over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone today!!

Here's another one

**broken link removed**

I would believe 100% that he's natural here. He's looking good. Not 99 Grand prix good but ridiculous if he is natural.

Well

That's what you get when you have some of the best genetics this sport has ever seen.

I would say I am 85% sure he is natural. Is he doing HRT?

he looks great

?

I am not sure about HRT. I follow him pretty closely on Levronereport.com and he seems pretty honest and up front with all of us. He eats very clean and is an expert at the gym.

His diet is great and he is smart with his supplements. Kevin has some of the best genetics I have ever seen. Even without touching weights for months, his arms stay around 20 inches! He is a freak!

i would love to be able to always look like that! and by looking at his comp. pics........hes natural other than a lil trt. his momma and daddy made one hell of a freak! i give him props for being so open with all of his recent stuff. im pretty sure hes proved MANY wrong.

Last edited:
If he's doing hrt then it's only recent. rxmuscle sent him for a doping test a few months back and he passed. It's a shame Levrone doesn't have Coleman's work ethic he would have definitely walked away from the rest of his class. His genetic talent is surreal.

He said on the radio acouple weeks ago that he isnt using HRT

Remember he had three times the mass he has now for years... it would not be the same if he had to build from zero that phisique... anyway I believe both tasks are possible nattie, there are natties bigger than him out there

He said on the radio acouple weeks ago that he isnt using HRT

He also said on that show that he will compete again, either as a natty or back on the Olympia stage!!!!!
Actual words from Kevin " There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about competeing again."

He's still got that fire burning inside.

Off topic Radio. on RX.

guys in 2 days his formula hits the market. i used it in a prelaunch experiment. try over 13lb of LBM in 7 months!

2009 i was 193lb in august onstage
2010 i am 206.5lb onstage in harder condition than in 2009.

no shit. the stuff really helped me push through some crazy workouts. its worth trying. kari used it too. And even when she thought she couldnt push on low carbs....she still got the reps.

lucian

I am not sure about HRT. I follow him pretty closely on Levronereport.com and he seems pretty honest and up front with all of us. He eats very clean and is an expert at the gym.

His diet is great and he is smart with his supplements. Kevin has some of the best genetics I have ever seen. Even without touching weights for months, his arms stay around 20 inches! He is a freak!

he doesnt use hrt. he spent so much time off gear while competing that he dodnt have to use as much as some.hence his body wasnt a s shot when he stopped for good.

look at it like this...he had 8 months a year clean. then he would compete....and then go clean again for a looooong time.

people just dont want to accept he has some whacky genetics! he is not like 99% of other humans. i didnt believe it....till i saw it. so i understand how people could be weary of him being natty!

I agree, best genetics in the sport. He's what...44-45? Still looks like a young man.

guys in 2 days his formula hits the market. i used it in a prelaunch experiment. try over 13lb of LBM in 7 months!

2009 i was 193lb in august onstage
2010 i am 206.5lb onstage in harder condition than in 2009.

no shit. the stuff really helped me push through some crazy workouts. its worth trying. kari used it too. And even when she thought she couldnt push on low carbs....she still got the reps.

lucian

If it's anything like Cybergenics Phase I, count me in!

I'm excited for his Levrone Formula to hit the market! Like Lucian said, I've tried it, and really did notice a difference in my workouts. I only take half the recommended serving since I'm just a lil thing. I don't really notice it "kicking in" like some pre-workout supps; I just really start to focus and am able to push through my training with a higher intensity. And there's no sudden drop in energy, or any sort of "crash" when it starts to wear off.

~ Mo

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc