YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lenny in first call out at the USA's!!!!!!

Lenny, your one hell of a contributor here at PM and obviously after your showing at USAs, you're also one hell of a competitor! Congrats to both you and your wife! You both looked amazing!

I just want to grow up and be a competitive pancake eater...because I know I would have won after this morning pancake eat fest ;)

This ain't no pie eating contest

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just want to grow up and be a competitive pancake eater...because I know I would have won after this morning pancake eat fest ;)

LOL! Later tonight you will look like you should have won the heavyweights!

LOL! Later tonight you will look like you should have won the heavyweights!

Truth...maybe not win it but be in that class that's for sure ;)

Fellas, had a second and wanted come back to this thread and say thanks for all the positive vibes...my first USAs, first pro qualifier was an awesome experience, especially making 1st callouts and placing 4th in a deep light heavy weight class of 28 competitors! Also, it made that much sweeter that my wife for her first attempt as well got 1st callout and placed 5th in the Women's Physique Division..we got to share this USAs together!

I felt this pose defined me most - Stand Strong...why? Because that is how I try to live my life...humble but staying strong in the mind!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375133358.071086.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375133358.071086.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 269
Fellas, had a second and wanted come back to this thread and say thanks for all the positive vibes...my first USAs, first pro qualifier was an awesome experience, especially making 1st callouts and placing 4th in a deep light heavy weight class of 28 competitors! Also, it made that much sweeter that my wife for her first attempt as well got 1st callout and placed 5th in the Women's Physique Division..we got to share this USAs together!

I felt this pose defined me most - Stand Strong...why? Because that is how I try to live my life...humble but staying strong in the mind!

Awesome picture!! Awesome showing Lenny!

You really emulate the my ideal body builder! Attitude, physique and personality!

After eating your way through a couple of millions calories, what's next???

Awesome picture!! Awesome showing Lenny!

You really emulate the my ideal body builder! Attitude, physique and personality!

After eating your way through a couple of millions calories, what's next???

Thanks buddy! I just got tearing down sushi buffet and bowls of ice cream on the vegas strip! What's next?? I will think about that when we fly back home, for now enjoying Vegas with the wife.

wtf? how tall are you?

I am 5'6

Lenny you still doing the high rep and high volume protocal ?

I think if you hit every pose as well as that front double bi you would placed one or two places higher, the rest of your posing is pretty good, but not as perfect as that front double bi, front lat spread is damn good too.

Your front delts are beautiful I'm jelly

Lenny you still doing the high rep and high volume protocal ?

For this USA prep I did have higher volume/rep approach (I am heavy duty guy by heart) but I wanted to stick this training through the whole prep, I figured as long as my loads were challenging with the higher volume/reps..and the food was high enough, things would work out fine.

I think if you hit every pose as well as that front double bi you would placed one or two places higher, the rest of your posing is pretty good, but not as perfect as that front double bi, front lat spread is damn good too.

Def need to make all poses better...thanks!

Your front delts are beautiful I'm jelly

Speaking of "jelly" and need to run and get me some honey peanut butter to go with this sandwich I am about to make ;) Thanks sma :)

Really? I was thinking you were a high volume guy the whole time.. Don't know why.. Just out of curiosity what is a typical heavy duty chest or back workout..?

Really? I was thinking you were a high volume guy the whole time.. Don't know why.. Just out of curiosity what is a typical heavy duty chest or back workout..?

Lats, I tend to sling shot from low volume to high volume...I just happen to stick with a higher volume approach and less cardio approach for this USA prep.

Example for a heavy duty chest day: I guess it is not really that low volume...
Bench Press: 5 sets X 3-5 reps (warm up first)
Incline Press: 5 sets X 3-5 reps
Decline Hammer: 3 sets X 6-8 reps
Wide Grip Dips: 3 sets X failure
(I guess if you count all the sets, it ends up being like 14-16 sets...so my version of low volume, heavy duty...I rest longer btw sets when I train like this, and always aim to increase loads)

Higher volume day would include more reps and prolly like 20-24 total sets...but with touch up training on weaknesses included.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost