over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

knoxville TN

jon123123

Registered
whats up guys i just moved to knoxville from FL just wandered if any of the bros from the board are up this way or go to any of the guys here. Let me know if any of you guys are would love to hit up a workout sometime.

JB

i am 3 hours west of you but come to knoxville 3 times a year. august 13 2005 will be the greater knoxville classic bb show which i am going to enter. also if you need a gym , go to "the rush" . it has i believe 2 locations and is a very good gym. go to www.therush247.com.

I my father lives in Knoxville and I was just up there for the Tenn/Flordia game.

I live about 1 hours south of K-town.

yeah i just joined the rush gym its pretty cool not like the gyms in south FL but still pretty bad ass, not sure if anyone else on the board goes to that gym

i am an hour and a half south down in chattanooga.

Hey bro, Knoxville sure ain't Florida, but you'll get used to it, lol.
Actually there are 4 RUSH gym locations around Knoxville, and they all have
some of the best equipment you'll ever work out on, it's just more of a big
rec center atmoshpere, but the management has always been very supportive of bodybuilders and competitors. I train at the west side, maybe we'll get together and hit it sometime.
I'm glad to hear some of the Tennessee guys are going to do the 2005 Greater Knox Classic this coming year. My good bro puts the show on and its going to be at the Alumni Memorial Hall on the campus of UT on August 13th.
He runs a great show because he competes himself so he does everything he can to give out the best trophies and make the show as entertaining as possible. Did anybody see the show the year he had the knights fighting on stage to start the show? It was cool, this coming year he is going to start the show with a bodybuilding film/documentary of filming of local competitors as they train and get ready for the Greater Knox Classic. Anybody competing should try to get in on it when he begins filming in April.
:cool:

which west one do you train at bro i am going to the new one that is located down off lovell rd not sure if your at that one or the one further down, where are the BB shows held at in the area by the way, i didnt know if they would have any around here

Bro, I train at the first west location, you're at the new one in Farragatt,
a lot of people went there to train so its not as crowded now at primetime.
Tennessee doesn't have as many shows as Florida, but around this area is of course the best one, the Greater Knox Classsic, the Tennesee State championships in Nashville, the East Tenn Volunteer in Kingsport, the Eastern States in Bristol, there is some talk of a new show in Nashville, the dates for the shows won't be posted until after the first of the year on the Tenn webpage, www,npctn.com
The promoters/judges meeting will be in November so the dates will be decided then. The last two years we have held the competitors yearly meeting at the RUSH in April, so keep updated on the webpage or at the rush for the meeting. :D

The Knox is the best run show in the area. he does a great job with it. and as far as him competing, he looked great at the eastern seaboard this year too.

I am from the area and won the Knox. Who's your friend? This years show was run by a different person than has run it the 3 years before.

Congrats on your win and you are right bro, the show in Knoxville for 2004 was put on by Ketron Baily, but it was called the battle of the smokies. I'm sure I know you, I was on the judging panel for that show and the state. The Greater Knox Classic promoter took the year off to committ %100 to his competing in April and May and to take a two week vacation which he hadn't had in years. But being away from it for a year only got him fired up to put on the best show yet in 2005. :D

pain

give a holler when you can bro.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear