over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LANTUS experiences

how many grams of fat do you guys eat a day when on lantus and fast acting slin?

how many grams of fat do you guys eat a day when on lantus and fast acting slin?
I couldn't tell you exactly but probably around 100-120g. The only direct fats I typically get when growing are fish oil and almond butter, with others coming from whole eggs, meat, etc.

Fats shouldn't be avoided completely when using insulin as they're an essential nutrient to grow to your maximum potential. But it should be the least of the nutrients you consume.

I couldn't tell you exactly but probably around 100-120g. The only direct fats I typically get when growing are fish oil and almond butter, with others coming from whole eggs, meat, etc.

Fats shouldn't be avoided completely when using insulin as they're an essential nutrient to grow to your maximum potential. But it should be the least of the nutrients you consume.
Yea if you’re eating omegas and monos more is better, I don’t even count I just try to get a lot in.

Anyone tried lantus during contest prep for a refeed? Or is it a stupid idea?
Been refeeding with humulin-r 10iu three times per day and it definitely works great, less water retention than if i refeeded without insulin and no fat gains etc.
I have gotten my hands on some lantus so im tempted to try like 35-50iu in the morning instead of the humulin. My carbs are around 1200g during the refeed so i think i should be covered well. Obviously only trace fats for the whole day and maybe double the gh?

Been refeeding with humulin-r 10iu three times per day and it definitely works great, less water retention than if i refeeded without insulin and no fat gains etc.
I have gotten my hands on some lantus so im tempted to try like 35-50iu in the morning instead of the humulin. My carbs are around 1200g during the refeed so i think i should be covered well. Obviously only trace fats for the whole day and maybe double the gh?
I use Lantus for my gyus in preparation until they have one consistent high day a week which is usually until about 8 weeks before the competition then I only use short insulin - you can be more precise

I’d save the lantus for your growth phase and rebound.

It can be done and used, but personally think you’d see better results using Humalog strategically instead on re-feed days.

Depends on size, if your a good size (215+ stage weight) Lantus is great on high carb days, especially if you need to eat a ton of food. I would add in log morning pre and post and then use lantus morning only. Use a good amount of fat with your meals to make the food stick.

If your high carb days arnt that high/ hard to get down because food focus is high. Just increase your fats with your high carb days, won’t need any insulin

Depends on size, if your a good size (215+ stage weight) Lantus is great on high carb days, especially if you need to eat a ton of food. I would add in log morning pre and post and then use lantus morning only. Use a good amount of fat with your meals to make the food stick.

If your high carb days arnt that high/ hard to get down because food focus is high. Just increase your fats with your high carb days, won’t need any insulin
So many guys have their heads spinning right now.

I've been doing it all wrong!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who knew fats plus long and short insulin was the key!
So many guys have their heads spinning right now.
if people are stupid enough to believe that “insulin shuttles fat into fat cells” they probably are spinning there wheels doing everything they can to not even be 250 pounds in decent shape

I used it on a big bulk very successfully back in 2004-2005 went from MW to HW in about 8 months. Mostly clean foods and back then ABB made these carbo load rtds that were clean and tasted good and I’d have 5-6 a day with 20 liver tabs from Beverly guys like Luki and BBextreme know way more than me but I know it worked for me in my 20s well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear