over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Latest Scoop on Ramy's handlers & why he keeps switching "gurus"

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Iron Debate - Palumbo / Aceto / Romano /BADER BOODAI - 10/14/15

A lot of behind the scene info comes out here (and some dirt)... pretty interesting. Boodai actually comes off sounding very honest about everything. He makes his interest clear but also seems genuine about what has transpired with DJ, Farah, etc.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPX4OUUoOcE"]Iron Debate - Palumbo / Aceto / Romano /BADER BOODAI - 10/14/15 - YouTube[/ame]

They all basically agree that Ramy's pre-contest dial-in has NEVER been properly done yet and if someone like Chris "the technician" Aceto could get his hands on him then we may see Ramy in a future place to out mass even Phil Heath. If he could hold that size but come in a little drier and crisper, it could be enough. He's certainly going to displace people like Wolf permanently. But this has yet to happen for many reasons. It's clear Ramy gets pulled in different directions and is easily persuaded.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I started it this morning, cant wait to finish it.

That was great :)

youtube is blocked at my work, if anyone can be bothered can they just note down a few points?

If YouTube is blocked, it may still work if you watch it through their website directly instead. I get a faster connection to them than I do to youtube anyway.

Just finished it this morning. There was a lot of dirty laundry being put out. I love RxMuscle radio shows and their IronDebate.

Do you guys think Ramy doesnt place as well as he could because he is a Muslim Arab?

Do you guys think Ramy doesnt place as well as he could because he is a Muslim Arab?
I think it's one of several factors. The largest is conditioning. If he came in dry and grainy at that size, it's hard to deny him. But the fact that he is much less marketable than everyone else (language barrier, etc) is also a factor. The O is very political in relation to "the industry." People don't seem to get that. Cutler got a lot of gift placings because he was so marketable and a good ambassador for the sport - the great white hope, so to speak. LOL.

Last edited:
Thought this was interesting...

... I guess DJ is pissed at Dave P for the episode

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5LjVmFNqQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5LjVmFNqQ[/ame]

A well-conducted debate, with good stakeholder... thanks for sharing. :)

Great episode, hope for ramy he can make a confident decision and stick to it.

... I guess DJ is pissed at Dave P for the episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5LjVmFNqQ

That would be great but I can't help but think it would make DJ look even worst off regarding the situation. I think Bader even with his broken English would win that one. Everything he stated seemed to make sense.I would love to train in his main gym... looks amazing.

Great interviews from bith, seems DJ is loosing this one.

A head to head debate would be epic

That would be great but I can't help but think it would make DJ look even worst off regarding the situation. I think Bader even with his broken English would win that one. Everything he stated seemed to make sense.I would love to train in his main gym... looks amazing.

Sadly I was thinking the same thing, would be nice tho to hear both sides of the story.
Bader IMO was 100% honest and everything he said makes sense.

I can't for the life of me understand how everyone is coming away from that saying "bader seemed honest" LMAO are you serious? this might be because I lived in a middle eastern immigrant city growing up, went to high school with many of them, and later in life did business with many of them. I'm not saying all of them are the same at all so let's not go down the racist road here... I'll just say there is a TYPE of middle eastern sharky businessmen that speak and act JUST like Bader and they are far from honest. The biggest hint in Bader's honesty should have been when he denied Dennis was sending any diets the whole interview, then he was obviously looking at someone behind the camera who likely signaled that he was about to be caught in a lie so he mumbles "well maybe dennis sent diets but we didn't listen to any of them"

So he lied the entire interview only to admit he lied and said he wasn't listening to the diets. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT DENNIS WAS SAYING LOL he was saying those guys were keeping Ramy from following any diets and that's exactly what Bader said, the only thing he said negative about dennis were personal insults like he's washed up and he needed Ramy etc... I don't know that either of them are telling the 100% truth, but when Bader catches himself in a lie mid interview he comes off as a sleazy businessman IMO. I'm sure he's done a ton for bodybuilding in the middle east, but I'm also sure he is trying to control Ramy and even this interview was another ploy of his to maintain control of Ramy making him look like an inexperienced kid who needs to go back to listening to daddy.

Ya honestly I tend to believe DJ because when DJ talked about this regarding Ramy he was genuinely frustrated, Ramy was DJ's biggest and most popular client DJ trained with him in the middle east had him stay at his house he devoted everything to Ramy.

And of course this Bader guy is going to tell us what we want to hear he would never admit having control over Ramy or any of him an his guys forcing Ramy to do things. :rolleyes:

I can't for the life of me understand how everyone is coming away from that saying "bader seemed honest" LMAO are you serious? this might be because I lived in a middle eastern immigrant city growing up, went to high school with many of them, and later in life did business with many of them. I'm not saying all of them are the same at all so let's not go down the racist road here... I'll just say there is a TYPE of middle eastern sharky businessmen that speak and act JUST like Bader and they are far from honest. The biggest hint in Bader's honesty should have been when he denied Dennis was sending any diets the whole interview, then he was obviously looking at someone behind the camera who likely signaled that he was about to be caught in a lie so he mumbles "well maybe dennis sent diets but we didn't listen to any of them"

So he lied the entire interview only to admit he lied and said he wasn't listening to the diets. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT DENNIS WAS SAYING LOL he was saying those guys were keeping Ramy from following any diets and that's exactly what Bader said, the only thing he said negative about dennis were personal insults like he's washed up and he needed Ramy etc... I don't know that either of them are telling the 100% truth, but when Bader catches himself in a lie mid interview he comes off as a sleazy businessman IMO. I'm sure he's done a ton for bodybuilding in the middle east, but I'm also sure he is trying to control Ramy and even this interview was another ploy of his to maintain control of Ramy making him look like an inexperienced kid who needs to go back to listening to daddy.

Good points. But if Dennis James was also being truthful he wouldn't be mad at RxMuscle for the interview, he would merely come on and debate his side of things.

There are 3 sides to the story, Bader's, DJ's and the truth, hopefully they shine some light on #3

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws