep the physiological motor machine in good optimal working good and helps tons with potentiation of whatever else your gonna run/stack with by up regulating the androgen receptors, etc etc...
Why increase the Test at all? IMHO..Test is good for health, energy, libido drive..all that good stuff..so for me personally..I wouldn't want to ramp up the test dose because what if that leads to the body becoming desensitized to the test in the long run, especially if your in the cruise/TRT type crowd? Why mess with a good thing like that? So yeah..keep your test at a nice low fixed dose like say 150-170 or even 200mg weekly like the OP stated. For the muscle mass, strength, body recomp, etc..there plenty of other compounds that would do much better than test for that!
Test, at least, IMHO..is like the LAST thing in the world that I want to desensitize my body with..nor want to build a tolerance with..I don't want to mess with test. I always find that if you keep the dose nice and low..and hold it like that..you don't build tolerance from it! Sure you get used to it..but the effects always stay positive..no side effects..No need to worry about AI"S or SERMS at 200mg or less of Test (At least for me)..and very very gentle and easy on wallet and healthy. Why not? makes sense right?

To keep the test at a fixed level and never increase nor decrease the dose no matter the cycle or cruise your running...Its the best thing to do (At least IMHO)! Test is good to keep the physiological motor machine in good optimal working good and helps tons with potentiation of whatever else your gonna run/stack with by up regulating the androgen receptors, etc etc...
Why increase the Test at all? IMHO..Test is good for health, energy, libido drive..all that good stuff..so for me personally..I wouldn't want to ramp up the test dose because what if that leads to the body becoming desensitized to the test in the long run, especially if your in the cruise/TRT type crowd? Why mess with a good thing like that? So yeah..keep your test at a nice low fixed dose like say 150-170 or even 200mg weekly like the OP stated. For the muscle mass, strength, body recomp, etc..there plenty of other compounds that would do much better than test for that!
Test, at least, IMHO..is like the LAST thing in the world that I want to desensitize my body with..nor want to build a tolerance with..I don't want to mess with test. I always find that if you keep the dose nice and low..and hold it like that..you don't build tolerance from it! Sure you get used to it..but the effects always stay positive..no side effects..No need to worry about AI"S or SERMS at 200mg or less of Test (At least for me)..and very very gentle and easy on wallet and healthy. Why not? makes sense right?

What makes you believe you'll become desensitized to testosterone?

What would makes you believe you'll become desensitized to testosterone?

In my personal opinion, it's that tolerance will build up eventually if one just ramps up the dose and runs it too long at too high of a dose..and the good effects reverses out (Morning woody, drive, etc). I know everybody responds differently because we all have unique chemistry more or less. If one just keeps the dose low and holds it on that level...I find that you could just always feel the power of the test and you don't build a tolerance or become desensitized to it in the long run..
this way..you can play around with other compounds to achieve your more specific goals..all the while feeling good and strong with high libido and good morning wood :)

That’s all I’ve done for probably 5 years now. Test is essential but boring. I let the more exotic stuff make the magic happen. Never go above 250mgs a week of test. Plus high test just keeps me so thick. At age 40 I’m not interested in adding more muscle. I’m all about maintaining it while lowering body fat. Pretty much on a forever cut lol.

In my personal opinion, it's that tolerance will build up eventually if one just ramps up the dose and runs it too long at too high of a dose..and the good effects reverses out (Morning woody, drive, etc). I know everybody responds differently because we all have unique chemistry more or less. If one just keeps the dose low and holds it on that level...I find that you could just always feel the power of the test and you don't build a tolerance or become desensitized to it in the long run..
this way..you can play around with other compounds to achieve your more specific goals..all the while feeling good and strong with high libido and good morning wood :)

Scott Howell, PhD goes into great details on this. It's worth watching.

As for nocturnal penile tumescence (morning wood) is primarily under control of our CNS. Sex hormones play a pivotal role, although testosterone isn't the gatekeeper for nocturnal penile tumescence. Libido is psychological meditated.

An erection is a carefully orchestrated series of events controlled by the CNS. We now know that the penis is under the complete control of the CNS, both during sexual arousal and at rest. As our Working Group colleague William D. Steers has noted, any disturbance in the network of nerve pathways that connects the penis and the CNS can lead to problems with erections. The male sexual response reflects a dynamic balance between exciting and inhibiting forces of the autonomic nervous system within the penis and throughout the CNS. The sympathetic component tends to inhibit erections, whereas the parasympathetic system is one of several excitatory pathways. During arousal, excitatory signals can originate in the brain, either by the sight or thought of an appealing sexual partner or by physical genital stimulation. Regardless of the source of these signals, the excitatory nerves in the penis respond by releasing proerectile neurotransmitters such as nitric oxide and acetylcholine. These chemical messengers signal the smooth muscles of the penile arteries to relax and fill with blood, resulting in an erection.

