over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember what it was
1.2g test 600 deca weekly and then 50mg at night anadrol gh and slin individual dependent. Most of the short 80kg on stage chinese bodybuilders I know take a good bit more than that. And the SHWs... all 4-5g/wk year round.

some pretty serious slander on the most recent episode toward @Shelby

im not a lawyer, but i wouldn't be surprised if Bostin is opening himself up to a claim

some pretty serious slander on the most recent episode toward @Shelby

im not a lawyer, but i wouldn't be surprised if Bostin is opening himself up to a c
Bostin and Bleu are very honest.Leo i'm not sure but those two would not make something like that up as there could be legal ramifications.

Bostin and Bleu are very honest.Leo i'm not sure but those two would not make something like that up as there could be legal ramifications.

Bostin is a fool

i find this Bleu guy very suspect as well. saying "i've seen" doesn't lend any credence.. you can find anything on the internet if you look long enough

diet plans/images/emails, etc. are super easy to fake

Well, does he prescribe aldactone for a month and then a bunch of lasix and dyazide or not? Pretty easy to investigate with an inbox/outbox message. I notice you guys on promuscle are remarkably forgiving to anyone who openly advocates low doses in public, even if this does not match what they prescribe the private emails they send to clients.

Well, does he prescribe aldactone for a month and then a bunch of lasix and dyazide or not? Pretty easy to investigate with an inbox/outbox message. I notice you guys on promuscle are remarkably forgiving to anyone who openly advocates low doses in public, even if this does not match what they prescribe the private emails they send to clients.

im no expert on diuretics, but taking aldactone for a month before a contest?

i do not see how this would create benefit

When you hire a coach like Shelby you know what you're signing up for. This isnt little league softball. If thats what you want, hire your local gym trainer.

If you want to win a Pro Card or push your physique you're going to have to do certain things. If you dont want to...thats your choice.

When you hire a coach like Shelby you know what you're signing up for. This isnt little league softball. If thats what you want, hire your local gym trainer.

If you want to win a Pro Card or push your physique you're going to have to do certain things. If you dont want to...thats your choice.
I agree fully. Prescribing high doses or protocols that may be risky to athlete's health is not a problem itself. We are grownups and no coaches are putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to inject/swallow tablets. But it becomes a problem when you go on every podcast and talk about how you only use low doses, only prescribe low doses, and turned pro on 200mg tren and a bit of winstrol or whatever. If you're going to ask athletes to take risks in the name of their dreams, don't go around obsessively countersignalling how you're a low dose health guy or whatever.

You don’t really know them though. I don’t either. We only know what they show us.

What’s your thoughts on this guy ? I feel he may have some good info to share but imo he try’s way too hard to fit in. A lot of the stuff he says I feel like are just outright lies. And his fake laugh is definitely cringe worthy.
I like the content.... but I liked the content a lot more when he was involved w big Lenny..... he does try pretty hard. I’ve learned a lot about peptides I’ve never even knew existed, only thing I don’t like is he tends to burn through his guests, from disagreeing or petty things and then slanders the heck out of them and they disappear, but other than that the guy is a whiz he knows his chemistry

I agree fully. Prescribing high doses or protocols that may be risky to athlete's health is not a problem itself. We are grownups and no coaches are putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to inject/swallow tablets. But it becomes a problem when you go on every podcast and talk about how you only use low doses, only prescribe low doses, and turned pro on 200mg tren and a bit of winstrol or whatever. If you're going to ask athletes to take risks in the name of their dreams, don't go around obsessively countersignalling how you're a low dose health guy or whatever.

My Wife is working with Shelby - I'll respect him as a businessman and not post his protocol with her, but right now and i can tell you that she's on 10mgs of var, 40mcg clen, 1iu gh...if thats high or alot...to each their own.

My Wife is working with Shelby - I'll respect him as a businessman and not post his protocol with her, but right now and i can tell you that she's on 10mgs of var, 40mcg clen, 1iu gh...if thats high or alot...to each their own.
What’s funny is I’ve never heard any of the women who work with Shelby complain or say he’s dangerous. It’s always these idiots who are “in the know” or have an anonymous second or third hand source.

Who cares what this scumbag and his group of gossip girl cocksuckers have to say about anything?

personality aside, leo is good to use as a spring board for research and going down the rabbit hole.
there may be some on this board with an abrasive personality, but their informative posts are still useful.
just leave the gossip alone, and pick out whats useful/interesting to you and keep it pushing.

that said, i do not apply the same to greg duchette... i cant stand the guy.. he's the personification of a weasel.

personality aside, leo is good to use as a spring board for research and going down the rabbit hole.
there may be some on this board with an abrasive personality, but their informative posts are still useful.
just leave the gossip alone, and pick out whats useful/interesting to you and keep it pushing.

that said, i do not apply the same to greg duchette... i cant stand the guy.. he's the personification of a weasel.
I feel attacked! LOL

I feel attacked! LOL
I just put that out there as a general statement. Just so happend to be posted after yours.
One thing is for sure. When it comes to gear and this lifestyle my opinions aren't that strong to go back and forth with anyone. Forget about attacking someone. Not going to happen. In fact I probably take more from this board than I contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767