over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kind of funny/ Kind of sad...rant

Crimson Ghost

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Ok, I just have to get this off of my chest. Me and a few other members of this board lift @ what used to be a hardcore type gym. Over the past 2 years they've been switching to a more family oriented business. Anyway, along with the horrible music they play and the 8 year old kids doing dumb bell lunges around the perimeter of the weight room we now have a host of the worst gym folk out there.

My rant focuses on a gentleman we all call: Jeffrey Dahmer.

We call him Jeffrey Dahmer because he looks like a bloody psychopath and has a slew of younger boys/men that follow him around and train with him like he's their God. It's sickening. I'll admit that there are certain people that look like crap at our gym but this guy has no muscle mass, no definition, PALE skin, hairy back/ upper arms/ chest and likes to wear sleeveless shirts too. He's in the gym EVERY night with his king sized water bottle and wears his belt with every exercise he does, even if it's forearms or cardio.

Now, you may think "Oh well...we have those too". Let me introduce a picture that pretty much looks like this guy. The guy in this picture has a little more of a gut than our dear friend Jeffrey, but other than that, it's almost dead on. Look:

**broken link removed**

I'm being totally serious here. This guy walks around the gym and critiques us all and likes to let us know when we're doing a movement wrong. My buddies and I have made a point to stay as far away from this guy as possible but he likes to creep up on us. I'll be doing DB shrugs and notice him creeping up behind me. If I didn't know better I'd say he was getting ready to ask me out or something. Instead he gives me some crappy line about using heavier weight to do shrugs with. At least I have traps! I'm not one to tell someone off but I'm about 10 seconds away from doing so.

Anyway, after the New Years influx of morons at the gym, we got about 10 new teenagers that are lifting @ night now. Every single one of them follows this dork around and listens to what he tells them. I over hear him say "The new Musclemag says to do 25 sets for triceps...". It's like it's mandatory to train with Mr. Dahmer 10 times before you get to train alone.

BLAH! I wanna puke! :mad:

Then...when leg day comes you see him wrap his knees and proceed to do leg press with 5-6 plates per side for 6 crappy 1/2 reps.

It's disgusting. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
I've run across a few dipshits like him in my day. After they see me load the bar they shut up and go away. One old dude summed my training up the best, "He just keeps putting more 45's on the bar". LOL.
Just tell him he's a douche bag and to go get a life.

PB

gym clown

every towns got a good old gym clown who has ILS (imaginary lat syndrom )and struts around as if hes got kegs under his arms and talks really loud and fronts a big game but come showtime he aint much but a fat frustrated no pussy getting looser that loves to secretly hate on people who have a good build, the thing is as soon as you let this tool bother you his job was done , dont tell him off dont even say a word to him when a dude like that says something to me and walks away like maybe "oh i see your just warming up " and i got like 9 plates on each side of a leg press its not even worth my time to even look at him , make him a gost and be kind to him if he confronts you silence and kindness are your best weapons for such a tool im talking the fucking lawnmower in the tool shed ok lol , so dont show hatred cause this bastard feeds off that .

and if that doent work then yes smash his fucking face is the next best option haha

Last edited:
fuck that.. just beat his ass one night and then he'll shut uplol

Crimson Ghost said:
My buddies and I have made a point to stay as far away from this guy as possible but he likes to creep up on us. I'll be doing DB shrugs and notice him creeping up behind me. If I didn't know better I'd say he was getting ready to ask me out or something.

As soon as he gets close enough drop the dumbells. If 1 lands on or near his foot he will get the point!

Re: Re: Kind of funny/ Kind of sad...rant

Kidrok said:

As soon as he gets close enough drop the dumbells. If 1 lands on or near his foot he will get the point!

Exactly what I was thinking :D

The reason they are following this dork, is due to others not stepping forward and helping them out. They are little sponges and they too want to learn as much as possible. If you get a chance, help some of them out...SAVE THEM!!

You know...I wouldn't mind helping these kids out. I love to help people out. I don't consider myself an expert but I've been in the game 5-7 years. I smile and act nice to anyone half "normal", most of the other members do too.

All they have to do is ask for help cause I ain't gonna be the ass that says "You know...your form sucks" or "You should do that this way". Every now and then I get someone that asks me something and I go out of my way to help them, show them, and be friendly about it.

When me and my buddy started lifting at this gym we went right to the biggest/ leanest guy and asked him for help because he obviously knew what he was doing. He was happy to oblige and we learned a ton from him.

Right on STEAK! I never tell people how to do anything in the gym. BUT I do ask the younger kids that show up if they would like some free pointers. They never turn it down, and surprisingly
enough they spend alot more time watching and learning.
I must say that their is an older guy in my gym that looks like the pic, and he wears what looks like an older free style wrestling singlet!
Talk about sick!!!

Unfortunately I have seen this guy

You know when you see guys that get arrested for sick shit and you think to your self WTF this guy just looks like a sick F@#$. Well this is the exact kind of guy Chrimson Ghost is talking about. Don't worry bro this guy will be locked up soon for something F'd up.

I had a friend who had the same problem at the gym he owns. One day the guy was on his way over to critque him or be a smartass. My Friend stops him, smiles real big and leans in and whispers to him: " I'm bigger then you, I'm meaner then you, if you ever talk to me, look at me, or think about me, I will rip you apart in front of everyone here. Now smile and walk away."
Never saw the guy again he said.

LOL

We have those in our gym too, and every other gym I have been in. so its not uncommon. If you know for a fact that he is a pedophile you need to just beat the fucker to an inch of his life...GOD I hate pedophiles..

i feel ure guys pain..in the last 3 or so yrs i have changed 3 gyms one becuase of a lawsuit but i really cant go into detail about that haha....i alway wondered why ppl train at home, now i see why, i think its very hard for ppl like us to train with the norm....nothin is better then a nice hardcore gym but it seems like there are less an less of them around...im at this new gym in my area now, but the owner is a lazy piece of shit hes bein open since may and still hasnt put everything in place or together...and still waiting for the low row machine..fuck ppl give me a cave an some weights an a radio an il be happy..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131