over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Late night cravings

Anybody have suggestions / tips - for dealing with late night food cravings?? Lol.

Not dieting hard just yet but it doesn't really matter whether I am or not... I get so damn hungry at night and I have really hard time sleeping hungry... Some nights it's not terrible but other nights I feel so hungry I could eat the ass end of a menstruating skunk... Any ideas are welcome..
Hitting the rack (tired enough tonight that it's bearable) - but looking forward to my pm brothers advices

Have a small piece of cheese. Those already cut cheddar slices work wonders.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Anybody have suggestions / tips - for dealing with late night food cravings?? Lol.

Not dieting hard just yet but it doesn't really matter whether I am or not... I get so damn hungry at night and I have really hard time sleeping hungry... Some nights it's not terrible but other nights I feel so hungry I could eat the ass end of a menstruating skunk... Any ideas are welcome..
Hitting the rack (tired enough tonight that it's bearable) - but looking forward to my pm brothers advices

I try to eat something light rather than not eating

If your looking for low cal feeling snacks a favourite I like is egg whites with a sprinkle of low fat cheese cook it before hand and if u get the urge to eat junk reach for that instead it will taste like a treat because of the touch of cheese and give you that full sensation

sounds really good

gotta love cheese..

I'm unsure if OP is asking for a food/snack ideas OR something to help him avoid cravings and binging. A small piece of cheese should keep his insulin in check and hopefully blunt his cravings.

I'm unsure if OP is asking for a food/snack ideas OR something to help him avoid cravings and binging. A small piece of cheese should keep his insulin in check and hopefully blunt his cravings.

I ate a piece of cheese and handful of nuts last night - allowed me to go back to sleep... I think a lot of this is mental.. When I first started training I had just left the Corps and was a stick figure.. I responded ok but listened to guys in the gym telling me to eat day and night - so I would set an alarm and get up and eat.. I no longer want to up and down with my weight.. I just want to stay pretty ripped year round and its harder when you eat at night..

Thanks again for the replies - Its good to hear what others are doing and things they have learned.

First advice would be to carb backload. It works wonders for bad night cravings.

Second, i make my own eggwhite/LBA's. Costco liquid egg whites, sugar free chcolate syrup, glycerin, and hydrolyzed beef collagen. Add a scoop of peanut butter if you need a little more substance. Works for me.

I smoke pot on the reg. night cravings and being shredded were hard for awhile.

No matter how much protein I ate I couldn't feel satisfied.

In an effort to just limit the endless eating I started going straight for a small/plain bowl of rice. It works great. Giving your body what it wants works. Just skip the protein along with it.

I can't be the only one that doesn't like the empty feeling a belly full of chicken feels.

Same problem here, man... weed will make you wanna keep eating even when your stomach feels like its about to pop and you're full.

Tren always ruins my appetite no matter what, lol.

Other than that... maybe try to knock yourself out with some melatonin. If you aren't awake, you can't eat.

I ate a piece of cheese and handful of nuts last night - allowed me to go back to sleep... I think a lot of this is mental.. When I first started training I had just left the Corps and was a stick figure.. I responded ok but listened to guys in the gym telling me to eat day and night - so I would set an alarm and get up and eat.. I no longer want to up and down with my weight.. I just want to stay pretty ripped year round and its harder when you eat at night..

Thanks again for the replies - Its good to hear what others are doing and things they have learned.

So you are waking up and then eat? I was basically cursed with that most my life. I binged at night all the time. It was pretty bad and consumed my life. I used to have to do crazy cardio to make up for it. About 4 years back it all just stopped. Mentally I have zero desire to do it no matter how often I wake up. Also stop drinking fluids early at night and you won't get up to pee and then go eat.

Once you stop eating at night for s few weeks your body will be used to it and you won't have the desire anymore.

My midnight snacks seem to come in waves and are very dependent on my diet. Seems that if i have enough fat during the day I don't crave sweets or feel the need to eat during the night. Taking 8-10 fish oil caps with each meal seems to solve it for the most part.

Prior to finding this out when I would wake up I would thoroughly convince myself that I HAD to eat in order to go back to sleep and it had to be something sweet. Totally psychological but at 3am all logic goes out the window. Ive actually eaten globs of peanut butter with cocoa pebbles and chased it with almond mile. Not gonna lie, it was good.

When I do get into the habit of eating at night I deal with it by either making sure there is nothing to eat (which usually pisses mo off royally at the time but I thank myself for it the next day) or I keep some light yogurts around. One of those will usually send me back to bed happy.

I find that things like cereal and granola are detrimental to keep around. If my girl insists on having it in the house I make her hide it.

So funny you mention logic goes out the window at 3 am. It really does. You come up with the craziest reasons why you need to eat that food. Like you are shrinking or something.

I need to bump this. No, I need to read this....I'm just bumping it first. Not usually how I do things. Something has come over me recently. I am having a bitch of a time lately being a complete dipshit at 3-5am. McDonalds runs for 9-pack of cookies...3 breakfast $1 sandwiches and 2 hashbrowns off the dollar menu....

WTF?!

I need solutions! I need self-control. :(

Ok, I read it. Nothing ground breaking. I was hoping someone had something amazing for me to latch onto...idea wise. LOL LOL you see I listed the 3-5am....and then several people mentioned how all logic goes out the window after 3am. Hilarious....true...sad.:banghead:

Natural PB and stir in Chocolate LBA's... Instant Reeses.. freakin amazing

Yea man, PB is my go to snack in the middle of the night. But I need a big glass of milk! I put honey in my PB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually just sip some chcolate LBA'S. and cravings gone!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131