I love test man, I always do better with a decent test dose. Tried it everyway. My goals are more unique though. High test makes me feel and operate at max capacity. Look damn good on it too.

Yes, it got rid of/prevents the acid reflux and eventual sour stomach I would get if ran long enough. I even tried higher doses of tren ace recently at 50mg and 100mg per day, still at 40 grams of glutamine a day, no reflux and no insomnia. Its a lot of glutamine, but it does the job. I take 4 x 10 gram doses a day. Preworkout and before bed especially. Sometimes if I missed a dose and worked out, I'd get heartburn during the workout. But it gave me tren back as an option.

You don't build a tolerance to test. Test works and it always works. I think you are just gonna get a lot of different answers based on other peoples goals and experiences, like the 40 yo poster above that isn't interested in putting any more muscle and wants to stay lean. Ive done the both ways and the first few weeks of low test/high anabolics, its great, you drop some water weight, don't have to use an ai, face thins out more. But as time goes on, by week 6, I would always be considerably smaller and just didn't feel as good as a with a higher dose of test. Ive gone back and forth a few times before I learned this lesson the hard way. I mean even the "old school" guys may not have used a lot of test, but they loaded up on a fuckton of dbol which is almost like running high test just with another potent androgenic aromatizable compound. Now we can control estrogen much better these days with the newer ai's. If you want to look like a bodybuilder, I think test should always be the main compound. I mean even with tren, they add estrogen and testosterone because it works better than tren alone on cattle. And even in Big A's old post, a gram for cruising is fairly standard for a lot of bbers. For me, test adds the majority of the size, and the other compounds, especially nandrolone and tren add the shape, fullness and look you are going for. I'm 41, and I still like to have a good run and lean bulk and test not only always works, but i can honestly say that it makes the other compounds work better too.

I do this always

I get less sides , no need use ais , clear skin , no prostate problems , no hair shedding , no rise in BP

Typical prep for me

100 mg test
600 mg primo
300 mg tren hex
40 mg var

Last 4 weeks drop trt and add 300 mg mast or 50 mg winnie ed

Same for growing but npp instead of tren hex and drol instead var

High test always gives many sides to me and i need ais and other drugs to combat test sides , why take more drugs to lower tests side effects ? Just reduce test dose

This is just me and i not say is right or wrong just what i do

Respect
Do same but with mast / tren hex. Looking for good primo source then add it as well. Ive had great results with tight diet. Feel great.

ive done this test was 150 mgs, tren at its highest 150 mgs, I took either 10 mgs superdrol or 10 mgs tbol on training days, finally ended using superdrol and stuck with tbol

No issues sleeping
no night sweats or anxiety I hear some say they get with tren

I felt really good, and had a really good experience

150 mgs tren is plenty, no need to go over it, ever,

well unless youre Bodybuilding IFbB Mr Olympia and 225 mgs maximum

I usually stay low dose test all the time.

150mg test p
300 npp
400mg dhb1
200mg mast

Once a year I might run a higher dosed cycle but as of now I run what I posted above year round minus the dhb and mast. I have no sides , no breakouts , clear skin, some excess sweating. I don't recommend what I do , I just know it works for me. I do have better results at higher doses. Some people recommend you run twice as much test as you do Deca or npp.
The real reasons I stay low are because it keeps my sensitivity in my little guy at the perfect spot. I also ran vast amounts of gear younger with no Oct or AI'S and I have gyno , not noticable but I feel the lumps and I would like to keep them small until I can get the surgery.
On higher test my little guy is constantly at attention. A hot girl looks my way and he is ready to go , shit...if the wind even blows he likes it

I have done many cycles like this:
1. For the reasons you mentioned
2. High-dose (above HRT) Testosterone has a negative impact on collagen synthesis in tendons in a dose-dependent manner.
3. So I wouldn't have to use any ai.

Actually my first cycle was 1 cc of deca a week only. I know I'm not the smartest. A friend of mine just gave me a bottle of Deca he got from Greece and I figured "sure I'll do it" (without any research) but I had nothing but good results and was fairly dry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131