over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE with Test Cyp

Lene28

Registered
Looking for some opinions on running these 2 together. I’m thinking of having a base of 400mg Cyp and doing TNE at 25mg daily. The reason for the Cyp is just to have a higher total amount of Test. Do to the PIP I don’t think I can go over 25mg per day

01dragonslayer

Registered
Why not cycle more cyp? I quite don't understand.....if you want to keep levels more stable cycle some prop. One reason for the long ester is for fewer injections but if you want to inject daily your better off using prop. Usually TNE is used more for preworkout to elevate blood levels quickly.

Lene28

Registered
I’m trying to get my strength up quickly and I only have 4 weeks to do it. I figured running the TNE would produce results quickly

-Spartan-

Registered
in my experience there are a few better compounds out there that will add strength quicker than TNE. don’t get me wrong i used to love the stuff, i just can’t handle my estrogen shooting up as quickly as it did when on TNE.
if that’s all you have then go for it. it will work. but using test prop, Tren ace, and halo will get you there a lot quicker.

01dragonslayer

Registered
I’m trying to get my strength up quickly and I only have 4 weeks to do it. I figured running the TNE would produce results quickly

If you plan on strength training ED then I would say go for it preworkout. IMO if your not cycling it preworkout your missing many of the benefits it carries because of its short half-life.

Lene28

Registered
If you plan on strength training ED then I would say go for it preworkout. IMO if your not cycling it preworkout your missing many of the benefits it carries because of its short half-life.

The plan is as to take it pre-workout 4 days per week and then the other 3 days just take it at the same time so blood levels would be even.

An oral will be thrown in to speed things up

01dragonslayer

Registered
The plan is as to take it pre-workout 4 days per week and then the other 3 days just take it at the same time so blood levels would be even.

An oral will be thrown in to speed things up

I see. All TNE that I've cycled never really any PIP and IMO I would pin a min. of 50mg appr. 1hr prior to workouts.

What type oral are you thinkin'....M1t, Superdrol, MTRN....?

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
id prefer prop,tren ace, and winstrol or anadrol if I was trying t get strength up fast in 4 weeks

Guillotines

Registered
I’ve done Test P with TNE and T suspension. The suspension was more noticeable and was really comparable to tren as far strength and aggression. TNE did really just feel like “more test” but nothing more. On paper it’s cool to know ur getting more MGs with it an Ester but it’s kinda useless.

One application I did try was going from Test P to just TNE and Test Susp with Tren A, Mast P, anavar and Winstrol. After 10 days i had one very vascular and dry look. It’s worth noting this stuff is only fun/worthwhile if ur very lean.

01dragonslayer

Registered
One application I did try was going from Test P to just TNE and Test Susp with Tren A, Mast P, anavar and Winstrol. After 10 days i had one very vascular and dry look. It’s worth noting this stuff is only fun/worthwhile if ur very lean.

The only way to truly have an idea is to try it. Its cheap and you'll know after your first few strength sessions.

need4tren

Registered
If you like tne but don't like the estrogen conversion keep blood levels constant. Shoot everyday. And I personally like to use nolvadex daily with amiridex every couple days.

I don't like inject anadrol. Rather use oral anadrol and Inject tne. Anadrol with tne mix is to much pip. And to much smelly guiacol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Newaza