• Vanilla

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
OK, I plan to buy some LBAs, but I need help trying to decide which flavor to buy.
so answer the Poll and after a week or two, I will buy a case of the winning flavor.
Also, post your comments as to how each flavor tastes to you and the best way to take them (mixed with water, straight, etc.)
And one more thing, you may chose more than one favorite if you have tried all three.

Im on my fourth case of chocolate, its drinkable and i'll stick with it until I need to change flavours!

I'm VERY partial to Chocky...::ction-sm. I shoot it straight..ummmm....I've tried the vanilla, but it reminds me too much of something else......:p the product however is GREAT no matter what your flavour is! Enjoy.

Strawberry, half bottle in a 2 litre container, 100ml sugar free rasberry cordial, fill the bottle up and you are set for the day.:D

Chocolate with a few drops of orange essence makes it taste like JAFFA.

vanilla with sugarfree lime cordial is nice too. Do they make it in Hungry Jack flavour?

i've only tried the choc, and love it, both with water or without.

Vanilla for me. it lends itself to be mixed with just about anything. Tastes like white chocolate to me

4 tbs of choc in 2 cups of unsweetened soy milk 4x's a day=1/2 a bottle and very good tasting.

chocolate or vanilla for me

Chocolate straight or in water, Vanilla straight, Strawberry in water. I go to the gym with 3 tablespoons of the strawberry in 32oz of water, generally shoot the chocolate and vanilla straight but also do'in 3 tablespoons chocolate in 32oz water while at work, sipped throughout the day. Us'in 1/2 bottle a day(in total)

Choc. so far

ordered mine today and cant wait to get them...im so looking forward to them i just told phil the flavor didnt even matter...

choc.

I love the chocolate but I haven't tried any other flavors yet.
Today was the first time I put half a bottle of LBA's in a one gallon jug of water and I had a great workout. Is it ok to do that put a half a bottle of LBA's in a gallon jug? it doesn't lose its potency over the day does it?

Chocolate works good for me. Tried Vanilla awhile back which wasnt bad either. I like to drink milk and with the chocolate I get the chocolate milk taste with less fat.

Last edited:
I haven't tried strawberry but I like the chocolate a little better than the vanilla.

OK, I plan to buy some LBAs, but I need help trying to decide which flavor to buy.
so answer the Poll and after a week or two, I will buy a case of the winning flavor.
Also, post your comments as to how each flavor tastes to you and the best way to take them (mixed with water, straight, etc.)
And one more thing, you may chose more than one favorite if you have tried all three.

Go with the chocolate. I've had the vanilla and it's not my cup of tea. Definitely go Chocolate. Never had the strawberry but Chocolate really is killer in terms of taste and don't forget you're using it for function not for flavor really, but why shoot yourself in the foot? :D

depends what kind of person you are and what ur preferences are in general, if ur a vanilla guy like myself then you will probably be very happy with the vanilla, i would go with whateva flavor u prefer for protein shakes

i do agree with oldfella that vanilla will lend itself for better mixing with just about anything, i throw some in with my waxy maize post workout and do not believe chocolate would lend itself to a grape flavored drink

I have only tried chocolate. But it is very good by itself, or mixed with water.

I will probably mix them with my current protein drink, but will make sure there is more water in the mix.
so, it sounds the best time to take them is before the workout. eh?
what, about 1 hour before of so?

I will probably mix them with my current protein drink, but will make sure there is more water in the mix.
so, it sounds the best time to take them is before the workout. eh?
what, about 1 hour before of so?
I take mine literally just before I train, you will feel them kick in. They hit the system fast and go to work. I would do 20 mins before and you'll be revvin fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131