LBA's suggested Usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok say you decided to use them for a competition. Here are a few questions.....

How many bottles would i need? What is the suggested dosage per day for someone around 230?

How would you adjust your caloric intake for maximal results? I tend to add a few lbs during my diet phase (im usually 2-3lbs heavier than when i started my diet before i cut water).

Should this be taken in between meals or in place of meals?

Maybe someone can throw me a breakdown for maximal usage. Somebody has to do a FAQ haha, seems this product is gettin very popular and i think im gonna do it...im 10 weeks out...

Well.......I would start with something like 1/2 a bottle per day. You could then cut out some of your other protein powder, maybe just keep a good whey Iso in the mix. Take them all day long. Currently I have two whole food meals 1st meal AM and last meal PM. I use my blender through the day for my other meals. I put LBA's in five times a day. with the last dose just before bed. I mix things in my drinks like LBA's, fruit, oats, skim milk, Fibre and some flax oil. These are my other meals. So far I have not lost any WEIGHT but have dropped BF. Strength has increased and energy output at training has also. for the last 3 months have stayed right at about 270. But keep slowly getting leaner. Not comp dieting though. I would say that KM might chime in here as he used the LBA's in his prep I believe. TP do yourself a favor and get these. It will make a difference!

I tried a certain amount then cut back to see if I noticed a difference and I did. It's gonna depend on ur body and how it reacts to them. I have stayed lean and gotten stronger without any shakes and only 3 or 4 whole food meals. I have pretty much retired my blender and shaker mugs..:s:ar-wars

I take in 1/2 a bottle a day and have kicked out nothing out of my normal eating.

Since you getting contest ready, try a 1/2 a bottle throughout the day and eat your regular meals...this is not a meal replacement...it only has 4 cals per gram...so a tbl spoon is 20 cals.

I would be shocked if you did not like them

Its kinda pricey for me though. 1/2 a bottle is 80g protein. What if i used 1/4 a bottle (40g per day) at key points? Phil did say that 20g LBA is like 50g Whey Isolate right?

take 1/2 bottle per day, keep your carbs and fats the same. have an occasional piece of chicken when you get hungry or some protein powder from gaspari since you prolly get that free. use the caloric deficiet created by the calories taken out from protein to loose the fat. its easy. by keeping the carbs and fat higher you will stay much fuller while dropping and the igf increase and glycerol intake you get from the aminos will increase vascularity and fullness also.

tp ive been using it for about 4 weeks now, i started the first week at 3 tlbs a day and i noticed a diff. with just that, then i increased to 6 the next week and now im taking about 14 tbls a day and man the shit is crazy bro, veins everywhere and ive never in my life been a veiny person, im getting leaner and leaner and haven't dropped but 1 pound in the last 3 weeks. I have cut my protein powder intake in about half and i take in about 3 sometimes 4 solid meals out of 7 meals a day. this shit really is worth the money bro.

I just ordered 3 bottles off bb.com since Phil doesnt sell them in singles. If they are as good as everyone says... il get 2 cases from him and use it for the remainder of my prep... should help shrink the waist too with less food intake!

GHREAT

I just ordered 3 bottles off bb.com since Phil doesnt sell them in singles. If they are as good as everyone says... il get 2 cases from him and use it for the remainder of my prep... should help shrink the waist too with less food intake!

YOU WILL LOVE THESE!!! I SEE THEM IN SINGLES NO PROBLEM, SAVE A BUCK OR TWO, HAHAHHAHAHAH

A little O/T....what show are you doing?

A little O/T....what show are you doing?

Golds Classic NJ... 2 weeks later Eastern USA NYC. Eastern is a biotch! One of the toughest Regionals in the country.... right up there with the Cali and the Southern States....first time i actually hit it hard all year... so i truly feel what i bring this time is my best (theres tons of room for improvement still, but i improved as much as i could in the last year with no slacking) seeing as last time i took 6 months off then tried to prep for a show in 4 months and for the first time failed to go up a weight class. Il be HWT this time around.....

I was doing 2 tablespoons 2 x per day and now am doing 3 tablespoons 2 x per day. But that is just me. I am very happy with the results!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
YOU WILL LOVE THESE!!! I SEE THEM IN SINGLES NO PROBLEM, SAVE A BUCK OR TWO, HAHAHHAHAHAH

Phil how do you recommend i take these? this is what i was thinking...

2 tbsp before cardio (the ONLY thing il take before cardio, REALLY like this idea)

2 tbsp before workout in my preworkout shake

2tbsp after workout about 20min before my PWO meal

2 tbsp before bed

This is 1/4 a bottle. Should i take these between meals instead or is this plan good? I figure if i really like them il go up to half a bottle and increase some of the doses and have 1tbsp here and there between meals as well...

Golds Classic NJ... 2 weeks later Eastern USA NYC. Eastern is a biotch! One of the toughest Regionals in the country.... right up there with the Cali and the Southern States....first time i actually hit it hard all year... so i truly feel what i bring this time is my best (theres tons of room for improvement still, but i improved as much as i could in the last year with no slacking) seeing as last time i took 6 months off then tried to prep for a show in 4 months and for the first time failed to go up a weight class. Il be HWT this time around.....

Eastern is a biotch! One of the toughest Regionals in the country.... right up there with the Cali and the Southern States

GREAT!!!!! I am so looking forward to it!!!! NOT!!! See you in NYC :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Eastern is a biotch! One of the toughest Regionals in the country.... right up there with the Cali and the Southern States

GREAT!!!!! I am so looking forward to it!!!! NOT!!! See you in NYC :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dont be skurred Hottt... you will be great....between the LBA's and those
"special" choos for your prep and your guru coach , u got the bomb prep and will rock da house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear