advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone is coming out of retirement!!

tank

Newbies
Weider is paying him one million to do the olympia

And where did this info come from bro? thats more money then the top 5 gets all put together so I doubt it.

:eek:

ive got dibbs on "BULLSH!T!" lol no man, but where in the world did you hear that? unless it came from kevin or joe's mouth, i seriously doubt it. . . your either trying to start a rumor or repeating someone elses bull honkey before you know the truth

NixLifter said:
ive got dibbs on "BULLSH!T!" lol no man, but where in the world did you hear that? unless it came from kevin or joe's mouth, i seriously doubt it. . . your either trying to start a rumor or repeating someone elses bull honkey before you know the truth

I agree, but it sure would be nice to see.

I love a good comeback story. If anyone could do it, Kevin could. I just dont think he would do it without a shot at winning.....which In my opinion, he would not have.

Haste makes waste

I wouldn't want to see him rush into it. I would prefer him try the 2008 O and give his body time to get back into the contest routine.

oh I am sorry it was 1,000,000 pounds of weight gainer 2,000 that he has left over from the early 90s

It would be nice to see KL come back.

so tank, where did you get this info? did you just post it to see how much BS you could get from everybody? seeing as how you only have 12 posts, im guessing so.... let us know whats going on if you going to throw some crap out there like that

I dont know about the one million dollars, but Kevin did hint at a comeback on PBW radio this past Monday. Also on Getbig, he's hinted at this as well.

I do call bullshit on the million.

www.flexonline.com/news/205

NixLifter said:

He got that from Craig Titus. While visiting him he let that little secret out! :D

When I read the "one million dollars" I hear Dr. Evil saying it.

Comeback yes, million bucks, no way.

Very interesting come back, also i hope the best for him, hes one of the best images bodybuilding has in all the time, serious athlete, never in trouble, intelligent, but about the 1 million, i think is to much, and why weider doesnt rise the money price on the Mr. O better than give it to only one guy who never going to take the 1st. place in my opinion, he never tooked against Dorian and neather ronnie.

Kevin IS doing the O this year. And has started preping for it already. He is 190 lbs and says he will be 245 on stage that night in as good if not better shape then 2000. I belive this. Also I think he is the only one that can do somethign liek this.

Since he turned pro he has never trained year round. He would not train all year and then begin training about 20 wks out. He is always around 190 lbs when he starts training. I have to say that if he trained all year long with that intensity then he would def give jay and ronnie a run for the title.

He said after the show he is going right back to 190 lbs to resume acting... And he may compete again next year.

well there we have it!

2Sick said:
Kevin IS doing the O this year. And has started preping for it already. He is 190 lbs and says he will be 245 on stage that night in as good if not better shape then 2000. I belive this. Also I think he is the only one that can do somethign liek this.

Since he turned pro he has never trained year round. He would not train all year and then begin training about 20 wks out. He is always around 190 lbs when he starts training. I have to say that if he trained all year long with that intensity then he would def give jay and ronnie a run for the title.

He said after the show he is going right back to 190 lbs to resume acting... And he may compete again next year.
thats good news! this is going to be a pretty exciting olympia

Actually I heard it was for "ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS"!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain this

IF everyone took 2 years off, you could all compete in 6 months. Try it, it is not a magic act. As long as you do not have 50 pounds of fat to lose, it is quite easy. You actually GROW into your weight as you get leaner. Your skin is tighter and it is a great way to compete. I did that every year since 1993 and it worked wonders.

2Sick said:

I'm wondering what you're on.

PHIL HERNON said:
IF everyone took 2 years off, you could all compete in 6 months. Try it, it is not a magic act. As long as you do not have 50 pounds of fat to lose, it is quite easy. You actually GROW into your weight as you get leaner. Your skin is tighter and it is a great way to compete. I did that every year since 1993 and it worked wonders.

I like the sounds of this bro as you know what kinda situation im in LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner