over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinda happy ending...

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Divorce is over and done, me and the ex communicate well, kids are ok, no pressure on them from me or her to stay more with me or her, they're adjusting to it. I've got MY place which is great, 2400 ft, great den/man room with stone fireplace and my smith machine, dumbell rack, eliptical, 42" plasma tv and surround sound / stereo (can plug my ipod in, listening to Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights right now). Still sober, it's getting easier, going to aa mtgs every day. Now if this economy would turn, but i think i have a job selling radio advertising as a independent rep, that way i can be on the nursery 2-3 days a week.

And then Friday night happens. I have a smoking hot 41yo that i'm seeing, and she's going to spend fri night over here, and we were to put my boat in and spend the day at Dog Island Saturday (in the gulf, FL panhandle). Well, about midnight she's walking from the bedroom to the kitchen to get some water, strawberries, and whipped cream, she's in a nightie thing, and one of my 17yo twin daughters is at the carport door that's in the kitchen, and she sees my date. Uh oh, shit hits fan. 5 min later both twins are over here confronting me, it wasn't good, and find out my ex is into the red wine and could have diffused things, but didn't:mad:. It got pretty ugly via texting and phone calls until 2 am, they were really upset, rightly so, they were just venting, and i let them. Sat am i had a long talk with both of them and it's cool now. At some point they would have to deal with the fact that Daddy is going to date other women, but i damn sure didn't want them to deal with it that quick. My bad for having her over, but they've never stopped by late night. it's ok now, they are cool, but boy i felt like a total jackass...

My ex however is pissed when the girls told her she's drop dead gorgeous:D but i can live with that.

Overall, Divorced isn't so bad now, but i still love my ex, but i know it won't work, at least not for an extended period of time, and only if she confronts her issues, i'm tackling mine best i can... I'm starting to see the upside after some really dark times.

thanks for all the kind words many of the brothers here have thrown my way through this:)

thats great bro. glad things are getting better for ya. just stay away from drinking nothing good ever coms from that and im sure life will be good. good luck!!

That's great for you bro. You deserve to be happy, and stay sober.

God bless, and hope for all of our sake that this economy turns.

That's great for you bro. You deserve to be happy, and stay sober.

God bless, and hope for all of our sake that this economy turns.

Yeah, sobriety is a must, and AA is awesome, really about living life unburdened and free of guilt, and helping others. It's a really amazing org. If this economy doesn't turn soon, ALOT of people are going to be done, everyone i know is barely surviving, reserves are gone, loc is about tapped out...

Gators, glad you are working it out and in the long run things will be even better. Stay away from the booze and the best of luck to you, God Bless.

Yeah, the dust is settling and the new reality is setting in and it was an adjustment for your daughters. Communication is great. Glad that worked out in the end for you.

Pretty funny, your ex wants out of the relationship yet gets pissed when you move on. Mine did the same. I think they secretly wish that since they don't want you, nobody else will either.

Glad everything is looking better these days!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner