over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA'S. WOW.

shawn

from what I understand, you have to drink at least a cup a water with 1 tbsp? So if you do chug it, then chase it with the correct amounts of water.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong tho.

I've made it...

Stay tuned! im working on taking plain yogurt and making a chocolate frozen yogurt dessert wiht choc. LBA's. Ive failed completely so far but i have a few ideas left.. Maybe Big chef can help me out.

Sooooooo good! Check my "Dedicated LBA Recipe Thread"

5 TBSP Chocolate LBA
1 Cup strawberry Kefir
Freeze, stir every hour (helps keep it smooth and not "icy")
If desired for macros- add 1-2 tbsp natty PB

GOOOOOD!

Youll WANT to drink water afterwards IMO. They taste great but they are pretty sweet and thick, so youll want something to wash them down after anyways, or it kind of coats your throat...if that makes any sense. So the water after was never a problem for me. Im never far from my gallon jug at work :)

Thanks for the input.

That was my number one idea when i ordered my first LBA's. Just have them in my water jug at work. The problem is they dont mix too well :/ Now i just suck em outta the bottle when at work

I was hoping they would mix well. I have been using power shock nitrate BCAA's in my water. Basically always having some sort of aminos going threw my system.

I thought LBA's would be a better idea just due to the higher protein amount in each serving. I might still give it a try. Does it mess up the LBA's if you shake them to mix?

Last edited:
I was hoping they would mix well. I have been using power shock nitrate BCAA's in my water. Basically always having those some sort of aminos going threw my system.

I thought LBA's would be a better idea just due to the higher protein amount in each serving. I might still give it a try. Does it mess up the LBA's if you shake them to mix?

I dont see why it would. IMHO though, even if the lbas are warm (which they need to be to mix at all) it just makes the water taste like chocolaty (or whatever flavor) water, which actually kind of made me sick. Although maybe i never got the mixture % right.

Definately Chocolate LBA's...... Stuffs soo good I wouldn't even measure it with a tablespoon...... I just drank it right out of the tub.

Damn good stuff.

Thats funny!

I dont see why it would. IMHO though, even if the lbas are warm (which they need to be to mix at all) it just makes the water taste like chocolaty (or whatever flavor) water, which actually kind of made me sick. Although maybe i never got the mixture % right.

I was thinking more like fruit flavors to mix in my water. Like lemon lime or strawberry. Something along those lines.

Lba

I mixed cho LBA with skim, some evoo, and had sum fruit on side. Lba mixed in milk no problem. Taste much much better than powders.

Also it held me for 5 hours. I was worried I'd get hungry right after!

I had a quick search on the internet yesterday, but I couldn't find anyone that sells them in Australia.

Maybe I should import a bunch, and sell them on eBay. Can anyone spell, GOLDMINE... :D

-Pack

Yes

I had a quick search on the internet yesterday, but I couldn't find anyone that sells them in Australia.

Maybe I should import a bunch, and sell them on eBay. Can anyone spell, GOLDMINE... :D

-Pack

Good idea..........email Carl at TP......use my last name ( HERNON) to get a discount on them.........

LBA (Chocolate) = Life saver for my sweet tooth when I diet :)

I tried mixing it in water, but just prefer it straight from the bottle with a spoon :)

-Jeff

lba

Grape and chocolate are great!!! The vanilla was pretty hard to drink. I think they make a world of difference for me.

SB

i didnt really like the old ones by efx because of the strong sweet glycerol taste that kinda burned the back of your throat...do the true protein ones taste any better?

TP

i didnt really like the old ones by efx because of the strong sweet glycerol taste that kinda burned the back of your throat...do the true protein ones taste any better?

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER......NO COMPARISON use my last name in discount box ( HERNON) to get a bit cheaper

Nzeigs

Don't know how the old ones taste but these are awesome! I don't like protein powders either .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws