over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney support

I switched from NOW to Vitamin Shoppe
Ok so update
For march 14 Approximately 66 days ago started Astragalus
2/06/21 58 and 2/20/21 56 Egfr

May 5 self tested lab 59
May 17 self tested lab 69 !!

Thing is on I continued to use vitamin shoppe but I was unsure and bought another brand from Amazon
I took both of them so I went up from 6mg to approx 10 mg conservatively
But May 12th I added Du Zhung

Doing research on Chinese herbs to evaluate all helpful supplementation.

I have another 3 types coming and I will order another 4 in June

Small bump but still same general area trying to get to 80 min now
Started taking additional Chinese herbs but might take 4 months idk

Thankful it increased from original original number though
Screenshot_20210803-084405.png

You know I want to be that guy f****** conquer this s*** but this is already a little frustrating it's like getting kicked in the f****** nuts then m*********** cuts it off

So just only two days after I had that 71 test I want to go see my regular doctor he wanted to retake the test and after my kidney Test 2 days ago I started taking amoxicillin cuz I had a f****** shot that I took that I thought may have been infected and maybe cuz I was at the doctor's and possibly dehydrated cuz my piss smell like too strong anyway very depressing

Really think I'm going to have to go more hardcore on restructure in my diet cuz this is just ridiculous and get some maybe had it for a full body composition maybe I can retain my muscle based on increasing carbohydrates

Need to find a really renal good renal dietitian

Attachments

• IMG_20210805_074618~2.jpg
    IMG_20210805_074618~2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 41
So the conclusion I’ve come to is that some brands work and some don’t. No one knows about the extract so stick to what everyone says works, and that’s the vitamin shoppe brand. My latest lab work doesnt show the most favorable kidney values; not the worst but could be better so I got the vitamin shoppe and will be eating 6g a day. Not sure how long it takes to work but getting more labs in a month.
not available in UK

To those that improved GFR using Vitamin Shoppe Astragalus, were you still eating high protein diet, taking creatine, and lifting weights? Were you on HRT or HRT+ or cruise? Drink a lot of water? Just trying to see if just adding Astragalus is enough. I just got some today! Thanks

I do everything the same as I did pre-astragalus. My last bloodwork had my eGFR over 100. I was in the low 60’s before using astragalus. My protein, training and steroid use hasn’t changed much. I don’t use high doses anymore but even before astragalus I wasn’t using high doses

I posted this the other day in a supplement thread so I might as well include the info here as I don't think some have mentioned certain supps.

Astragulus
Moringa
NAC
Alpha Lipoic Acid

I should add if poor kidney function is a byproduct of elevated blood pressure then treating the blood pressure will be the main route for improving kidney function. There are loads of supplements/drugs for elevated bp and it's impossible to recommend just one because everyone's reason for elevated bp is different. I personally take 80mg telmisartan for bp (and kidney) health. Although even in that event I would still recommend a combo of astragulus, moringa and nac just to optimize kidney recovery. Now if you just want a good all in one kidney support product something like Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow is very good and contains a variety of useful ingredients.

To those that improved GFR using Vitamin Shoppe Astragalus, were you still eating high protein diet, taking creatine, and lifting weights? Were you on HRT or HRT+ or cruise? Drink a lot of water? Just trying to see if just adding Astragalus is enough. I just got some today! Thanks
I don’t use creatine but if I did I would have stopped. I didn’t change anything else or stop lifting.

Okay so my last test was approximately August 3rd 2nd or something

I just got retested today September 9th

This time I got the egfr and all the tests that they include with it from quest

And I also got the cystatin c

First time getting the cystatin c

I mean tons of changes have a ton of herbs I'm taken down I drink water every hour on the hour 4 oz if I start getting headaches I back it off I pretty much have I feel of how much water I need instinctively now and my urine color is always nice and very light and clear

Went in there very hydrated I'll post my results so stressful waiting for results

All right all right good news I got my test results in

Originally I'm just doing egfr from the beginning from the 40s to now presently on this test you'll see what it is

Cystatin c this is the first time ever I've been tested with this in my life apparently the biggest healthcare provider in the state I live in does not provide this test I guess it's must be too expensive for their budget even though they have billions in the bank so I order it myself and had it done the results are six points lower so in the future I will determine based after a series of six additional tests what the average should be if I just get the E GFR test how much I need to lower that as well

I'm good I need to get the egfr the first test that I had at least up to 81 that was my goal hopefully I can do it my electroids seem a little bit off balance with the chloride but barely but it's something I will continue to watch

And if everything goes and I remain healthy and 6 months or so 8 months I'll post exactly what I've been doing because I take so many additional herbs Chinese herbs it's kind of dangerous to put that all out there I mean it could just be the astragalus doing it to work or it could be the additional words or assisting

My little protocol and what I was using and quantities

Screenshot_20210913-090341.png

This is it with range numbers sorry couldn't edit **broken link removed**

Noticed my urea bun went up 5 points

Not sure if that's a lot

But going to review everything I'm taking to see if something might be contributing

Noticed my urea bun went up 5 points

Not sure if that's a lot

But going to review everything I'm taking to see if something might be contributing
So went back to vitamin shop astragalus 24 pills a day 8 x 3xs daily
(( Also have powder astragalus - 2 tablespoon
Mixed with grinded golden flaxseed 2 tablespoon and flax hull , I use one scoop that came with product -- Mixed in water))

So my numbers bouncing around - so the key is stabilizing them and hopefully higher numbers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-093735~2.png
    Screenshot_20211123-093735~2.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 17
Ok
Doing a 24 hour creatinine clearance
I'll find out probably by Friday or Monday

Just been doing 24k mg astragalus pills 8000 mg x breakfast lunch dinner
Then before bed 2 table spoons astragalus- 2 tablespoon flaxseed

So see where numbers are at soon

Staff online

• rAJJIN