over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kovacs=Trainwreck

there is really no need to bash Greg, unless it make you feel better. Nobody expected him to do any damage and he just did the best he could and I commend him for the effort.

i must admit his proportions are all outta wack

he looks good from the back in the photos posted at mayhem, the front is another story.......

Somethings just weird he seems to have to much loose skin on him like he lost alot of weight for the show but his skin is so stretched you cannot see all the muscles or something. The shot of him backstage at the show was yucky also. MM

Ahh man

Thats messed up, he looks OLD and just unhealthy.
I like him and his look more then maybe anyone a few years back
as one of the worlds strongest men. HE was a freak! in a good way, I think now he looks bad in tha pic. ripped or not
he should go back to the Old Kovacs.

jawbreakerkid said:
he may be the worse competitor I've ever seen. He makes Titus look good :eek:

It's funny. Given how good he looked here:

**broken link removed**

the picture in the opening post almost doesn't look like the same person.

But I guess it's easy for a bystander like me to make comments; I'm not the one who had to bust ass for months like Kovacs did. He definitely deserves respect for the effort, no matter where he finished in the line-up.

That left pec (right side on the picture)doesnt look right either!
Hey I do agree, however, that although critisism is fine, as most of you know-standing up there in your underwear in front of thousands after months of hard work is credible no matter what.

he looks great in the pics Omne posted..... nice and full.. thick, ect

but in that first pic he looks like ET... just something really disturbing about the look

he did get lean though :(

Greg doesn't have the experience needed for contest prep. Combine that with less than good genetics for bodybuilding and I can see how he didn't have a good showing. He should do more shows if he wants to continue this route because it is a process of trial and error... mostly error. I'll give him his props tho like i did in that other thread because I could never even dream of being on a national level stage.

look, skin colors and textures look the same

*note, big blocky abdomen and skinny arms in both subjects*

:eek:

Attachments

• covacs.jpg
    covacs.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 758
he should come out on stage and make his belly light up red and yell "EllllliooooTTTTTTTTT" when he hits poses

that would sweet :)

Well he is a Pro, which must mean that "anyone" can become a Pro?!?!? (trying to push Phil's button here :) )

I'm definately not knocking him, knowing the commitment it takes to get on ANY stage!

I don't know that I've ever seen a pic of him before. His genetics are definately not in his favor. He did have to qualify to become pro!?!? What did he win to get there - anyone know.

xcel

you know, this is bodybuilding, I don't need some higher morality blurb on bashing him making me feel better. When someone steps on stage they leave themselves open to criticism. This whole sport is based on criticism, hence the concept of judging. The bottom line is, no matter how hard he worked, he does not belong on stage with other pros. I don't even think he would place in nationals.

JBK,

Shut your mouth pussy? Just b/c you worked out with the outstanding Mr. Iowa doesn't give you the right to critize a PROFESSIONAL!

BTW, it's Abombs focker. LOL

xcelbeyond said:
Well he is a Pro, which must mean that "anyone" can become a Pro?!?!? (trying to push Phil's button here :) )

I'm definately not knocking him, knowing the commitment it takes to get on ANY stage!

xcel

i dunno.... i'd like to know.... he looks better when he's not fully dieted down that's for sure :confused:

LMAO...your name should be count fagula...LOL

What do we owe the presence of Abombs to? You should be abusing your boyfriend due to the excitement of the Redskins signing Portis and Brunell. But they still won't make the playoffs.

To anyone who doesn't know this guy...he's sick and just plain wrong...he'll fit in well...lol

jawbreakerkid said:
LMAO...your name should be count fagula...LOL

What do we owe the presence of Abombs to? You should be abusing your boyfriend due to the excitement of the Redskins signing Portis and Brunell. But they still won't make the playoffs.

To anyone who doesn't know this guy...he's sick and just plain wrong...he'll fit in well...lol

JBK,

I can't remember my old password and I got rid of the old email address it gets sent to.

This is the only board I go to now, well this and your mothers live webcam.

Hit me up at my MrPhilly address.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity