advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kre-Alkalyn? Anyone ever used this creatine?

Nferno

Newbies
Anyone tried tha Kre-Alkalyn "buffered" creatine?

Just curious, if so how ya like?

Im using the creatin ethyl ester from custon nutrition, and I have to give a 10/10 rating. This creatine fixes everying i hated about old monohydrate, no loading period, I only take about 3-4 grams, good str and endurance, much better pumps in the gym. Good stuff for you guys to take during post cycle to keep str up...

Isn't this the stuff bigkiwi was promoting?

Jarconis

how are u taking that stuff....are you mixing it in your post workout shake with carbs?

Im actually taking it with my morning protein shake, but watch out guys this stuff is RAAANK, if you can cap it up , I would def do so :)

as someone who has used alot of stuff over a 25 year span and 10 years of bodybuilding shows i can tell you that i have tried every sup out there from every maker and very very very few lived up to their name...this creatine you are talking about is great....you willnot wonder if it is working..it just plain works....best out there hands down... i sound like a promo..but i am honest ..A good friend turned me onto it and too be honest ..i never had good results with any creatine...even from the big names..

yeah, whast crazy is how it doesnt require a loading period, the first day i got it in, I took and saw immediate results. The pumps I got were on par with on cycle pumps..

And guess what

bigbaldbulldog said:
as someone who has used alot of stuff over a 25 year span and 10 years of bodybuilding shows i can tell you that i have tried every sup out there from every maker and very very very few lived up to their name...this creatine you are talking about is great....you willnot wonder if it is working..it just plain works....best out there hands down... i sound like a promo..but i am honest ..A good friend turned me onto it and too be honest ..i never had good results with any creatine...even from the big names..

I can get you guys a great price on it. Let me know. Thanks for being honest Bigbaldbulldog!! Im glad it is working for you. The little supps make a huge difference, I am convinced of it.

I just ordered a free 21 day supply of the Kre-Alkalyn EFX to test it out. I never really responded to monohydrate.

Question

SweetLou said:
I just ordered a free 21 day supply of the Kre-Alkalyn EFX to test it out. I never really responded to monohydrate.

Dont be fooled by a TIME supply like 21 days. How much are you getting? How do they know 21 days. What is a 21 day suply of protein? I can get 250 caps of 750MG for $45 if you guys want any.

Phil how much of this should you be taking / day. I assume not as much as regular creatine??

I'd be interested in an order, if its a good as claimed.

Thanks

Kewl thanks for the replies everyone, I might just have to try this stuff out!!!

Thanks again.

hey guys..i am 5ft 6, 215 lbs, 9% BF, 37 years old training 25 years...i take 2 caps first thing in the morning with some OJ....thats all...the price is right ....Phil all i can say is thanks...you turned me onto 3 of the best supplements i have ever used .The quality is what is better then anyone else's product...as you know i tried everything you pointed out to see what happens :rolleyes: and i am one to think nothing works as good as it says,so when i get great results that exceed MY expitations i am impressed... :D

EVERYONE LISTEN TO PHIL WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS,TRAINING,AND DIET...HE KNOWS HIS SHIT .... PERIOD !!!

GettingBigger, no one should have to use more than 5 grams of this stuff, its considerably stronger than regular monohydrate.

PHIL HERNON said:
Dont be fooled by a TIME supply like 21 days. How much are you getting? How do they know 21 days. What is a 21 day suply of protein? I can get 250 caps of 750MG for $45 if you guys want any.

I don't think I'm being fooled...it was free (less S/H). I would assume a 21 day supply would be 21 servings as directed on their label, somewhere in the neighborhood of 42 caps. I guess I'll have to wait and see though.

what brand are you guys using? I was thinking of trying the CrE2 product by thermolife

i think this seems worth giving a try

bulldog

what brand r u using? and what are the other two supps ur talking about?

what is a good place to buy this from

Kre-Alkalyn

PBL makes the Kre-Alkalyn as well...thats the brand where I get my supps sells.

Jarconis,you are talking about CEE but the Kre-Alkalyn is not the same product,right?

I wouldn't even try the alkalyn,since mono has worked well for me (obviously no absorption issues etc.Basically it's just buffered) but I'm interested in trying the CEE.It actually has an ester attached to the creatine molecule.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws