over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lactose Intolerance

Equalizer

Registered
I seem to have become lactose intolerant over time as I've gotten older. Not to the point of having to run to the toilet shortly after ingesting dairy, but enough to have some symptoms such as bloating and gas along with soft bowel movements.

I was hoping to get some input from others who have this problem. What types of symptoms did you or do you have? What if any types of dairy can you eat or drink without problems? Can you digest whey protein powder without any digestive problems?

My son is lactose intolerant , to the point if he drinks milk or eat icecream on an empty stomach he is doubled over with cramps shortly after followed by diareia. We give him a "lactaid" with dinner if he wants some sort of desert that has dairy in it or whatever , just keep some on hand and that helps.

He drinks Soy milk and also drinks some of my shakes and fookds that have whey with no issues , in fact he has found the ready to drink Muscle Milks to be his new favorite breakfast.

Alos he eats some yogurt every day and we have been giving him raw gaots milk , he has no problems with drinking the raw milk which is quite often found to the the case with lactose intolerant people. Raw milk is hard to find around here and not legal to sell on open market so we had to find a farmer willing to sell it to us. Check around and see if you can get it and give it a try

My Gf cant have whey or dairy.. She takes lactaid and it doesnt work either.. Before LBA's she used egg white pro. We have tried so many different kinds of whey even the ones that claim lactose intollerent people can have.. Very strange..

From what I read, up to 70% of the population has some degree of lactose intolerance.

Yeah same thing happened to me. Over the last few years I have become pretty lactose intolerant. I love milk but had gotten to where I just could not drink it.

I started doing some research and ended up finding a local farm that sells raw milk. Man this stuff tastes much better than pasteurized (store bought) milk and I can drink a gallon and have zero issues!

I heard that about raw milk. How about things like yogurt, cottage cheese, any type of soft cheese? Can those be eaten without problems?

Often, lactose intolerance is just a symptom of gluten allergies. I thought I was lactose intolerant all of my life until I stopped eating gluten last year and now I have no lactose issues and my digestion is 200% improved. Cutting out gluten has improved my quality of life and overall health greatly.

Often, lactose intolerance is just a symptom of gluten allergies. I thought I was lactose intolerant all of my life until I stopped eating gluten last year and now I have no lactose issues and my digestion is 200% improved. Cutting out gluten has improved my quality of life and overall health greatly.

Were you checked for celiac disease?

My Gf cant have whey or dairy.. She takes lactaid and it doesnt work either.. Before LBA's she used egg white pro. We have tried so many different kinds of whey even the ones that claim lactose intollerent people can have.. Very strange..
Try Designer. 98% lactose free.

Were you checked for celiac disease?

I'm self-diagnosed. I just realized that I always felt much better on a keto diet and was able to consume dairy without the gas/bloating/nausea and I didn't suffer with acid reflux. My joints didn't hurt as much, my ankles didn't swell, no bloating, the fat melted off and I was less irritable. These are all symptoms of Celiac disease and now that gluten is out of my diet, I don't suffer them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131