over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

knockout vid

nice jab, but he missed BADLY with the follow up right!!! probably a good thing for the guy laying on the ground lol

STRAIGHT UP MOB SHIT :D LMFAO

Naaaaaaaaaaah, just a wannbe be tuff guy who knew the other guy was ZERO threat to him, so he took full advantage of it. That's all.

Kicking someone when they are down is assualt with a deadly weapon, guy i went to school with was charged with this

"a 149 lbs nightmare" lol (0.09 sec)

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

. . naw but seriously, does this guy have a learning disability?

The knockdown was okay, but a heavy, hard tipped boot to the ribs? Maybe I'm a pussy, but I would never hit somebody in a way - when they're already subdued no less - that could hurt them that bad.

Kicking someone when they are down is assualt with a deadly weapon, guy i went to school with was charged with this

A head stomp maybe... but a body kick?

It looks like the guy with the black shirt slipped something on his hand before he threw the punch. If he hit this guy with a big ring or brass knuckles it would explain why he totally demolished him with one punch

You can see that he has a ring in his right pinky finger. He stalls to adjust the ring so that when he throws the punch the fat part of it is hits the guy in the face.

Edit : now that I look at it again. I think the guy might of actually taken the ring off before he threw the punch, its hard to tell

Last edited:
It looks like the guy with the black shirt slipped something on his hand before he threw the punch. If he hit this guy with a big ring or brass knuckles it would explain why he totally demolished him with one punch

You can see that he has a ring in his right pinky finger. He stalls to adjust the ring so that when he throws the punch the fat part of it is hits the guy in the face.

Edit : now that I look at it again. I think the guy might of actually taken the ring off before he threw the punch, its hard to tell

um the initial jab (left) is all it took

A head stomp maybe... but a body kick?

seriously depends on the judge the day of trial. But look it up its a serious charge. esp. w/ video tape footage. The reason behind the charge is that you went into excess, past self defense.

seriously depends on the judge the day of trial. But look it up its a serious charge. esp. w/ video tape footage. The reason behind the charge is that you went into excess, past self defense.

I thought self-defense only occurs if you are in a situation where you are incapable of running away. That guy could have ran before throwing the punch. Am I right or wrong on that?

I thought self-defense only occurs if you are in a situation where you are incapable of running away. That guy could have ran before throwing the punch. Am I right or wrong on that?

Good point im not 100% sure, ive always been told that self defense is any situation in which u feel threaten and the need to protect urself. even if thats striking before being struck.

Good point im not 100% sure, ive always been told that self defense is any situation in which u feel threaten and the need to protect urself. even if thats striking before being struck.

Maybe it was aggravated assault?

"self defense" is defined differently depending upon where you are. Who the judge is and how well you can defend yourself in a court of law also play a role in who the laws are interpreted.

Essentially though, self defense is the use of enough force to remove yourself from any (perceived) immediate and immanent danger.

IE: this guy constantly in his face yelling, acting threateningly and aggressively moving towards him is reason for him to knock that stupid bastard out provided he can argue that he felt like he was in "immediate and immanent danger".

The kick in the ribs... Well that depends on how good your lawyer is and what state, country, etc... you are in. It could really go either way. The point made above that "you don't know if they are going to get up again, this time with a knife/gun/whatever" if very true.

On the other hand, the guy is incapacitated and the man does have time to get out of there...

Also, after the jab/cross, he should have stopped throwing punches. When they other guy hit the ground incapacitated, he needed to stop swinging. Standing over him and continuing to throw is not ok and simply not self defense.

Damn, bet he felt that kick in the morning:eek:

my god. dude got dropped with a jab lol that was pretty hilarious

I have seen quite a few videos of one guy really egging another guy to a fight and the other dude just stands there. The tough guy keeps getting closer and closer because he can tell the other guy isn't going to fight and then *BAM* the passive guy just let's one fly when tough guy's guard is down!

I didn't realise till now that all these quiet one's were setting the other guy up. I always thought he just got tired of the verbal abuse and lashed out but now I think it was a stratagy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131