over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA'S. WOW.

Twatta

Registered
I don't like many supplements. I rarely supplement with protein powders, just never did find any I liked. I got my first bottle of LBA'S and man I really like this stuff. They not lying when they say Hershey choc syrup. Wow.

Any of you guys using this in place of meals? With correct macro's I know. But how is your hunger after? Does it stick to you?

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Yes

I don't like many supplements. I rarely supplement with protein powders, just never did find any I liked. I got my first bottle of LBA'S and man I really like this stuff. They not lying when they say Hershey choc syrup. Wow.

Any of you guys using this in place of meals? With correct macro's I know. But how is your hunger after? Does it stick to you?
I told you they were a SWEET deal........I just had some with PB, milk, ice...............earlier today with greek yogurt, coconut oil, strawberries

Twatta

Registered
So Phil

You are using them as your main protein source. Do you eat any regular meals too, or mainly liquid diet?

I'd like to experiment with this.

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I cant speak for Phil but i use them as the main source of protein in certain meals. They are not my overall main source but they aree for some meals.

Twatta

Registered
Totalrecomp

Do they stick to you like the other meals? What I'm trying to say, does it fill you like normal meals do.

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do they stick to you like the other meals? What I'm trying to say, does it fill you like normal meals do.
I don't feel that they have the ability to "fill you up" but they do trick the body into thinking it is. Except for it offering vits/mins it does satisfy the appetite between regular meals very well. Just be sure to add some fat to it. I like to match gram for gram with the protein, or close to it.

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I should make 1...........it turns any dessert into a protein meal.
That's a great idea, and long overdue. You could sell 'em for $19.99 on your site. Each chapter is a different flavor. Awesome.

Mikee

Registered
Def ganna give it a try :)

Arcus

Registered
Depends. It's never the same for me. It might hold me over for 3-4 hours.. or maybe 30 minutes. I just listen to my body like the rest of Phil's clients do- except Bolan.

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
What are they?

So, what exactly are LBA's? Are they for muscle building? Why can't I just have soy protein instead?

Sorry, I JUST HAD TO.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Stay tuned! im working on taking plain yogurt and making a chocolate frozen yogurt dessert wiht choc. LBA's. Ive failed completely so far but i have a few ideas left.. Maybe Big chef can help me out.

gordo14

Registered
Question for anyone?

Would adding LBA's to the half gallon water jug i drink from all day be a good idea? I'm thinking that i drink 2-4 a day and would constantly have protein running through me? Anyone else do this or think it would be a good idea?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I add 2 oz to each 1 liter bottle of water i drink a day now that i'm cutting my cals back a good bit , but general 1 oz per bottle drinking 6 or so a day can't hurt .

shit if nothing else it makes the water taste better.

Twatta

Registered
Delicious.

Choc Lba's with Skim with some fruit. Wow this is delicious.

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
Would adding LBA's to the half gallon water jug i drink from all day be a good idea? I'm thinking that i drink 2-4 a day and would constantly have protein running through me? Anyone else do this or think it would be a good idea?
That was my number one idea when i ordered my first LBA's. Just have them in my water jug at work. The problem is they dont mix too well :/ Now i just suck em outta the bottle when at work

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
satechi53094