over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kilosports ATTACK???

Conan21

Kilo Klub Member
I know we are not really supposed to talk about non sponsered products but i was looking at this product on their site and the claims it makes seem far fetched yet a remember a few posts on here people stating that they liked it.

here is one testimonial from this product

This beats any pro-hormone in so many ways!
Comments : After hearing about the initial results that people were getting I was anxious to see for myself what the fuss was all about. The Doc. that works in our Performance Facility drew my blood 3 times over the course of 30 days (pre, mid, post) to track my progress (and from his medical lense he wanted to see if it altered liver function, HDL, LDL, etc.).
The mid "experiment" test was already amazing; my testosterone tripled (555 up to 1627). And my free testosterone also sky rocketed from 104 up to 405! After 30 days more good news; Total testosterone went up again and now at 1837, and free testosterone jumped to 547, respectively. All other hormones, liver enzymes, cholesterol remained unchanged. In my opinion this is a wonder-drug that is possibly the future of anti-anging and legal lean muscle mass gains. Email me if you want more information, I am more than happy to discuss this further.

I am having a hard time believing this product could take some one with 555 total test up to 1837 which is off the charts elite for natural testosterone. is this possible?

I think vander models for kilosports maybe he knows? Also Vander did they give you any free supplements? I always wondered if you get all the free products you can handle when you pose for muscltech or whatever. I assume they would.

I can't really speak on those numbers but I did take Kilosport's Attack and their Revolt and gained about 9 solid pounds in a month (no bf gain). My strength also went up considerably on all my lifts. I like them both and plan on using them again in the future.

I have used ATTACK and REVOLT and they did everything i wanted them to do... infact i turn my friends on to them and they love them as well... We havebeen using them since April 2005 and will continue to use them.. Phil has them in stock just get a hold of him if you want to try them out.. you'll be back for more though

Whats the difference in the two and do you need to take the two together.

Also, how do they compare to other prohormone type supps out like - Superdrol, Halodrol, etc.

Thanks

Gaspari has a very reputable company and product line... although i understand his halodrol was pulled after 3 weeks on the market cause it tested postive for a steroid derivitive (haloteston)...

I give two thumbs up to Kilo and Gaspari....

As far as using the two together they compliment each other....one boost your test levels and the other suppresses estrogen levels...you truly will get the results ppl on here say... 5-10lbs in 4 weeks is very real and solid

My friend Rick who is a natural, clean power lifter gained 18 lbs in 6 weeks (230lbs to 248) and his bench went from 405lbs to 455 in 6 weeks Squat went from 480 to 535 in 6 weeks....

Try either i know both work since i have used both

if it really works that well...

that would be about the equivalent of being on about 450 mgs of Test or so to get your count up that high.

Last edited:
Conan21 said:
if it really works that well...

that would be about the equivalent of being on about 450 mgs of Test or so to get your count up that high.
yes agree with that number and since you are taking capsules everyday your levels stay high all the time not just once or twice a week like with injections..

bigbaldbulldog said:
yes agree with that number and since you are taking capsules everyday your levels stay high all the time not just once or twice a week like with injections..

What do you mean? If you are taking Test Enanthate your levels would be consistantly high if you were just injecting once or twice per week as the half life is long like 10 or 12 days.

Good point BGSG'er

BiggerStronger said:
What do you mean? If you are taking Test Enanthate your levels would be consistantly high if you were just injecting once or twice per week as the half life is long like 10 or 12 days.
Guess it all depends on what kind of test you take... suspension has a half life of 12 hours as enanathate or cyp is more like a week...

How long?

How long can you run this and how many mgs. per day of Attack and Revolt should be taken? Are there any negative effects like high BP, acne, or LDL problems? Thanks for your feedback.

Tom

Tom said:
How long can you run this and how many mgs. per day of Attack and Revolt should be taken? Are there any negative effects like high BP, acne, or LDL problems? Thanks for your feedback.

Tom
To be honest i do not know that answer.. i know who to ask i will have him post it or i will...

Conan21 said:
I am having a hard time believing this product could take some one with 555 total test up to 1837 which is off the charts elite for natural testosterone. is this possible?
Yes, that's almost unbelievable. ATD* itself is picked up as testosterone on the test so the real elevation is unknown. There is some concern over ATD being an anti-androgen - ATD has been shown to block androgen receptors. That's obviously not good. There's a lot that's not known about this compound.

*ATD is the main active ingredient in Attack and Gaspari Rebound XT.

KillerStack said:
Yes, that's almost unbelievable. ATD* itself is picked up as testosterone on the test so the real elevation is unknown. There is some concern over ATD being an anti-androgen - ATD has been shown to block androgen receptors. That's obviously not good. There's a lot that's not known about this compound.

*ATD is the main active ingredient in Attack and Gaspari Rebound XT.
Those are very true and very good points...

Why is it soo many of us are growing like it is real test, d-boll?

I have yet to meet someone who used either product and did not get dramatic results from it.. not soem placebo effect and real solid gain in strength and size..

Lets keep looking for answers... i am very interested

I find this funny because of how we have all become so jaded by the supplement industry that when a product actually does what it claims we think something must be wrong.

I didn't notice any negative sides at all when on the stuff, not even any acne or anything. But with what everyone is saying about this stuff I may wait until we have some more info on the subject before I use it again.

Did anyone find anything out about this stuff?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131