over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's or Scivation EXTEND?

scott riz

Registered
I would like to get peoples opinion on these two supplements. I know LBA's are a complete protein and Extend is just a Bcaa. Just throwing out to the members which they prefer and why.

Well

I would like to get peoples opinion on these two supplements. I know LBA's are a complete protein and Extend is just a Bcaa. Just throwing out to the members which they prefer and why.

Scott, you realize that BCAA are not a protein right? It is like comparing whey and NOexplode.........it is just WAY TOO DIFFERENT A PRODUCT

I don't know of any protein supplement that is as effective as LBA except for maybe a 50-85% hydrolyzed caseinate in tablet form or powder like PeptoPro.

BCAA would be useful to use before, during and after a session, but even then I would prefer LBA or the HC.

Thanks, for clarifying this. They are hyping this supp. so much and I just wanted to see what others had to say.

What's even better about LBA's is the company that makes them now.

Most people had 2 complaints about LBA's.
1) Too expensive
2) Not a complete protein.

So what does Phil and Trueprotein do?

1) Give you twice as much for the same price (cut the price by 50%)
2) Make it a complete protein.

That kind of customer service is astounding.

When I work out I drink extend with an extra scoop glutamine and 5 grams creatine and I put about 2 tablespoons of lba's in the shaker cup and sip as I work out. They are both grape flavor and dosent taste bad at all best of all worlds IMO.

Scivation Xtend in a heartbeat! Add some free-form Beta Alanine powder, and/or Citrulline Malate, and you'd be good to go!

Scivation Xtend in a heartbeat! Add some free-form Beta Alanine powder, and/or Citrulline Malate, and you'd be good to go!
sorry bro, extend doesn't even compare to LBA's, NO CONTEST! lets see with LBA's i get all the amino's i need, great taste with numerous flavors, and I get a super-hydrating effect with the glycerine thats in them, O YEA and its a complete protein... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

but hey take what you want!

Last edited:
sorry bro, extend doesn't even compare to LBA's, NO CONTEST! lets see with LBA's i get all the amino's i need, great taste with numerous flavors, and I get a super-hydrating effect with the glycerine thats in them, O YEA and its a complete protein... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

but hey take what you want!

'Knowledge is power' . . . so you're questioning my IQ here, or what?

Each to his own, so grow up . . . I PREFER Xtend, alongside the BA/CM, but I'm not gonna go telling people THIS IS THE ONE TO USE UNLESS YOU'RE DUMB, kinda deal.

Xtend
Great flavors - CHECK
Great profile - CHECK
Great to mix with other proteins/pre-workouts - CHECK
Inexpensive - CHECK
Added CM - CHECK

..... sorry broski, I don't need more checks than that to find my OWN favorite.

simple answer is xtend or any BCAAs for that matter.

Really...that is the simple answer?? You need to read up son...it could be the simple answer for you my man...it is the wrong answer if you're looking for a complete "protein" source. LBA's are the simple, yet correct answer.

Each to his own, so grow up . . . I PREFER Xtend, alongside the BA/CM, but I'm not gonna go telling people THIS IS THE ONE TO USE UNLESS YOU'RE DUMB, kinda deal.

Xtend
Great flavors - CHECK
Great profile - CHECK
Inexpensive - CHECK
Added CM - CHECK

I absolutely love Xtend, my fav supplement.

Xtend
Great flavors - CHECK
Great profile - CHECK
Inexpensive - CHECK
Added CM - CHECK

wow broski, i didn't even mean it like that, hell you take whatever the flying fuck you wanna take, I will keep sippin LBA's. I will keep tabs on you and your extend in my REAR VIEW MIRROR

Xtend
Great flavors - CHECK
Great profile - CHECK
Inexpensive - CHECK
Added CM - CHECK

Nice intro...you've must have taken the Dale Carnegie class on how to win friends. Look...B wasn't slamming your IQ...it was only stating that LBA's are the better protein source..along with a few added benefits. That said...B, I'm not going to answer for you bro. You've earned your strips, and you've proven time and time again your knowledge of nutrition. We have all learned from you, MD, Phil, Dante etc. This cat just sent me to orbit, with his 9 posts in total...ahhh screw it.

Well

They both must be great products..........but again, very different. LBAs are complete protein.......lock 2 guys in a room,give guy number 1 LBAs...... give guy number 2 scivation BCAA .......want to know who is coming out in 1 month with more muscle? The LBA guy FOR SURE..........no question. Now, extend that another month........the LBA guy will come out just fine, the BCAA guy may not even be alive. It is branch chain aminos......its not a protein...........but hey, not everyone wants to be guy number 1.

like Phil has said 2 different things, I use lbas are a main protein source I cant do that with just bcaa's. I use bcaas after I train sometimes that is about it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws